Why is it that mostly people with no higher education can see the genius of President Trump?

Why is it that mostly people with no higher education can see the genius of President Trump?

Attached: 200120-donald-trump-ew-1041a_eef22d21b3c99886bae9673bca9dbe8e.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/4kmdGL7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lies all the time, blatantly corrupt, and only cares about himself

I "totally" trust him.

He doesn't ie. He speaks his own truth..

pardon my french but i think it's called going over your head

That's right the majority of the country is stupid but you are a genius

Ffs i want trump for president of the european commission so we can get rid of some sand niggers and porch monkeys. Us tards can get real, shit can be worse out there

That's called a lie

There is no genius in this turd of a human being.

Is this what ur college brainwashed you to think? The college educated side of my extended family are all trump voters, the ones that went to music school in music land and heroin addict are establishment democrat voters ((((((REPUBLICANS)))))). NGL ur kinda retarded.

>the genius of President Trump
Which is why Dems fail time and again. They must be the real geniuses.

Attached: imp.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Majority of the country voted against Trump.
The senators that voted to remove Trump from office represent the majority of the country (look at the populations of the states those senators are from, they represent well over 50% of the population).
So... I am curious what your point is.

>Majority of the country voted against Trump.

Attached: popvote.jpg (1111x1181, 472K)

Dems fail?
At what?
Gaining the House and 9 governorships since 2010?
The last two republitards gained office with the minority of the popular vote.
The latest dem POTUS won by two solid majorities.
If it wasn't for racist gerrymandering, the Congress would be heavily Democrat.

Please explain how this is not relevant?
The country isn't populated by the electoral College but by the people you fucktard.

If you're going to be accusing someone of not being well educated, you should consider using proper grammar so that you don't undermine your own position.

>the ones that went to music school in music land and heroin addict

The majority of Trump voters lives in meth- or heroin-land. What's your point?

This is bait. Why do people take such shitty bait?

The college educated I know are all smart enough to know trumptard is a crooked cheating liar.
My HS graduate friends know he's a psychopath.

Only the really dumbasses are trumptards.

some people believe the mainstream media partisan propaganda and vote left

Not the user you're replying too, but (in the sense you are talking about) you think of the United States as being populated by States. It is the States which are being represented in Congress, not the people.

Both sides are filled with idiots. An education doesn’t make you not an idiot. Just look at how many educated people support Bernie.

We are not a confederacy

Take a guess.

The States elect the President of the Union of States, not the People.
Guess your higher education didn't teach you Civics 101.

Low iq people who didnt go to college think trumps on their team even tho he isnt
Low iq people who went to college got brainwashed into being useful idiots to the globalists

Both parties are globalists working towards the same goal for the same masters
globohomo

>some people believe the mainstream media partisan propaganda and vote left

While you rely on credible sources like:

>Fox News
>breitbart
>twitter feeds
>comment sections on YouTube

Attached: 1532754749948.png (657x539, 110K)

Attached: Trump-2020-Flag.png (1416x750, 824K)

I know how the electoral collage works. I also know that while we were founded as a union of states under the articles of confederation the constitution makes it clear we are a federalist country with a representative republican government. So no we aren’t a union of states anymore than Canada is.

Attached: Fox News Exclusive.png (213x247, 60K)

Thats what majority means you stupid dissembling cunt.

>An education doesn’t make you not an idiot.

Definitely true!

Attached: alg-donald-trump-graduation-jpg.jpg (600x448, 43K)

Here he is seen with like minded people.

Attached: 1579720049260.png (357x723, 619K)

>doesn’t make you not an idiot

Attached: you.jpg (450x594, 77K)

That guy is interviewing to be the new attorney general

The Constitution makes it very clear that, at the federal level, only the States have representation. The People do not.
Members of Congress from Texas (for example) represent the State of Texas, and nothing else. They do not represent the People of Texas.

>Thats what majority means you stupid dissembling cunt.

You thought you had something to add.
You didn't.
Screech to me some more. It's hilarious.

>Why is it that mostly people who havent been through the liberal indoctrination system disagree with liberal narratives?
Im saying this as a college student who hates trump, but your question is stupid.

