Just had another rampage shooting in a country where gun laws are the strictest in Europe

Just had another rampage shooting in a country where gun laws are the strictest in Europe.

What do you have to say about that libtards?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 9.31.09 AM.jpg (1642x1294, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marialourdesblog.com/hanau-attentat-sehen-sie-tobias-r-und-seine-wirre-videobotschaft/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/10/what-michael-gove-really-said-at-the-german-embassy/
web.archive.org/web/20200220071859/http://www.tobias-rathjen.de/fileadmin/Custom/Skript__mit_Bilder_.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
imgur.com/4kmdGL7
liveleak.com/e/9PVrJ_1582204022
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that i'm not surprised it was another right wing terrorism attack.

Guns are for assholes.
There should be instant death penalty for those getting caught with one.

I think germany still has a few thousands more kills to rack up before we get to burger levels... so a libtard would probably say the gun laws are working... because they are.

>gun laws are the strictest in Europe
Source?

europe needs to ethnically cleansed. Every person must submit to a dna test and whatever their highest percentage ethnicity to determine to what country they should be sent back. I would love to go back to ancestral home of England if there wasn't any niggers or arabs there. GO HOME YOU FILTHY ARAB RAPIST! nobody wants your shitty asses in there country

come and steak em!!!!

Attached: 1579260902986.jpg (1080x1920, 649K)

>source
am german, can confirm

Attached: 6 Gorillion.gif (300x169, 464K)

But clearly if you are determined enough the kill people with guns you can get them regardless...See how that doesn't work? The US is a violent hell hole with or without guns. The entire violent culture needs to change not the gun laws.

sure, kid

Attached: 3lekUlp.png (625x626, 123K)

Right wing terrorists should not be able to own firearms.

Frothy right wing nutjobs will always use the worst weapon they can acquire.
Look at American gun nuts.

this but unironically

Not really, the terrorist had a legally acquired and purchased gun. Shut down the system that allowed him to get it and problem solved.

I love how much burgers have been brainwashed into the idea that owning guns is completely fine and its somehow culture and criminals that are the problem. Literally every other 1st world country is direct proof that you guys are wrong yet you point blank refuse to believe. We find it funny over here, and growing up and seeing the thousands and thousands of shooting victims in the US, my thoughts have gone from 'what an atrocity', to 'oh look another one' and now just 'haha they fucking did it again'.

Fallacy of irrelevant goals

Religion of peace, or patriot?

I'm English you continental oink. If a criminal is someone who, by definition, is breaking the law then why the fuck would they care if something is illegal? I can text someone right now and get a bag of whatever drug i want in about 10 minutes. That shouldn't be possible right? Because drugs are illegal right? The US is undeniably more violent in its culture and if you want something enough someone will sell it too you regardless. Having licencing is fine. Having a background check is fine but prohibition does not work. Get that through your head and stop being so damn emotional.

You suggesting we kill cops?

I left 20 years ago.
The neighborhood I grew up in is now devoid of white people, white norms and values and white culture.
It's not mixed, not transformed but complete replaced by sandniggerists.
Just a few more years and in this area you will hear the call to prayer 5 times a day proclaiming my god is false.
It is sad to see people are willing to annihilate themselves because 'it's the right thing to do'
I've got no motherland left.

And following on, you do not want the government to have a monopoly on violence. You just don't.

Kill all muslims and chinks, it is the only way we advance as a race

This. The jokes like themselves.

Sounds like you're the wrong side of the atlantic mate. Fuck off.

Doesn’t really change OPs point.
The guns aren’t the problem.

VAN FOR SALE

Attached: maga van.jpg (800x534, 56K)

Lol k

guns are a problem when they are in an extremists hands

Why would you bait Liberals into an argument? The best you can hope for is a long tirade of unresaerched nonsense about the latest apocalypse scare or voting rights for illegal immigrants using your dead grandma's social security number (my mom dated these guys, they all do it so dont tell me it's a conservative lie). If you are good enough at arguing with them you'll probably just get MeTood or Twitter lynch mobbed.

