I love how all these retarded mouth pieces in the media give you conservatives the balls, which you so clearly lack...

I love how all these retarded mouth pieces in the media give you conservatives the balls, which you so clearly lack, to perpetuate your own stupidity.

Attached: bens_medium_2x.jpg (1280x1011, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclical_theory_(United_States_history)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“balls which you so clearly lack”
>talks shit about people on an anonymous message board

Go cry about it on your blog, snowflake

fuck off to /pol shill

The funniest part is how they were all quiet before Trump was elected. Now they all feel empowered to be loud about their ignorance, science denial, racism, and complete misunderstanding and over simplification of more complex issues.

It's 2020, I'm not interested about politics, I'm not that retarded

Attached: 1581907693396.png (111x205, 39K)

You fucking kidding me? Remember Obama is the anti Christ and like the demon worshipping mustard monster?

Nice dubs, cuck

Isn’t that the look he normally gives his sister?

Yeah, they never shut the fuck up. Now their policies are being implemented, it’s having mild negative or no impact in the immediate and will be devastating long term. Not that they’re thinking long term. Or really thinking.

I had a conversation with a Trump supporter who claimed that the video of Boris Johnson and other mocking him was a deep fake, even after showing apologies given by those world leaders. These people are retarded fags.

Democrats are the party of racism lol remember it was Republicans that abolished slavery. I guess that would require you to do some reading though.

Intellectually dishonest comment

I love how all these retarded mouth pieces on reddit give you liberals the balls, which you so clearly lack, to perpetuate your own stupidity.

Republicans really believe that their platform would be supported by Abraham Lincoln. What a bunch of retarded inbred hicks.

How is this dishonest when it is a fact?

Isn't it ironic that they worship this shill jew. Whose looking to make a quick buck off them

Left & Right are the same fight!

Wake up America! Who controls the Federal Reserve?

The same group of people Ben Shapiro & Israeli's subscribe to.

You are their Goy if you support Left or Right! Real Americans fight against tyranny, not for it!

You liberals think any of the founding fathers would support your party!? Your trying to piss on The constitution . I love how all you dumb asses love the constitution when it comes to impeachment but have freedom of speech and the 2nd amendment.

A free and democratically just government and separation of church and state is how it should be.

I'm also a lib dem, I also love guns and smashing beers on the 4th of July. We should have open borders to educated and skilled workers, and fund universal healthcare and education through scaled taxing. Suck my left buttcheek you conservative dumbass. Trump admitted he sent Giuliani to Ukraine after he said he didn't lol your cognitive decline with age is showing boomer :)

Whats wrong with racism?
Theres no way you actually enjoy the company of niggers

most of Cred Forums hate ben shapiro
what are you talking about?

Who give a fuck if he sent Rudy. I’m glad he exposed Biden! Open Borders!? You can’t be serious. Even Bernie doesn’t want open borders. 1. Because it would tank his already massive costing universal health care plan.

Hell his campaign got pissed at AIC for talking about open borders

>We should have open borders
why?

Do the glowing eyes make this pic funny?

Facism > Liberalism
The well being of your people > unending immigration for corporate profit

What exactly did he expose Biden of when withholding federal aid to a country in an active war with a commie your president has so fondly cuddled up to?

Open borders to skilled labor and educated only, stupid. Did you get emotional and skip the last part of that sentence? Fuckin idiots lol and m4a is going to save an estimated 800b to 1T a year, plus educating and financially empowering lower classes will or9ve net positives to the system. Imagine scaling taxes to the rich, when more people have more disposable income. Get your head out of your ass and pay attention.

Why you hate your other Americans so much?

>Open borders to skilled labor and educated
so you can drive down the wage of skilled jobs?

Ah yes, so just outsource the jobs to foreign competitors lol mk

how about hiring people who are already in the country?

Take your notion of how stupid trumplicans are and fucking triple that shit. There honestly should be a test before you are allowed to vote

>foreigners do the job overseas and the average american sees no benefit
>foreigners do the job in america and the average american sees no benefit

other than tax which these corporations dont pay anyway, whats the difference?

>There honestly should be a test before you are allowed to vote
this would cause you to lose tho, since then negros wouldnt be able to vote

please think before posting.

Neither would 85-90% of you goddamn Mongoloid inbred meth addicted kiddie fuckers.

Seriously kys

Stop being a lazy nigger and go work a skilled job then, oh yeah you don't wanna get your froofroo hands dirty and sawdust in your nose.

Foreigners coming in makes a surplus which creates opportunity in of itself. It also encourages domestic investment to drive up the skill of already skilled workers to have a one up on the competition. Thats free market capitalism man.