Attached: D51D4FCC-144B-4029-8841-86672E145656.jpg (914x1280, 198K)

>Members of Congress from Texas (for example) represent the State of Texas, and nothing else.
>They do not represent the People of Texas.

Attached: 1557664230190.jpg (235x232, 10K)

>so we can get rid of some sand niggers and porch monkeys
And how many niggers and mudslimes has he deported? None. Immigration is higher than ever, we have no wall, and he just let a bunch of niggers out of prison.

>when you've been completely btfo

>Immigration is higher than ever

Do you lie to yourself like this daily in order to cope?

5 more years of seething, time to face reality and stop whining like a little cunt rag.

I asked you to screech to me more, and you complied.

I love your pathetic whiny little tears.

>smart enough to know trumptard is a crooked cheating liar
Smart enough to regurgitate CNN narritives? Wow, you have to have a real high IQ to do that.

Attached: 9E9AF36B-C557-4E13-96EB-0EBB69636FFE.jpg (885x1024, 140K)

Keep screeching loser. Your tears are delicious.

The Constitution of the United States recognizes three separate jurisdictions:
1. The United States (commonly referred to as the Federal Government and includes the Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches)
2. The States
3. The People

The "States" and the "People" are not the same thing.

I'm curious as to what I'd be screeching about. My orange man is going to be there for another 5 years and you're going to writhe and seethe for another 5 years.

>doesn't know the difference between tears and piss
A true dumpster. Drink it all.

Attached: so salty.jpg (1280x853, 127K)

>your so called "Immigration ender" has actually increased the amount of immigration
>"S-seething"
Woah, you really blew my mind there, BOOMER.

Attached: 5942FE18-548A-4B79-A5BA-4CE7F7C6189F.jpg (720x535, 69K)

So indignant.

Attached: keep crying bitch.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No it doesn’t. Article 1 clearly states representatives are allocated by the number of people and chosen by the people. If they represented the state the whole state would get to vote for them not just the district they represent

In what article?

he appeals to retards who are more retarded than him

Not if you're a Democrat.

almost like both parties are controlled by zionist jews and you cannot actually vote to stop immigration because that would go against their globohomo plan

also republicans need to stop focusing on "illegal immigration" because once you get that under control they will just increase legal immigration and then because you have a long history of only being anti illegal, you'll look like an idiot when you start complaining again.
Either complain about all immigration now not just limited to illegal or you will lose the arguement

>Amendment X
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

In the "I pulled it out my ass again" article

you know if the commies and the nazis teamed up and killed the centrists we could just have a 2 state solution, and we would both get what we want

That says exactly the opposite of what OP claimed

That doesn’t mean that Congress doesnt represent the people. It means that unless there is a law it isn’t prohibited

>Most professors and higher ups in most educational institutes lean left because: logic
Republicans: iTs bEcAuSe tHe sYsTeM iS rIgGeD fOr tHoSe DiRtY lIbTaRdS

>if the commies and the nazis teamed up and killed the centrists
I would support such cooperation. Shame the commies dont feel the same way.

Attached: 94B11BF3-5100-4C65-960B-4735EC7C2D45.png (666x470, 431K)

2edgy4mebro

because they got sucked into the culture wars by gop propaganda so far that being a "republican" or neoconservative is their identity. just like they love to rail against liberals for clinging to identity, neoconservatives do it even more fiercely. therefore they are completely tribal now and will say/do *anything* to hold onto power at all costs. (yes the republican supporters a la tea party and it's derivatives are now "neo" conservative not related to neocons during the bush admin because conservatism now does not at all resemble traditional conservatism)

Most business professors lean right. It’s humanities and physical science professors that lean left.

Indoctrination in universities combined with massive peer pressure to agree or to shut up.

>Most professors and higher ups in most educational institutes lean left because: Critical thinking is literally something invented by Karl Marx
Leftards: iTs bEcAuSe My ViEwS aRe ThE oNlY lOgIcAl OnEs

Attached: 1551883559484.jpg (640x960, 80K)

>821108008
schol is 4 puzzies m8

Both commies and nazis hate capitalism. Why wouldnt we team up to fight the big corporations? Oh yeah, it's because modern neo-comminism is focused on dividing the working class along lines of race and sexuality in direct violation of marxist principals.