>Chancellor Angela Merkel said had “right-wing extremist, racist motives.” The suspect and his mother were also found shot dead
>suspect and his mom found dead
>suspect
Honestly, fuck the UN for this bullshit stunt.
>Nothing political happens
>Suddenly: Shooting 2 The German Bungalo
>gais get this, it was in an anti gun zone!
My fucking ass. Stop trying to chip away at people's rights you cunts

10 people die ever hour from guns in the USA.

>Implying there are no weekly shootings in the USA

Merkel has to take some responsibility for this, she opened Germany's doors to the migrants.

I'm sure you have heard of the attempted shooting in Halle, Germany. The guy only managed to kill 2 people because his makeshift blackmarket guns jammed almost all the time. Prohibition might not work with drugs, especially not with shit you can literally grow inside your wardrobe, but if he had access to a proper gun like every American has, it would've been another mass shooting. Your point?

With how many times more population? And what is the population density where the majority of US shootings happen?

Where did you go ?

Her handlers won't take responsibility for anything ofc, you know this

Why exactly are people calling it far right?
And when did it go from "alt right" to a more generalized "far right"?

Lol this
>"GUN CONTROL EITHER HAS TO 100% ELIMINATE ALL GUN VIOLENCE OR IT'S NOT WORTH IT"

Talk your way out of that one, faggots.

Is this yet another eurotards cant comprehend guns/usa/anything thread?

>What we know so far is that there is definitely a xenophobic motive. Whether there are claims of responsibility or documents, that's still being investigated," he said.

>We're calling it racially motivated, even though we immediately follow that with admitting we literally pulled that conclusion out of our ass

Just keep putting those putting bandages over the hole in your boat, I'm sure that will work long term

We dont talk about size in these threads user.

Its funny how euros are BTFO in every way, completely dominated by their rulers and are now too incompetent to even think outside the box.
If any of you idiots want to see what the NWO is for, look at the United Cuckdom.

When people are pushed far enough for long enough, they snap, and some of those people will find a way to get a gun. Keyword: Some. Better the restrictions, the less manage to find a gun. Gun control on a certain level is a good idea and it works.

This only happened because a lot of european countries really truly are getting overrun by subhuman trash. Nobody is stopping it except the based Britbongs, they're tired of the shit.

Attached: tMUAkme.png (1000x1413, 515K)

How do you plan to enforce that?

It was another one of your Alt Right brethren.

Attached: 1513462392849.jpg (257x257, 16K)

Fuck yeah! We should shoot them! With a gun!

They were shot because they were nazi nationalists who conspired against america.

Gunz r hella tite i live in Washinton State near Idaho and i have lotz ov gunz. They are kewl

Attached: 01E4539D-69E3-42F5-A0A2-F3BAAEA8D838.png (500x688, 190K)

you should try and stab the next person you see with a gun then

You know what my favorite stories are? The stories where a guy shoots his kid or his wife because he thought he heard a burglar in the middle of the night. That's what I see whenever you gun nuts are going off about how cucked gun control is and how badass you are.

I see the look of pure horror and regret on a man's face as he hears the love of his life whimper "you... shot me?" before she bleeds out on the kitchen floor he just retiled for her.

The NRA is responsible...Wait, did you say Germany? Never mind.

Attached: NRA.jpg (949x1024, 160K)

lmao you think that this happens

Yes, sadly they've been domesticated to live under their government instead of it being the public resource that it's supposed to be. Even worse, most of them are so terrible at geography that they don't understand tye sheer population and landmass differences between the US and EU countries and how that affects things like comparing crime stats. Per capita is also fairly broken because of it's a model that assumes the numbers are all roughly the same, and is not very useful in determining anything about data with a wide range. Dem cities are unproportionally more probe to violence than most of the country. The tough part is that it's mostly blacks killing other blacks (whites are also killed by whites majority of the time), which makes solving the "gun violence" issue in tue US essebtially boils down to telling the people living in these overburdened shitholes to quit killing each other long enough that the poverty rates go down. From there, the problem works itself out as the people living there lead slightly better and fuller lives. But it's easier and sells more to just blame

lol I love how butthurt right-wingers are. Self-defeating racist pieces of shit, go cry in your lonely corner, fucking incel scum.