I like that I don’t have to pay taxes for health care and that my employer does that for me..... and it’s called coming over legally.... why the hell is that not a concept you understand? Hell we are paying for illegal immigrants health care and education right now but not other Americans. The only person who was was cuddled up to Putin was the Obama Administration. Your ass wasn’t concerned about national security when Obama just let Russia take Crimea. Do you really want to talk about Quid Pro Joe? I have no problem taxing the rich. But when you start taking 60% of their wealth, what do you think they are going to do with their employees? They will slash jobs dude. They will close stores. It won’t be them that will be hurting. I can promise you that.

>Foreigners coming in makes a surplus
which drives down wages
>It also encourages domestic investment to drive up the skill of already skilled workers to have a one up on the competition
It creates more competition yes but who is going to invest in skilling up the workers already here, it wont be the government or corporations for sure and with open borders they have no reason to train anyone

>Thats free market capitalism man.
Its neoliberal globalism which is cancer

You can keep your coverage, there would be a baseline for everyone though and if anything, your SS races would go down, but for forbid if we save some money while helping the others. Nice dissonance faggot. Open borders does not mean letting skilled and educated foreigners just walk through the border. Obviously they'll be vetted with background checks and such to prove they're a skilled worker/educated, God you're so fucking stupid. Obama openly sent aid, were not gonna get caught up in a land war with Russia over Ukraine, but we'll support our allies. The world's democracy isn't a Rambo movie, you fuckin hick. Joe biden isn't a sitting, IMPEACHED BY THE WAY, president withholding aid to a country in a war with a foreign adversary. You faggots are unreal with your retardation. They won't have to slash employment when everyone has more spending money to pump back into the economy. If anything, prices will drop. That's how economics works in the real world kid.

Oh yeah and Trump assassinated a foreign general with no reason, he was coaxed into a meeting and assassinated. I'm all for killing terrorists, but that was a literal war crime. Perfidy i believe its called, and lied to the general public lol y'all stupid.

>Foreigners coming in
changes your demographics and eventually displaces you and makes you a minority
their children will vote and races vote differently
those people need to be housed meaning either house prices go up due to supply and demand or more houses are built and the environment is destroyed
more competition for jobs means wages go down
increase in pollution
increased racial/social tensions
more crime

>Foreigners coming in makes a surplus
And drives wages up due to competition for business due to more production being done.

>It also encourages domestic investment

Although immigrants increase the supply of labor, they also spend their wages on homes, food, TVs and other goods and services and expand domestic economic demand. This increased demand, in turn, generates more jobs to build those homes, make and sell food, and transport TVs, and helps produce more businesses to capture those surplus employees, again increasing competition and adding net positives to the economy and take home pay of that trade/sector.

Domestic investment with open competition is better for the economy, the businesses will invest for more profit in the future, that's economics 101. Increase your base/foundation output with investment gives return on investment exponentially.

Everything you said is wrong lol I'm not even going to signify your retarded ass with a debate.

Uh huh

Do a blood test, if you're anything other than 1 race, you need to immediately kys

why would buisness's getting more money because theres more people to buy their products result in wages going up when there is a surplus of labour and the corporation has its pick of employees rarther than the employee having its pick of employers

you dont seriously believe in trickle down economics do you? when have corporations ever passed their increased profits down to their workers?

>adding net positives to the economy
only for the 1%

Most high IQ conservatives don't like Ben Shapiro. The man is a hypocrite who supports ethno-nationalistic principles only for Israel under the idea that jews are a special exception because they're "endangered".

He should have stopped being taken seriously a long time ago. Also post his sister, she has amazing tits.

why reply when you have no counter arguements?

Just to make yourself question how smart you think you are

This
I dont get why he's taken seriously at all, he only debates dumb children and refuses to debate any ethnonationalists

Ben Shapiro is a filthy JEW.

Attached: 1582042028111.png (1046x627, 422K)

Good job because it did make me question how smart (You) are

Re read what I wrote, it addresses exactly what you asked me in your first part.

Well, trickle down as in more educated and more spending power equals more money going into the economy, yes, and when you have a thriving industry, that does increase jobs in certain markets, also opening up payroll to spend more for employees to make more production, this is simple economics dude holy shit

And yes, we do need to reign in our corporations, I think Bernie will help with that.

LMAO mk chief

thjis is shill propaganda trying to paint republicans as nigger loving cucks. its democrats who think about black dicks all the time, not me.

>Bernie
Maybe if he converted to nationalism

No one:
Conservative, closet fags for bbc: THOSE GOD DAMN NIGGERS AND THEIR BIG NIGGER DICKS! I NEVER THINK ABOUT NIGGER DICK!