Attached: 7E3DC0C2-54E2-4785-8C03-983E2000537C.jpg (571x1024, 84K)

I think you're conflating two different arguments.
As to the post you're replying to, it was just to show that the State and the People are not the same thing.

Yes, the State is made up of the People who populate it, and the People elect their members of Congress, but the members of Congress represent the interests of the State they serve, not the People within it.
There is a difference. The State and the People have different rights, duties, and powers.

I wouldn’t use the word confederacy, but yes, we fucking are.

LOL i love this, gee i wonder why, maybe because they're idiots

Because educated or not, it's still controlled by the elite. Doesn't matter how much money a person thinks he has- he's still controlled.
The Queens estimated public and private wealth is 40 trillion dollars.

Enjoy wasting your own life watching CNN and pining over presidential opinions.

Live your life and stop pretending that you're contributing. You are not.

Attached: images.jpg (250x201, 8K)

Whatever makes you feel better about being on the side that appeals to the dumbest mother fuckers in your country

Because they're not educated and lack street smarts. He's a businessman with an education and a ton of sales experience. You'd probably buy a $500 car for $4000 from a used car salesman tbh.

>He speaks his own truth..
OK, now I know this is a troll

No we aren’t. We stopped being a union of states when the articles of confederation were abolished and the constitution was ratified making us federalist

>neo-comminism is focused on dividing the working class along lines of race and sexuality in direct violation of marxist principals
I wouldnt even call them communists
they're neoliberal jews playing divide and conquer so they can ensure globohomo

sure they're using a perversion of marxist principles but those pushing it arent exactly looking to bring about communism.

Since membership is not voluntary no we aren’t

You should roll into a ditch and wait for the snow plow to bury you.
>on the side
YOU ARE A WASTED PART OF SOCIETY. Enjoy your political talk faggot.

"It is racism that keeps the democrats down, it has nothing to do with the fact their policies are shit, and the reason niggers are broke savages.

>Whatever makes you feel better about being on the side that appeals to the dumbest mother fuckers in your country
Says the midwit

Attached: A8C0A8A2-F718-4FE7-A841-D65E5AEFC753.png (1198x798, 461K)

Fucking brutal

I have a beer with you

A good chuck of the population thinks that reality TV is real, do you really think the average person is smart enough to not realize that the internet isn't real life?

higher education is the narrowing of the intellect into one specific area of study (marketing, biochemistry.) The role of the University has changed dramatically over the last century.

A country that is systematically divided and conquered by a power sustaining two-party totalitarianism, and MSM, both ran by an elite class is NOT a confederacy.

Also, we're a "constitutional republic" if you go by our "official" definition.

Cry harder faggot.

Attached: Bawlin' Bart.jpg (800x430, 60K)

SMAHT PEPO R DUM

>they're neoliberal jews playing divide and conquer
They're lumpenprolet. They're just funded and supported by jews. Remember when Mitt fucking Romney defended Antifa after their bungle in Portland?
>those pushing it arent exactly looking to bring about communism
Im sure they think that at the end of all their anti-white action, they'll get their "true communism". These motherfuckers are that stupid.

>anti-white action
The only anti-white action around here is stormflakes shitting their tighty whiteys

Funny how politics has actually become reality tv

top IQ actually hate everyone

We are a Democratic Republic, not a democracy.

>Attacking white people advocating for white people isnt anti-white

Attached: 9438B15C-B0B2-48B0-8594-C1F18C4421EC.jpg (480x363, 26K)

>We are a Democratic Republic, not a democracy.

Attached: 1562948111647.png (640x374, 60K)

I said us is a federation not a confederation. Nothing about democracy

A distinction without a difference.

user they dont want true communism they want to get rid of white people and then enslave all the other races

>Why is it that mostly people with no higher education can see the genius of President Trump?
That’s not true. Lots of rich, well educated people love him because Trump cut their taxes.

>Not knowing the difference between a republic and a democracy
Typical leftist retard

Attached: 841102F8-EA0D-46C0-933A-7012070B777B.gif (500x382, 125K)

Kek

>they dont want true communism they want to get rid of white people and then enslave all the other races
Thats what the jews want. The antifa retards actually think once we're all mixed and blacks have reparations, there will be a worker's uprising.

People with no critical thinking skills can be easily lied to.