You know what my favorite story is? The one where my brother's first wife shot the would-be rapist who tried to attack her in her own home after pouring kerosene all over its foundation.
Gun control is a tool for rape apologists and racists alike.

Attached: 1570198473028.jpg (878x1526, 122K)

What do I have to say about it?
>HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!

marialourdesblog.com/hanau-attentat-sehen-sie-tobias-r-und-seine-wirre-videobotschaft/

But didn't you hear?
It's no longer the "alt right", its just the general "far right".
Not related at all, but isn't it weird how most countries don't have a two-party system, but somehow politics is on a spectrum even in Germany?

Ok retard

i would say gun crime would be higher if guns were legal
>higher proportion of guns, higher proportion of gun crime

How many people were raped and killed by immigrants up until this shooting? I want numbers. Or does it not fit your narrative?

save the kids in the Untergrundbunkers! los los

Attached: 73546077_164509251459224_152822341418634171_n.jpg (499x499, 36K)

Let's buy more guns. More guns means more safety. Duh

Yeah gosh I must be so gullible

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-113143_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 341K)

What do I have to say about it? Europe sucks at policing and enforcing their own laws. Europe sucks at existing and all of their countries suck st being modern and first world. This wouldn't happen in america because we are better. You really trying to compare another continent to the United states? They might have laws in Europe but all the cops are faggy little bitches. American police would enforce the law better and would keep people in line better.

Quit being an inbred NRA shill and accept that we are not living in musket and powder bullet times where fighting against an oppressive government was a reasonable thing to expect, and would be a fair fight. You really think some 200+ year old laws based on the culture at the time would still be relevant today? We need gun control because mentally ill and untested psych meds can easily get modern weaponry and kill tons of people because they're bored/psychotic/missed their dose. Ita not the 1600s anymore you backwoods faggot.

Media claims there he published a document.
Anyone seen it? I doubt it exists.

Attached: b5e98459db_a69394b62b_Screen_Shot_2019-10-30_at_13.33.25.png (600x343, 341K)

That logic doesn't work half the time, even in the US. The majority of states have low gun violence on par with other first world countries, just that certain cities are in constant tribal warfare boosting numbers.

It was probably done by one of your fascist trash friends, so fuck off.

Link was published here a few hours ago. Lurk more.

>Guns are for assholes.

Maybe yours.
Your tranny bf is kinky.

lies.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-03 19-26-59.png (288x281, 95K)

bullshit

iam german and own guns.ar15/semi auto shotgun/pumpaction /pistol

u need a clean backup and 12 months of gunclub membership

Attached: Download (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>sharp rise in knife crime
goddammit Fox News

Everyone knows that in a knife fight you should use a knife as a cutting weapon, not a stabbing weapon. How does this help?

>if it doesn’t reduce gun crime to zero it doesn’t work.

It must hurt being that retarded. :(

...the point is to be on par with the government in terms of arms numb nuts.
>Quit being an inbred NRA shill and accept that we are not living in musket and powder bullet times where fighting against an oppressive government was a reasonable thing to expect, and would be a fair fight.
Ever heard of the Vietnam war? The biggest military on the earth being beaten by monkeys in trees?

it shows that it doesn't work. is there much difference between 10 people getting shot and 20?

>I'm English
Thanks for using American spelling, Nigel.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1920x1048, 384K)

Actually, rampent ignoring of proper procedure and individual rights when the police question someone is really common, even with something as simple as a traffic stop. They act above the law worse than US cops, because theres less fear of being sued for harassing the public.
>fair fight
'Nam. Do not attempt to disarm me or people I care about.

Uh, yes. About 100% more deaths. Give or take.
I'm a pro-gun American, but some of these arguments are truly shit.

My bad. i didn't realise a flute gun malfunction blew my entire argument out of the water. silly me.

Guys he just compared the war where people with 1970s weapons and tech were unable to defeat a force spread throughout jungle terrain that they were intimately familiar with-- that war-- to the concept of US citizens defending themselves against 2020 technology.

