Is it wierd that i just wanna see the absolute worst of humanity. rape, suicide, murder, necro...

is it wierd that i just wanna see the absolute worst of humanity. rape, suicide, murder, necro, just the absolute worst of what humans do. cannot get enough of it. it fascinates me to see how dark and evil it can get. and why people enjoy it so much.

Attached: 1581964144483.webm (768x432, 1.5M)

Do you want help user? Cause this isnt normal and it will. Cause a lot of issues in your life, it's the way society will treat you/view you

Cause that's pretty fucked up dude, yes it is wrong

already has caused some issues for me. nothing legal or crazy just some personal morale disputes. its wrong but i just wanna dive further into it.

i dont really have a desire to do any of these things myself. i couldnt bring myself to. but i just wanna see it and understand why others do it.

Oddly curious care to explain user? I think I may have an issue expressing empathy sometimes

Where do you guys go to watchpeopledie?

lol

idk for whatever reason, i know theres terrible shit and people doing terrible things out there. and everyone just walks around like its not happening. and its real people doing these things too. its not all stories and movies. i want to understand how they became the people they are. why they do these things and what there doing. its a terrible curiosity to wanna see and understand the dark side of humanity. like how do they think? its like theres this huge things about humanity and no ones paying attention to it.

Thats psychology dude i unserstand you

I feel you user, but here is some advice from someone who is probably a few years further into it than you.

I got into it partially because of the morbid curiosity you describe, the fascination with human extremes and abnormalities. Also partially out of this weird desire to prepare myself for trauma so I'll react better when horrible shit happens.

My advice is this: Keep it casual. You may think you'll gain some greater understanding of humans, or become some unphasable wizard with a stomach of steel, but those pursuits aren't really worth spending so much time in that world. You are what you think, and if you're always thinking about horrible shit, it'll start to affect you.

I have depression, and I gotta say there are a good few videos and pictures I honestly wish I had never seen. When I get depressed, I remember all that shit and it just reinfoces the mood, and the belief that humans are fucked.

not that user. I already became numb to all gore, but watching niggers die always brings me happiness

i get what your sayin, for me though i dont really get depressed i get angry. horrible temper and anger issues which now thinking about it, this curiosity of all that probably doesnt help. becuase when i think about someone doin some horrible shit. im curiois but also angry. who do these people think they are. so far i havent seen anything i wish i didnt. i firmly believe humans are fucked. but i also hate them. there straight shit. everyone. its probably not worth spending so much time into.

Lol I should have been more specific when I said keep it casual. I meant stuff that isn't too upsetting, like the vexation or death of the moorish peoples

Yeah, I would say just understand that every human being is an animal who's species recently acquired higher intelligence but still has not been able to figure out how to ditch all the animal instincts. "We're barely out of the jungle on this planet. What we are is SEMI-evolved beings, with baseball caps and automatic weapons." Carlin

thats a good ass point from carlin. dont think ill ever find the answers im lookin for. but i also have a hard time walking away from such a morbid curiosity. i know its not a good road to go down, thats where my moral disputes are comin from, keep goin and pull away.

well, it's usually the people out of touch with their dark side that actually ACT these things out.
i personally couldn't even slap someone because i'm too empathetic. but seeing dark stuff feels more like "seeing the other side" of life.

This is wildly uninformed armchair psychology, but you remind me of when I used to be miserable about injustice in the world. I would be paralyzed with depression for days, because of shit like crack babies or severe disabilities. Then I had a really really cool, funny therapist. I told him I think about this stuff because it feels like nobody else does, and that's fucked up. Then he compared me to a South Park episode.

He said, remember when Kyle had to eat Cartman's farts so Cartman would keep a secret that could cause chaos? He eventually started acting like a martyr and being a total dick about how he has to suffer? You're kind of doing that.

Changed my life. Turns out I was using world injustice as an excuse to wallow in my depression, so I could make the fact that I was laying around being a sad sack sound noble.

Perhaps consider that you might be doing something similar with the dreggs of humanity.

Im also curious about this deviant shit
In some way its living things that wouldnt be within your reality
Hyper reality
The same as boomers watching drug dealer series on Netflix, although gore is actually true and not just dramatized

shit son. that some good stuff right there. makes sense. i kinda do tend to find excuses to be an angry miserable prick who no one wants to be around. like justify my anger and such. ill have to remember that. thanks user

You got it dude, stay strong.

Do things the person you want to be would do, not things the person you are wants to do.

That is true, I'm sure combat veterans hate rekt videos the way I hate watching Cops because I grew up with a criminal father.

I am 28 and still can't enjoy police videos unless the suspect is black KEK

bump