>They're just funded and supported by jews
which means their goals arent actually important as they are just puppets of the jews, and the important thing to take notice of is what the jews goal is

aka globohomo
antifa might want their true communism but they wont get it

>>Not knowing the difference between a republic and a democracy
>Typical leftist retard

Feel free to explain it.

Attached: 1566745048230.jpg (720x640, 25K)

>MUH WYTE RACE IS BEING REPRESSED
Says the slav irish shitmutt. You'll be lucky if they let you fetch coffee in the 4th reich of your dreams loser.

A democracy is a system in which the people vote on laws. A republic is a system in which people elect representatives who vote for laws on their behalf. Am I moving too fast for ya, chief?

LOL, what you used for the definition of republic is a "representative democracy." how you described a democracy is a "direct democracy."

>MUH WYTE RACE IS BEING REPRESSED
Attacking people because they are advocating for white interests is by definition anti-white. It would also count as repression of white advocacy by definition.

Attached: 0DF58ED0-0968-457B-8951-DF2003220025.jpg (2048x1558, 598K)

Them being distinct does not mean that they are mutually exclusive. Also, I forgot to mention that republics necessitate a head of state, like a president or prime minister, whereas democracies need not necessarily have one.

God damn, I would like to meet you so I could laugh in your fucking face.

>inb4 i would rekt u

You could try nigger but you'll leave blind.

>Am I moving too fast for ya, chief?

No, you're just an idiot who doesn't know what a direct and a representative democracy are.

Attached: 1559940073432.png (645x729, 75K)

Are you every Yahoo journalist ever?

what antifa want isnt really relevant when they're just puppets

If these republicucks worship money, they should stop worshipping Trump and get on the Bezos Bandwagon. He's got, what sixty-five times more money than that poorfag Trump!
Trump's such a loser, look closely and you'll see it.

Attached: What a colossal loser.jpg (786x358, 196K)

not him but a republic is just representative democracy that must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.

a real representative democracy would have no consitution, no government would be bound by previous laws and could make whatever changes it wanted

Why is it the Dems prefer the worst candidates? Based Tulsi and yang are good candidates.

Still a billionaire that neither me or you will ever be.

I think they like his bombastic personality, user.

Attached: 1581644849606.png (640x359, 256K)

ha

Attached: 3pnupw.jpg (720x405, 60K)

haha

Attached: 3pjo7z.jpg (887x500, 215K)

Same reason why people in Africa believe raping virgins or eating people cures aids.

Your answer is the same for those idiots in Africa.
>YOUR WRONG!

Centricide time

Attached: 1529492734479.png (252x200, 70K)

>The country isn't populated by the electoral College
no but it's elected by it. next time try to stay awake during civics class.

why is it that ur an idiot that ur mother should never have had

Your french is perfect!!

>Why is it that mostly people with no higher education can see the genius of President Trump?

Because they can't see past the level of their own education.

Dude if you're anything close to "white" and still a loser at life, its not because of the people you claim to be inferior. I prescribe 7.5 grams of lead administered orally for your condition.

>dumpy
>billionaire
Yeah, no. That's a character he played on his game show. Also Daniel Craig is not a secret super spy. Sorry to break it to you.

People don't realize that 99% of the pro-trump shit you see is sourced either sfrom trolls, disinformation campaigns, or people that think fox news is a legitimate source.

Does sage still work? I hope it does.

Attached: 1564760317636.jpg (480x480, 11K)

>makeup and faketan means you are inauthentic
wow calm down misogynist

this is exactly what you don't want to admit, and here you are telling the world. you've busted.

this poster is a centrist
kill him

look who isn't a centrist and also good luck rectifying your mistake.

that’s pretty racist chief

>doesn't know what racist means

Attached: 1564525708919.jpg (900x649, 191K)

why do you prefer the outgroup so much?

fox is as legitimate as any mainstream news source
aka its just as fake as cnn and msnbc

fox news will never go against legal immigration anyway so its just globalist trash

College doesn't teach you situational awareness or self-reflection.

Why do you assume you know what I prefer? I'm white and I'm successful. My friends are white and successful. The only "whites" I know in US who aren't successful are dumbfucks. And they usually blame a variety of minorities for being losers. Its pretty pathetic really.