What do we do, do we call the police? I've never encountered stupidity this powerful

butthurt libtard in pain because he can't blame NRA for once.

Dumbass LOL

fluke

Moooaaar

>smoothbrain doesn't understand that percent is a ratio between two numbers
Funny how numbers work to warp public perspective

Agreed, let's start with cops

Guns are part of the problem, because they allow the people who have a radical opinion, different to someone else's solve the problem themselves. Honestly I hate fucking politics and people, who have a radical opinion on shit. I don't care if you are right or left, any radical opinion would result in violence, and hatred, which goverments should aim to eliminate.

The citizens do have 2020 technology dummy. that's the point of the second amendment.

the people of this world have never changed. everyone is capable of it. these days more and more just keep finding reasons to justify it. watch out its coming for you too

Attached: 1577226822337.jpg (712x713, 154K)

Imagine actually trusting a mainstream headline.
Fucking lmao!

guerrilla warfare btfo conventional military 9 times out of 10. literally pick up a history book and read it.

>43
>never had a gf in his life
>lived with family
How do we get rid of the right-wing incel problem?

>gun crime
There's a reason you call it gun crime and not just crime. You know it doesn't do shit to stop the total volume of crime.

where is the rest?

Attached: Dzt-HUYWoAYM0ZW.jpg (1024x610, 115K)

Link file, no need to be shy

We don't, unfortunately.

-it said in pure anger and butthurtness.
Lmao

sounds fairly rightwing to me

Attached: 1565080821999.png (655x899, 119K)

DRUCHLUCH
RUUUUUUUHEEEERRRR.

fucking lol

It´s just a screenshot.
As I said, link was posted here on Cred Forums. I didn´t memorize it.

And who the hell is that?

Was ist das denn für eine Eso-/Verschwörungsseite, alter Schwede.

it was insanely unpopular in the US to the point vets coming home were abused. Vietnam didn't "beat us", our own leadership fucked us over and the US population wasn't having it anymore. they fought well nonetheless and in Afghanistan we see the same thing. rifles, shoulder mounted anti-armor/aircraft weapons, and IEDs kept us on our toes and ops continue to this day. granted we kill a lot more of them in all sorts of different ways, still they resist. if they were disarmed, they'd pretty much be like Germany with US bases full of US soldiers impregnanting German women as German "men" look on from the corner.

Attached: classic haji.jpg (640x430, 66K)

Professor, Kings College London
Founding Director, ICSR
or read the shit yourself. acting like a dumbass isn't going to magically make him not right wing

Why the fuck would you wait an average of 4 minutes for police to arrive, assuming you can make the call safely at all, when you can fire a warning shot and have a robber fuck off now?

Guns are the problem. Germany has far fewer shooting deaths than America.
No one said that gun laws eliminate all shootings.
They just reduce them.

>Just had another rampage shooting in a country where gun laws are the strictest in Europe.
>another rampage shooting
>ANOTHER
when was the last time germany had someone go on a shooting spree?

Germany doesn't have any liberty. their own police and local gov't covers up mass rapings for Christ's sake and none can do shit about it. they whole point of guns is to hold gov't to account. the security is a nice byproduct.

Sounds like this fuck was the final boss of the incels. What a faggot.

Also, he is a fraud journalist who makes up BS stories.
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/10/what-michael-gove-really-said-at-the-german-embassy/

And he is the ONLY source on the 'document'.
something stinks...

Attached: D5JX3GLXsAAQjob.png (500x564, 146K)

Mass shooting happens every other month in America

Righties: we sleep

First shooting in a couple of years in the whole EU

Righties: ee ee ee eee see gut laws are not helping ee ee its all those niggers that are the problem ee ee

He protecc
He attacc
But most importantly he remove kebab

every year a couple times,mostly with guns from the blackmarket or self made ones

For you, I say, I am pro-handgun for self defense. My big issue is with Militia Commander Bubba and his hilarious notion that he could defend himself from the government. Like he and his Rascal-riding buddied have the tech, access, and know-how to stop the fucking MILITARY.

