Omg I cant believe this old faggot is the best the leftards can come up with lol

Omg I cant believe this old faggot is the best the leftards can come up with lol

Attached: pooped again.jpg (665x340, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-QP5TBTVhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yet here you are still complaining, guess they finally did something right

Stop posting here, Russia. No one likes you.

>russia
weird how the media never mentions israels influence, almost like this whole russia narrative is just a distraction from the real issue

Still gonna win lol

I'm not even american but from what im hearing your righties are upset at
1.A teenager who wants you to stop littering
2.An old man who wants to give you free shit

legit retarded.

Its fairly obvious trumps gonna still be president by the end of the year

>An old man who wants to give you free shit
If I take $10 from your pocket and then give you $5 am I giving you free money or taking it from you?

do you think russia really has to do shit anymore? americans are likely to be very divided no matter who wins in november

"Free shit"

I have a feeling you've never paid taxes.

Apart from it's not free, and you're paying for other people's free shit as they don't work.

If he's not a threat, why are there 20 negative threads about him per day? There shouldn't be any...

>americans are likely to be very divided no matter who wins
yeah but so is every democracy in the world

in most countries with a 2 party system
1 party gets just over 50% of the vote
the other part gets just under 50% of the vote
thats divided, every election for the rest of time in the us will have americans divided

in countries with more than 2 partys people are still divided just between more partys and view points

Agreed. Inauguration of the next president doesn't happen until January 2021.

Bernie leads in the polls - cue the 20 plus anti Bernie Posts by "random" people....

Attached: 1582151046055.jpg (1111x661, 64K)

Lmao the right couldn't even get 1) a republican and 2) a politician . At least Bernie isnt a scam artist like trump. He might be a senile boomer moron, but at least hes somewhat honest.

And the day when you get injured and disabled you'll be crying for your "free shit" too. Dont act like welfare is bad when used properly.

bernie is based you russian fag, go suck some vodka off of your papa's dick

if i take $100 from your pocket and give you access too all the healthcare you need, am i giving you free shit or taking your money?
You are right when you say its not really free since taxes pay for it but you are wrong on the second part.
Lots of people work, they work low income jobs day in day out and probably more hours than you yet they cannot afford basic human necessities.
Should a child die of hunger and sickness because its parents are poor?
Should a child be denied knowledge because its parents cant afford better education?
You'd probably say yes and argue that it's not your job to take care of the child. And its not but its the states duty to take care of its citizens and most urgently the ones who cannot help themselves, like children... unless you are living in a shithole.

what do you think happens when you give illegals access to "free" healthcare

youtube.com/watch?v=O-QP5TBTVhY

those illegals are healthy and you have less risk of getting weird diseases from them so it helps keeping everyone healthy.

Yeah who would want legal weed?

everyones healthy until they're not

it puts more of a burden on the health system and gives people more of an insentive to cross the border

>you have less risk of getting weird diseases from them
you would have less risk of getting diseases from them if you deported them and/or just shot anyone illegally crossing the border

>everyones healthy until they're not
shitty throwaway line that makes no sense.
>it puts more of a burden on the health system
if everyone is health(ier) than it should ease the burden.
>gives people more of an insentive to cross the border
so you want your country to be an undesirable shithole to live in?

>you would have less risk of getting sick if you'd become a mentally ill psychopath
nice worldview you have there james. Maybe you should live in North Korea a while, they do the things you want. Seems like the perfect place for you to live at.

>if everyone is health(ier) than it should ease the burden.
how do they get healthier if not by using the medical system and hence putting a burden on it?
>so you want your country to be an undesirable shithole to live in?
No I want to deport people who dont belong here and make it harder for people to immigrate , I could get behind universal healthcare if it didnt let illegals use it

whats wrong with shooting people trying to invade your country?

As opposed to the odious criminal retard currently in the Executive Mansion?

does being able to spell trigger the fascists now?

he's not black, I can't vote for this person

>how do they get healthier if not by using the medical system and hence putting a burden on it?
okay lets try to investigate some causalities.
Sometimes people get sick from people are are sick which makes more people sick. So a lot of people have to use the healthcare system. Look at the Corona virus. The system is now overburdgened in china because nobody used the system for this and that reason. Now there are too many sick people for the system to handle.
If everyone used the system, people wouldve been quarantined before the outbreak reached its current level, thus easing the strain on the system.
You see. It may look like the system is on a higher burden when a lot of people use it but in truth it makes it easier for everyone because like that we have more healthy people who cant make people sick and less sick people who make more people sick.

A class full of children.
One of them has a contagious sickness.
Everyone but the sick kid goes to the doctor for a checkup and he finds everyone is healthy. Some day the sick kid gets everyone sick too so now the doctor has a lot of sick children to treat instead of one.
Do you understand?

God damn these sheep are getting scared

Attached: f81gow1yera41.jpg (1500x2000, 344K)

if illegal immigrants are making people sick it would be more efficient to just deport them, than to give them free healthcare

Hi desperate Russian hackers. Nice thread.