How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black...

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And god traps me and gives me the worst life in the world. I have the worst life in the world its worse than anybody elses and its all gods fault. FUCK god

>most rural town on the face of the earth
>5 hours from a concert, 2 hours from a mall, 7 hours from a city
>no beach
>9 months of pure arctic cold and whipping blasting gale force winds all year long
>no people
>only person in my town is a scizophrenic literal retard that plays with legos and watches cartoons all day and angrily yells
>dogs fucking everywhere
>every single one of my neighbors gets the loudest fucking dogs they can and then neglect outside all day
>go in my backyard
>DOGS BARKING
>literally every single time i go outside i have a fucking dog 3 feet away barking as loud as fucking possible for HOURS STRAIGHT
>other retard neighbors leave a dog right outside my window
>barks every day all day all night
>parents are poor as fuck
>entire house is broken down
>entire house is messy and gross as fuck
>too tired to keep constantly cleaning it
>house leaks when it rains
>randomly wake up and hear rain drops and have to go put dirty dishes under the leak
>rain is my favorite weather and god ruined it
>house is cold
>pretty sure house has black mold in it
>always tired as fuck, feel sick, borderline fainting, look dead, feel dead, completely pale with black rings around my eyes
>wake up feeling tired every day
>dont even get 1 hour of energy every day
>my shower leaks water and shit and it soaks into the wood around it
>parents have ripped up rags as carpets
>paranoid my water pipes are full of lead or something
>any time theres a health hazard my parents just say I AINT GOT NO 200 DOLLAS
>mice running my house and shit constantly paranoid of getting hantavirus
>have fucking lethal health hazards in every corner
>NOPE CANT LEAVE CAUSE GOD
>every time I’m happy
>god ruins it
>every time i find a way to leave
>god ruins it

Attached: CC605FFA-E1F7-4E6A-B7A8-192E422C5B7B.png (608x540, 258K)

you post this shit everyday, kys shitskin

Attached: buysomething.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

All you do is complain. Do us all a favor and just end yourself already. It's the only way.

Idk, maybe kill yourself? You fucking faggot how are you even still alive? You broke ass, lil bitch ass nigga

It’s all I can do cause god dude

Why exactly do you think you're on probation cause you're black

Reported yet again for spam. Do your god damn jobs you broke ass bum mods.

I get punished way worse than whites people and zero leniency and harrassed

if god exists he's going to give me the home address of the loser who is behind these threads and i'm going to get the death penalty for what i do to him

>be black
>commit crime
>get probation
>thanks god

i'm literally going to mexican cartel you i'm fucking done with putting up with this shit you fucking zilch

you post this thread every fucking day you loser.
if you want to do better get the fuck off Cred Forums and do something productive you faggot.

God only causes suffering to people

There is no good god only evil and he’s after me

I tried everything. God ruined it all.

walk across the freeway over and over again until you're gone please

I don’t have a freeway cause god.

If it gets you to stop posting this shit literally every single day I'll help you. I'm not going to throw my HARD EARNED money at you but I'll give you sound practical advice. Fuck you're probably some disingenuous fatty neckbeard spreading a fake message of how black people have it SOOOOOO much harder than any other people on the face of the planet despite the fact that yall get into colleges despite your pathetic SAT scores while Asians have to break their backs just to stand out.... I'm ranting.... I'm fine with most black people I meet but the media and YOU make me agitated. What city do you live in faggot.

Or small bumfuck town whatever...fuck it I'll buy you a god damn bus ticket out so you can fuck it all up in some big city somewhere faaaaarrrrr the fuck away from me...faggot

>on probation for dui
>"nah fam, its cuz im black"
>"god has cursed me"
>creates these threads repeatedly
>clearly schizo

Which sound advice is that?

>be me
>4th world countrier
>mom is animal crazy and adopts loud barking dog and lots of cats
>dogs wake me up every single night
>cat fur all over the house
>loud church in front of my house
>loud car fix shop aside my house
>broke
>asperger
>neet
>0 friends, 0 buddies, 0 women

How can I make it supposed richanon? The only hope I see for me is use the people with needs quota that would help just a little bit in public contests and get a job in southern of my country (brazil) and marry a white ignorant (no way anybody not ignorant would want to stay with me) poor woman
USD is skyrocketing here so if I had any online job that'd be great. $500 monthly would be life changing already

I'm about to start spamming threads like op's all day too

Fuck it.....I WILL PERSONALLY DRIVE OUT ACROSS THE FUCKING COUNTRY TO DROP YOU OFF WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO GO....just STOP FUCKING POSTING!!!

months of pure arctic cold and whipping blasting gale force winds all year long

>southern of my country (brazil)

Get the fuck out

You don't get it, dumbass. I'm not OP. OP is from a rich, cozy and cold 1st world country. I'm from hot and warm as hell Brazil

I live in Rio de Janeiro and dream of living in Santa Catarina due to much better climate and women

Oh my bad you're not op...aaaaaannnnddd I'm not about to fly out to Brazil......you're fucked

By accepting the Vagus as the answer to all copypasta and sauce nao requests!

>pic related: Sindy

Attached: images - 2020-02-20T203359.084.jpg (422x726, 44K)

sounds to me that you are just retarded and blame your inability to do anything or become self sufficient on god when in reality you are just incapable

WE'LL TAKE THEM ALL THEN!

Weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo!

HHHHEEEYYYYY OOOOOPPPPPP YOUR BUS IS LEAVING THE STATION YOU AWAKE FAGGOT!! Seriously though I am perfectly willing to personally drop you off wherever the fuck you want to go...I'm gonna take a piss brb.

#METOO

Attached: images - 2020-02-06T164350.634.jpg (452x678, 54K)

Attached: SEE.THIS.SHIT............jpg (312x400, 24K)

That's what you get for being black

Attached: negro.png (1440x900, 1.32M)

Alright OP I'm back from my extended piss break. If you're the real deal tell me what city you live in and send me a picture of yourself in front of your towns city hall or fire dept or library or whatever. I set up a disposable email you can contact me from.

[email protected]

We can work out the details after I receive an answer.

FUCKING BRILLIANT! ME AND SINDY WILL GO TO OURS RIGHT NOW!

[email protected]

Fucking CHALLENGE US IF YOU WANT THAT GOD BAN LIFTED MUDDAFUKKA!

Attached: 20200202_211233.jpg (4032x1860, 1.61M)

Fuck!
[email protected]
[email protected]

Either/Or, HOWEVER IT GOTTA BE!

Attached: 20200129_215547.jpg (3296x2472, 1.88M)

If no one responded, he WOULD stop. god damn.
also remember to sage.

sage.

Bro I've been seeing this god damn thread for what feels like months now. It's probably some faggot larping as a LAZY ass nigger for god knows what reason. The best way to get rid of this particular kind of thread is to call them out on their bullshit by getting them to nut up or shut up. I'M NUTTING UP HERE OP AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED SO MUCH AS A PEEP OUT OF YOUR NAGGING ASS!

U wrong. He wants interaction. Dont give him that, he will go away. He wants to be called out so he can argue.

youre gonna be dead nigger.

The reason for the larp is to make people hate on "OP". Like many threads here. You seen how many tipping bait threads there are every day with like 300 responses?

This is the same deal.

FUCKING CHRIST

YOU'''''''''RE

APOSTROPHE MOTHERFUCKER

that's whats separates us from the degenerates...PUNCTUATION!!

I'm a little drunk and a little jet lagged...what exactly is tipping bait? Just like regular bait threads or different?