You know...
These fucking rocket scientists

The government has billions of dollars all the resources and nukes do people really think owing a few shitty rifles will defend in the event the government actually wants them

>And he is the ONLY source on the 'document'.
are you retarded? you can easily find the manifesto. pro-tip try right wing websites

Yasss Queen!!! You tell 'em.

Attached: 3672_b.jpg (620x442, 132K)

I don't know any richtwing websites.
Are you afraid to post a link to the (non-existing) document?

Attached: beer.jpg (700x628, 69K)

hmm lets see

>too stupid to use the internet

web.archive.org/web/20200220071859/http://www.tobias-rathjen.de/fileadmin/Custom/Skript__mit_Bilder_.pdf

or your a hunter like me and can own ak´s and suppressors.

imagine being this clueless

He was a sport shooter they’ve said.

billions collected from the populace that takes up the ass. no gov't is going to nuke itself. to answer your silly question about owning a few shitty rifles, i merely point you to the American civil war.

This, it's not people vs people, it's fovernments vs governments. The powers rulling most influencial countries are so removed from the people that their goals no longer reflect their people's. But they own our asses, body and lives. There is no such thing as freedom that can be taken away. A government must be held accountable. It's a lawless entity that breaks limits of powers whenever it sees fit, continually stripping away individual rights.

I wonder who pays for those surveys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

ur mom

you fucking idiot, he BUILD HIS OWN GUNS!!!!! PROHIBITION OF GUNS WOULD NOT WORK IF YOU BILD THEM YOURSELF!!!
He didnt buy them, if he bought an ak on the black market, then there would have been a lot more damage but it was apparent from the video that he was such an idiot that he probably didnt think of buying an actual gun...

I swear I am just a George Carlin quote bot tonight
"If you really believe you have rights, go to your computer when you get home, go on Google, and type in 'Japanese Americans 1942' aaaand you'll learn all about your precious fucking rights."

EU has the same amount of shootings in a year, that 'muricans have in a week...
Buuuhuuu motherfuckers, enjoy your exit wounds

Idk how you can be this retarded.
Sure if you dont know shit about human anatomy stabing wont be your forté, but its way easier to hit something vital if you stab than it is if you cut, for the simple reason that a stab goes deeper than a cut
Also its eaiser to stab someone on the way past them undetected, than it is to walk past someone and cut them undetected

I'd say that if they didn't have those laws there'd be even more shootings, like there are here in the U.S., you historically illiterate retard.

It really is amazing how many lies a person can tell and still remain popular.

Attached: trump-joker-batman.jpg (735x719, 123K)

So because governments have violated human rights in the past therefore human rights dont exist?

Honestly, many of the people enlisted in the military would defect. In a literal government gun-grab, for them, it would be a massive violation of the Constitution and people's rights they signed up to uphold and protect. And an armed citizenry far outnumbers those willing to side with the government.

Not if the people have something to say about it. It's happened in history, and recent times. Governments have repeatedly shown to grow out of control of the people when not held accountable. That's what the 2nd amendment is for.

"Rights aren't rights if they can be taken away. They are privileges. That's what you have, a set of temporary privileges."

>inb4 "Not MY government!" retards
>inb4 "I'm white so I'm safe" not for long
>inb4 "That's one example" it can easily happen again, whenever they want.

Kek pretty sure Germany is still in the lead in terms of mass shootings and mass murder

kek

The cities I'm referring to have pretty tight gun laws m8, don't know what cool-aid you're drinking

kik

Wouldnt have been shot if they lived in the middle east

looks like another white sperg went batshit.

it's time to start purging white racists.

Banning muslims saves lives.

Merkel is right, anti-white racism needs to die in germany.

>now everyone has deep gashes instead of single point stabs
I don't think this helps the issue

>let's kill everyone who thinks they have the right to defend themselves
>i'm the good guy btw

There are 400 million people in the USA

i don't have anything to add but i can't find
so i just need to find it

Islam is poison

i’ve never read a bigger bullshit before,
why the fuck you think there is a superior race, you even have no single right longer than a couple of decades.
Some hundred years ago muslims were the highest educated “race”/group, greek rome...spain european american.... none of your rights or privileges exists longer than the system you live in
In a couple of decades the system crashes and others are the big player, and most of those bullshit u all belive in is fucked up

Fucking Americans and their guns. This shit doesn't happen in civilized European countries.

