Any of you guys seen a UFO?

any of you guys seen a UFO?

Attached: i want to believe.jpg (810x1089, 187K)

I just seen one

Seen angels a couple of times.

yup
twice

Attached: UFO NPC.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

At least that's what I believe.
Angels aren't smol babies without clothes and wings. They're very theoretical and most of the time personal beings

what did they look like?

Yeah I did. But I live in ND next to an airbase and it's legal for them to test fly drones anywhere in the state. Also Northrop gruman is here so I'm guessing it wasnt aliens.

Attached: 1540386833183.jpg (600x750, 71K)

It was still hovering I think, words dangling from it saying 'I want to Believe'

The one I saw looked double the size of an ac130 and was triangle shaped. It was only a couple hundred feet from the ground and it moved less than 50 mph. It had no lights on at all and it was night. I drove next to it for about a half mile with my window down. It made no sound at all. When I got to my turn I pulled over to marvel and it took off heading right towards the airbase very, fast very suddenly. Never turned lights on or changed altitude. I just guess it was a new project or something.

Attached: 1540389898171.jpg (500x463, 29K)

How do you think I even got here:
onto this dingy little planet
in this god-awful unfashionable part of the galaxy?

--
ᵃʸʸLMAO

Attached: Alien selfie 20170223 4chan takedown day .png (1024x768, 1.96M)

one morning on the way to work a couple months ago something caught my eye
at first it looked like a shooting star but it was about 7am and pretty bright outside already. the sun was behind me as i was heading west, so the sun definitely caught this thing in the sky.
unironically, it looked like the "tic tac" ufo thats been described several times in recent years. it sort of "appeared" in view, just as a shooting star would, but it had no trailing tail
proceeded to move across the sky for about id say a mile or so as the crow flies, but at blinding speed, and then vanished also in the same way a shooting star would as it came into and out of contact with the atmosphere like a shooting star
only, this thing was clearly low altitude, far lower than a shooting star would be. id say it was only about 6000ft into the sky
it was clearly an elongated cigar/tictac shape with two rounded edges, no wings whatsoever and moved at speeds faster than any plane ive ever seen move across the sky. i have no other explanation of what it could have been but it certainly did not seem like any man made airframe ive ever seen

I'm on one as I write this. They promised me candy.

i no rite

Attached: Oderous Cuddlefish.jpg (333x500, 141K)

The craziest thing I saw in space was a reddish/purple light zip through the sky for about 4 seconds then it dissapeared, but it was such a vibrant neon type color

meteor
the atmosphere caused it to burn up and the out gassing as a result showed up in those colors
happens a lot

Yea I knew it wasnt aliens but it was amazing to see nonetheless

I saw one fly up an old ladies asshole. Good times.

I can post some cool webms and pics if the thread stays alive long enough for me to find them

my wife saw one a few years ago....driving home at night....suddenly there was some sort of upwards spiraling light trail...NorthEast Amerfat

yeah pleas. I've seeon once a big giant black triangle. it was flying really slow, so slow that it couldn't be a regular plane. also it had no position light. it only had one small red light at the bottom center.
it was so special to me, that I stopped at the middle of the road to look at it.

I have no idea where they are so it's gonna take me a few. they're really fucking awesome. if the thread dies I'll start a new thread for them so keep an eye out

found some of them

Attached: ufo again.webm (640x358, 1.4M)

Attached: ufo more.webm (460x818, 1.94M)

I saw one in 2013. 4pm, no clouds in the blue sky. I feel the urge to look up, and when I do, there's a golden sphere 200 meters or so above me, not moving. It was so bright that you could see rays of golden light coming off it. I'll never forget it. I looked down to see what was in front of me and when I looked back up, it had completely disappeared.

I'll be around. any thoughts about the black knight?

Attached: black-knight-4.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

I've done my share of research into a lot of this stuff. I work on the F-22 so a lot of these I could debunk, but in spirit of this stuff being cool I won't

Hail Oderus!

I saw a light in the sky one night. It covered the entire horizon in a few seconds... I'm talking hundreds of miles in my field of vision. It wasn't a meteor because it changed direction. It wasn't a satellite, I see those all the time.

I'm not sure
This one time I was looking at stars with some binoculars, when I spotted something that I initially thought was a star, but was instead a glowing orb rapidly orbiting what appeared to be an invisible sphere, at least that's the best way I can describe it.

No.

no OC. I just googled it. it was like that illustration but it had only the central red light. nothing else. and it was big, very big ans very slow moving.

Attached: triangle.jpg (1200x678, 34K)

ive seen flying objects that I could not identify, yes

bump for interrest

Attached: angel_dust_drugs.gif (498x294, 1.56M)

one time when I was on LSD and sleeping beneath the stars I saw all kinds of activity. Not only were more stars visible, but so many objects moving around. Hard to believe we don't notice in our normal mind state. I believe aliens are on such a higher frequency that we have to take substances sometimes to even see them.

that's literally art bell's ufo story, almost verbatim

Seen a light move in a zigzag pattern very fast in Earths atmosphere. No known explanation on what could do this

Attached: international-space-station-complete.jpg (1920x1224, 1.79M)

I've tripped a few times... it's just the drugs man.

Pretty much everyone has seen something in the air they could not identify. Almost none of them saw anything that was /x/ worthy, though.

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING SHOWER HEAD ONE MORE TIME...

Attached: that fucking led shower head.jpg (565x600, 180K)

>that's literally art bell's ufo story

who is this?

context: I live in germany, it was evening but not dawn. we have nearby an airport (Mannheim) also an US military base.
I was like "wtf is this plane? it's too slow for a plane, it's too big for a plane, why are there no position lights and flash?" also it was hovering over my suburbs

That one makes no sense to me. The "backstory" of it being in orbit for thousands of years... how the fuck could anybody know that?

If it's real, somehow, pics and vids of identified bits of thermal blanket and the like are not related.

>The "backstory" of it being in orbit for thousands of years

yeah, I know what you mean. We have telescopes for about 200 years. so the history of seeing it is limited.
other way to tell how old it is, is to take a sample of it and to analyze

obviously just one of the United States' Direct Energy Weapons starting a "wild" fire in California or Australia...

Why are no UFO reports ever on the front page? Humans see what they want to see.

Attached: 1578603213633.jpg (473x700, 99K)

Dan Akroyd has about four really good stories. One was super weird, about this chrome fluid like the Terminator mercury stuff flowing through city streets.