>You'd probably buy a $500 car for $4000 from a used car salesman tbh
I'm not a woman though.

yea I shoulda put a disclaimer that denoted all major media outlets are garbage.

what really gets me tho are those that think all the others are fake, but fox is somehow ok.

Attached: steban.png (600x885, 546K)

Fox is owned by Disney now.

>its not because of the people you claim to be inferior.
no its because the jews are using their monopoly of media and banking to make sure those inferiors get into the country in large numbers displacing whites and eventually making us a minority

when does immigration stop? because if we're getting more immigrants every year forever its inevitable

imgur.com/4kmdGL7

Because smart people see though the media s lies and dumb people do not.. pretty simple.

You have it backwards. It is the other way around.
Trumpers are the dumbest of the dumb. Lowest of the low. Trashiest of the trashy.
kek dummy

they're better than leftists but not as good as facists
hopefully trumps base take the real redpills sometime soon and leave that gatekeeper to rot

Its called "gullibility". They grew up watching WWE and they like the heels. Now they have what they equate to a superhero talking to them through the TV. Mark David Chapman thought the TV was giving him instructions and little people lived inside his bedroom walls.

How they shooped during the Edwardian era: scratching streams of urine into the negative.

>imaloserbecausejoos.jpg
sad

Everybody knows about tard strength. But tards don't know about Thorazine.

>Members of Congress from Texas (for example) represent the State of Texas, and nothing else. They do not represent the People of Texas.

Exactly! Which is why the Texas state government and not the people of Texas select Texas' representatives in Congress.

Wait, that doesn't sound right..

>if you're anything close to "white" and still a loser
Complaining about an unfair system and the problems with it does not require one to be a loser.

takes one to know one

Its the call to the Orwellian public rage. We all get to come here and call each other retards, which is a lot safer than doing it in public.

Then why is it always the losers who complain about how unfair the system is to whites?

> mostly people with no higher education can see the genius of President Trump?

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Lets do this shit. Man In The High Castle. I'll be out in Montana counting my money if you need me.

I suggest you read Federalist No. 10 and educate yourself a bit before waxing poetic.

Your mother leans forward and flares her big sopping red cunt like a baboon magnet.

because you make these threads instead of improving ur lyf xdxdxdxd

Didn't take you long to devolve into ad hominems. Mother jokes no less.

Attached: 1576773148782.png (263x322, 13K)

Funny, you fucks blasted him for mocking a special person. They you crack jokes with special needs people.

> hurr durr
> hypocrites

Trump is better than the fail on the left.

Attached: diaperheaded muzzie.jpg (970x546, 81K)

Remind me which party has more high school dropouts vote for it?

And which one has more college graduates? I can’t quite remember

Tulsi will get her chance. She's got time. Unlike most of the platform, who are for some reason this time around, all a hundred fucking years old. Battle of the old fucks.

Because it's basically a cartoon. Even trump junior is dicking cruella deville. Its bizarre.

The less intelligent resort to snark when genuine points are made that they can't counter. You also showed your ignorance at the start of the thread.

because trump is just as retarded as they are. If they'd read a book every once and a while he wouldn't be president.

Attached: 3on75q.jpg (634x500, 84K)

why is it that mostly people *with* higher education don't understand why the electoral college exists?

1 person should = 1 vote

America is a federation
without the EC you would have never federalised

Yeah, but we did, and it's time to move on and change with society.

The EC is more important than ever. If you can't see that you either need to look at a population map and retake civics or are a disingenuous urbanite who knows darn well what would happen.

OP, you post has a hook to it.

Attached: Screenshot_20200117-163439.jpg (1312x1312, 125K)

the first problem is considering anything besides self-study or actual apprenticeship "education"
then their ego gets inflated and before you know it you have simps running around waving certificates that took zero real world application to obtain and don't mean shit claiming to be authorities
so in a way college actually makes you dumber

What majority?

Attached: 1577868646247.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Attached: 1578931129305.png (625x626, 16K)

an educated society would be ungovernable

Every single one of them went to the..... "School of hard knocks"

>muh raciz n' sheeeit

I mean that's a literal fact

Cities are democratic cesspools of trash. San Fran has homeless shitting in the streets

The majority of the country didn’t vote for Hillary either