Attached: niparm0m00p31.jpg (1024x685, 108K)

Yes

Absolutely not. That's the point of the EU, avoid separation and become united

Kek. An hero you gullible moron. "the guardian" they could say that water is wet and somehow it would still be wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-121634_Read Chan.jpg (699x132, 31K)

need to reign in white extremest fucking surprise

Attached: 1536123472737.jpg (620x464, 58K)

Define extremist.
Anybody that doesn't believe in my fairytale worldview.

That's just some company trying to win brownie points. many stabbings are with knifes to try and get around teh law.

It just did yesterday

it's not really about "fighting". in the UK, what their thugs do is just stab people in the street. it's become so common, they recently actually banned all rap music that glorifies stabbing people.

The funniest thing is he drove the same car as the supreme gentleman.

Attached: 1-format6001.jpg (805x317, 55K)

imgur.com/4kmdGL7

just keep taking away people's rights,that will fix things!

It's so cute how you think the American government is being held to account by your SW M&P .40

Aaah the retrobution, elliot, we miss you

Nothing about that has anything to do with right wing policy or conservatism. Try again Noseberg.

Germany shootings
>1.1 out of 100,000 people

United States shootings
>10.2 per 100,000 people

I'd say its working out pretty well for Germany. Any other stupid questions?

Yes, Germany: face it. Swallow the poison and let it consume you. Soon, there will be nothing but "racists" left and we can finally begin the cleansing.

Iceland has more guns than citizens. Why aren't they killing each other? Why have their police only killed 1 person in the last 10 years?

Any pics of the aftermath? German censorship is north Korea tier tight, can't find anything.

Attached: 789456.jpg (456x744, 114K)

It's cute that you think it isnt.
I wonder what 6 million armed Jews would've had to say to nazis.
I wonder what 150 million armed Russians would've had to say to stalin.
I wonder what 150 million armed chinese would've said to mao

>libtards

Attached: 1532707707485.png (1200x1335, 269K)

>United States shootings
>10.2 per 100,000 people

How many were black?

Attached: 1578271723670.png (1163x664, 45K)

>uh oh got BTFO on an argument
>better bring up some racism

If you're caught with a knife v gun situation and he can stab you you're gonna lose Knife v Gun CQB Knife always wins

Attached: 1578680595086.jpg (814x814, 142K)

Attached: flatearth.jpg (980x610, 68K)

Only ten? Fuck.

Shooters personal message to all burgers

liveleak.com/e/9PVrJ_1582204022

Attached: gettyimages-1201958478.jpg (780x439, 20K)

So, what is the word?

>>not understanding how statistics work

Try to come and take mine, you fucking communist piece of shit

Guy most shootings here are from gangs inner city problems. Most shootings happen to be black. If your implying that i am racist by saying this, you are admitting a bias you have towards blacks. You must view them more violently. What i saying besides getting rid of guns. it would be better to focus on inner city problems. but i know your just a brainlet its too big of a idea for you too understand.

don't worry, someday you'll come to grips with reaping what you have sown

Because they aren't completed littered with degenerates, migrants, and foreigners in gangs, and black on black violence.

They already took you full auto and despite all the whining, you couldn't do anything about it.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (384x512, 97K)

so only black people with guns are the problem?
The white people who commit mass murder should get a free pass then?

also
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Attached: 1584502.jpg (346x274, 27K)

Hey, look, tons of people get killed over money or personal disputes, so people targeting and killing groups of strangers for being of a certain race, caste, political affiliation, or whatever is no big deal.

Good. More dead the better. Anything that pushes the system closer to crackdown, chaos or collapse is better. Burn it down.

You've literally listed every argument I've heard first from a conservative. Is this satire?

