Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Attached: trumpturk.gif (857x676, 311K)

You can't keep having hissy fits about orange man bad for another 5 years.

Relax.

Seethe. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

Attached: !cryingloserliberals2020.jpg (1191x1200, 189K)

me. i love a winner.

I dont care for him, but I hope he wins. I just want to witness the hissy fit meltdown that follows. Honestly, voting for your mayors, governors, and politicians is what impacts your life. Presidency is just a puppet show.

Well, if its trump vs anybody the dems are currently parading around........

Attached: 1582047067910.jpg (979x519, 48K)

Enough to help him win.

Count me in twice bitches.

Attached: 1579109778124.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Other retards

retards and crooks who enjoy having an embarassing conman in charge who fucks them in the ass

Any dem will beat trumptard.

A bar stool could beat trumptard.

I am :)

anyone with a 2 digit iq, racists, xenophobes, and angry whiny snowflakes.

Then vote for someone who isn't a cheating, corrupt sleazy traitor like trumptard

>coping

You aren't going to have a good evening Nov 3rd, poor baby.

You poor, poor little baby.

Attached: libnightmare.jpg (958x960, 357K)

Attached: good goy.jpg (389x427, 23K)

Unfortunately there are none running right now.

it's awesome watching all the dem nominee's eat each others faces live on tv

i don't know, i kinda really want to vote for trump though, what can someone like joe biden do for me?

My mother

A proported 60%+ of the country. Feel free to leave or kill yourself if you're feeling soooo oppressed

You mean over 60% wont vote.

Can i take your mom out on a date?
I want to be your conservative step dad