Lmao omg lol

>increase the number of jobs
>but also increase the number of people in the country (they will need a job)
how does this help when actual wages are being driven down by the surplus of people

He believes in nationalizing the rx industry and utilities I believe like electricity. That too would lower costs on everyone, mane. A major component of the taxation is that yes you will pay more in taxes BUT much much less or nothing for such things.

Ex. If you pay 100 a month for electricity, and that cost is ate up by administrative cost, for profit fees/services, and we nationalized it, for example your taxes go from 100 to 130, but now that electric bill goes down to 20, you net a positive gain of 50. Same concept for everything else he'd nationalize.

Surplus of people allows for business expansion, when expanding, they need more workers to produce for a greater demand pushed forward by the need to constantly compete with wages and prices of competition.

I might have done my math wrong on the net positive exact number tbh

instead of nationalising electricity it makes more sense to use tax money to build government owned renewable energy sources and then use them to distribute free energy to people, with future taxes being used for upkeep costs which would cost much less than paying for electricity normally

bernie needs to stop with the sjw pro immigrant shit tho.
we need someone who is left wing economically and right wing socially

all this does tho is increase the number of jobs, not the pay of those jobs
and since you now have more people who need jobs it doesnt help and almost always results in pay being less because there are still more people who come in than new jobs created

then next year more immigrants come in
then next year even more
and more
and so on forever
until you're overpopulated and the environment has been destroyed to house all these new people

I didn't even think about that investment in green energy honestly with that example, good shit though I agree.

I'd agree with B if he said limited open borders, not allowing the lower class in to drain on the economy, but to bring in higher earning people to stimulate the economy as well. But then again, if we increase the social/economic mobility of EVERYONE, it would help produce net positives economically and socially as well. We'd just have to see.

Increasing jobs increases competition from competitors to keep up. If company A has 5 workers making 30/hr and profits 80%, and company b has 5 workers able to make 32/hr at 90% profit, company A people will see that and ask for better wages or switch to the comp, forcing company A to invest in its workers to keep up profit.

I keep harping back to limited open borders, we would also have a cap on how many people in general we allow in, that's part of limited border control and economic security/planning.

>If company A has 5 workers making 30/hr and profits 80%, and company b has 5 workers able to make 32/hr at 90% profit, company A people will see that and ask for better wages or switch to the comp, forcing company A to invest in its workers to keep up profit.
In practise however company b will use the surplus to decrease its wage to 30/hr too
the example only works if there are more jobs than people, so that people have a choice at which company they work
if there are more people than jobs the companies have a choice on which people they choose

Wow you sound so woke. Fuck off, dickhead. They're just speakers.

Zing!
/thread

Detail, policy by policy, what these long term effects will be

Stunningly ignorant of facts comment

It's because they are manipulating history through the education system and "documentaries".

Sit back on climate change, y know the Chinese hoax

Watch the world heat up and people are already dying in heat waves more and more every year, but NO COLLUSION, WINNING! Yeah ok you dumbass cons lmao how s the revocation on protected forests for bald eagles going? I'm sure Americans are swimming in profits now, No?

not him but giving money to israel isnt exactly going to be good for america
they've not been the nicest ally

A whole thread filled full of hate. Well done lads.

everyone on the left however is for open borders which is much worse for the environment than trump ignoring climate change

heres a fact
climate change is an overpopulation problem
giving aid to africa, letting them breed like rabbits and then letting them into the west like you lefties want to do is the worst possible thing for the environment

Has anyone ever, at any time, changed someone's opinion on these threads?

Whole lot of cut and paste vague rambling. Come back when you have a coherent point

India and China are the one destroying the climate, but no one cares as long as they make the loli fuck dolls and smartphones you are all posting here on.

Gonna say this again, LIM IT ED OP EN BOR DERS

Got it yet, or do I need to say again, keep out the uneducated and unskilled.

And no, we are not overpopulated. Climate change is directly because of capitalism, set by old white men, not the immigrants. How does someone coming over legally, which I want and deport illegals, make more of a carbon impact than a corporation making billions of pounds of plastic and toxic exhaust? Lol

You're dumb and racist.

You've changed my mind!

wanna know why trump is ignoring climate change?
because the dems and republicans are on the same team while pretending to be on opposite ones.

if trump ignores climate change it then allows the dems when they next get elected to go on about how much worse the climates got and give an excuse to bring in more immigrants as climate refugees

because population increase is good for the 1%'s profits

Every president gives money to Israel and it will continue.