Having trouble accepting the party you identify with is actually the more common perpetrators of violence? Has the koolaid started to lose it's flavor?

Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan would like a word with you. Also look at the Waco seige, and the earlier comments about not letting the government have a monopoly on violence. The Oklahoma City bombing and killdozer also comes to mind when someone says regular people don't stand a chance against a tyrannical government. It's also worth noting that most any gear worth having in the field can be bought by regular people. Body armor, IFAK's, tourniquets, night vision, thermal vision, an absolute variety of weaponry, heavy machinery, and camping gear. You can cast your own bullets with readily available commercial shit too.

Attached: 1576342288194.jpg (960x756, 98K)

Roflmao you think that it doesn't

>I've never personally checked so it doesn't actually exist.

Are you...actually comparing the civil war..to what modern militarized forces are capable of in regards to fighting against the common folk? Have you been smoking meth your whole life, or is this a recent development?

>Implies "rights" hold significance to dead people.

Unless of course this was how they were able to "protect" their families. You actually believe anyone would truly care about the constitution if they were made to believe their personal freedoms wouldn't be trampled if they were ordered to mow down a bunch of strangers?

you should be shot for gross ignorance and stupidity.

Yeah, shooting the bastard with a gun was the ONLY way to defend her

It's mossad terror. Stop caring about jewish terrorbait. They (mossad) always write a manifesto full of values and political ideologies that they wish to villify. Stop fucking falling it for it every single time.

Attached: 1448920832720.png (532x557, 45K)

ETZELA REICHTS DER DRACHE KOMMT SONST MIT DER DEAGLE

Slopy job mossad

They seem to have worked well until now.

Attached: 1512874368785.jpg (872x699, 406K)

Oh wow another shooting rampage. I bet it was with guns!! Ibet this guy was a right winger and racist, what does his manifesto say?? What kinds of food and music did this guy like, can someone tell me what his manifesto says? I want to hate whatever this guy liked and was into. What was his favorite car brand and political party?? I bet he was racist and intolerant, wow I hate anyone who isn't ultra liberal now. Thanks Jews!!

Attached: 1425437884740.jpg (1411x1058, 660K)

>public_mind.exe

>he's a voluntary involuntary celibate

>What do you have to say about that libtards?
Why do right wingers keep doing shit that encourages brutal gun control?? Seriously, what the actual fuck?

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (540x801, 70K)

Aww jee whiz those poor migrant refugee based legal immigrants

Attached: 7hK4U.jpg (500x325, 44K)

>I felt the time from 15 to 22 years old. However, a compromise was I certainly could have closed more often, namely
to take a less good-looking woman with whom I got along somehow, out of the question - I wanted to have the best or
nothing.

so a voluntary celibate

in a way that describes about 95% of the "incels"

Definitely the most effective.

>20.02.2020
Wow, random statistics of when terror things happen really regards it's anthropogenic numerology. The thing that is randomness clearly recognizes the Gregorian calendar an added sense for the occult

donald trump was the one who gave us gun control after 8 years of a "libtard"running america.what do you have to say about republitard?

So is a pointed stick.

Attached: a9932274-2467-411f-93a9-c7c93a3c69e5_screenshot.jpg (622x480, 14K)

Haha you people pretend to be stupid... Well i certainly hope you pretend

I'm just gonna drop this here and bail. Have fun being butt blasted everybody!

Attached: 1573782920662.png (500x493, 129K)

FBI grooms them over here, that dude was probably groomed over there.

Ban conservatives.

Problem solved.

Pretty sure Germany doesn't have as many spics and niggers as the states. Look up US crime stats by race, white Americans have similar rates to white Europeans. America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Couldn't you just sharpen the tip anyway? I mean, if prisoners can make a shiv out of a non-knife, you make make a non-pointy knife pointy.

I'll leave this right here:

Mortars, artillery, f22, f24, f(whicheverFisGonnaFuckUsUp).

And worst case scenario

LOOK UP its a bird poop, its an apple......no wait.....its a ballistic missile.

Retard

Ape escape

Cop Nigger

Attached: 1566068444265.jpg (615x647, 83K)