Mostly no because this site is filled to the brim with autists regurgitating one liners

AOC and the left wants anyone who wants in allowed in. Bernie plan is to put end to ALL private insurance. Look it up and actually know what the fuck you’re talking about before you speak.

india and china have more total emissions
whereas the west has more emsissions per capita
if china and the us had the same number of people then the us would pollute more
its a overpopulation issue

if you bring a bunch of third worlders from countries where they have a low emission per capita to one where its high it increases the total emissions

Ah, you must be some of the 15-20% of illiterate people from Kentucky to not understand such simple banter. Damn you Americans are dumb as fuck lol

I love how all of you "informed voters" believe the only candidates available are the ones spoonfed to you by the media. Kys kidd, time to learn to do research.

make this thread better by posting pictures of Shaprio's sister. plz.

Attached: 3c673b9a47b19aea56f3da2e689cfe0b1eb3bbe4eb18bf4d437862952ae6053a.jpg (960x720, 96K)

>How does someone coming over legally make a carbon impact
because they are coming from a country that has lower emissions per capita to a country that has higher emissions per capita

and the corporations are the ones who want immigrants, I dont blame the immigrants themselves they're just coming here because they have been invited but the people who let them in are the problem, we shouldnt be inviting them in the first place

corporations being assholes polluting is unrelated to the fact that more people in the west = more emissions, its just whataboutery

are you kidding? democrats were more conservative back then and republicans were more liberal - it's a plain fact, read this moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclical_theory_(United_States_history)

Presumptive Petey shows his ignorance.

>LIM IT ED
No politician is for limiting it, you might keep saying it but your opinion isnt policy

Attached: 951b0b9e121d692db93e39d532956863.jpg (722x540, 51K)

because the country is owned by them

if theres already so many illiterate people in the country, why do lefties want to bring in more illiterate people from other countries?

Back then the Democrats were the conservative party and Republicans were the liberal party, over time they switched ideologies. I guess that would require you to do some reading though.

>lol remember it was Republicans that abolished slavery.
I remember how abe lincon wanted to send the slaves back to africa after freeing them but then the jews had him killed

>switched ideologies
not really democrats have always been about controlling the blacks.

its why they were for slavery but then as soon as it ended they didnt want to send the blacks back to africa

Now its welfare slavery

The expansion of DACA and DAPA, would require the U.S. to screen entrants’ criminal backgrounds, the programs require a clean record. So no, not everyone wanting to get in would be able to you scummy dumbass racist.

The big switch never happened.
Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Aww poor whitey can't strap up his own boots?

The left wants education enrichment as well, cons want to cut and consolidate education and social security plus Medicare.

You’re talking about the “Southern Strategy”? Where the Dems tried to flip the ideology? You are pathetic

>old white men, not the immigrants
Are immigrants and old white men mutually exclusive?

What is wrong with school choice?

Daca and dapa expansion would require further background checks to determine lawful status. Criminal? Do not pass go, do not collect 200 nuggies

I'm saying education enrichment as a good thing, has nothing to do with school choice, just enriching the salary of teachers and means by which they're able to effectively educate out children.

it seems like an asshole move to ship in a bunch of competition for the working class and then laugh at them saying "boo who you cant pull yourself up by the bootstraps"

>cons want to cut and consolidate education and social security plus Medicare.
What makes you think im a cuckservative
just because im anti open borders?

which politician would limit low skill immigration and stop criminals from entering the country?

Does that include single white ladies?

You love it? Ok cool.

how many criminals are coming into the country as a percentage of overall immigration?
how many as a percentage of all crime, including US citizens?

I'm sure he would support the Dems. He would listen to his media teachers, just like you.

The real qustion is who would Jesus support? wwjs

you mentioned criminals first
>Daca and dapa expansion would require further background checks to determine lawful status. Criminal? Do not pass go, do not collect 200 nuggies
>Criminal? Do not pass go, do not collect 200 nuggies

so which politician is for limiting low skill immigration and making sure these criminals do not pass go

>Killing a terrorist is a war crime.
Oh you.

Attached: 1581990913644.png (220x300, 19K)

I addressed that earlier, with competitive wages and domestic investment

Are you assuming the gender they identify as?

everyone who crosses the border illegally is a criminal, its a criminal offense to illegally cross the border

Sanders expansion of daca and dapa would limit, not to my degree, immigrants coming into America.

Sanders, for limiting more people coming illegally, not to the degree id like, but would still improve the burden on tac payers dime that it's already costing to mismanage the shit show Trump amd miller has going on.

Most over stay the Visa which is a misdemeanor.

and a misdemeanor is a crime

The way it was set up, yes it was. Perfidy. Read into how it happened guy. I'm all for suppressing and destroying groups that threaten our safety, but when the action was being touted as a means to prevent an attack when no such threat was actually happening, is a lie. Plus, as of Jan 15, were already back to running joint operations with them.

>and it’s called coming over legally
hows that working for europe?

>its okay if we're replaced legally
cuck