Going to have sex with a trans girl for the first time, what do I do with her dick? Do I suck it? Should I ask first...

Going to have sex with a trans girl for the first time, what do I do with her dick? Do I suck it? Should I ask first? What about ass eating or fucking?

Attached: D47049EF-6DE0-4482-B8FA-35893EE351CC.jpg (1080x1349, 170K)

Suck it for sure and swallow her cum

do what feels right, or ask first

Actual trans girl here

You should probably ask before doing anything with her dick. Some of them are ok with it, others want nothing to do with it

If she's a sub, she might be into butt, or interested in trying at least

You'd be best just asking what she's comfy with beforehand

Wrong. Just say I know you’re a dude but cover that cock up and let’s pretend for the next 30 minutes you’re not a fag

>”cover that cock up”
>not going to town slurping on prime ladypenis

So what stuff are you into? Is there a line with you?

He probably would like if you sucked his penis.

Sup dude? Do you like your penis sucked, sir?

HIS, not her.
This is Not a woman faggot

>her dick

Does it matter? Fuck is fuck right?

faggot

Personally? I'm usually fine with having my dick played with. That's dependent on my mood tho, so sometimes I'd rather forget that it exists.

I've never done butt stuff before, but I'd like to try it

Not into penetrating at all, much more into receiving. I also like playing with partner's body, sucking their dick etc

good goy

Attached: gay jew.png (461x519, 24K)

No... Fucking a trap is gay.
Fucking a woman is hetero.
If it has a Penis, it couldnt be a woman

Ask her. Some love being a trap, other dysphoric ones wish it wasn't there, don't cuck yourself by not asking, moodkiller if she's sensitive about it.

Ahh fair enough. I'de be too curious tbh

I'm sure you will

That's the dream.

Maybe but there's nothing wrong with having sex with someone who is and feels more feminine than most "real" women

post some pics of yourself

>her

Just do what you want and if she argues tell her a real woman would be all for it

What are your thoughts on male chastity and have you ever locked a guy in one or wanted to

Not sure, I've never really gotten into bdsm stuff before, and either way I'm not much of a dom

>trans
>her
lol

Attached: 1580058631043d.jpg (800x1160, 211K)

Kill it

Would you like to lock me

Add me on disc. EZPZ#1396

Coward.

>her dick
>her
>dick
stomp a tranny to death

Just pretend the dick isn't there and do what you'd do with a woman. Part of the allure of a trans or twink being with a straight guy is knowing that they see you as just 2 holes. When I was on a federally sponsored vacation a decade ago the gaybois were so into getting fucked and sucking the guys who were straight on the outside. I only was with two twinks because they were aggressive and wanted the D I had a few years left and was young and horny. Also made the first guy cum hands free the first two times just fucked his ass like it was a pussy and he was leaking. If Brad is out there just want to tell him thanks for being a nice cum dump.

Her in pic?

How do you avoid getting shit on your dick when topping? We’re together the whole weekend so I dunno if any “prep” will last long

>believing the larper itt

Kek that pic gets me every time.

>together the whole weekend
Ohhh dear. You're in for an awkward couple of days, after the first 45 minutes where you realize you don't wanna fuck him.

Yeah, I mean I’ve had that experience with women before. Or where you’re completely into it until you cum the first time and then you realize you’re trapped with this girl for the next 2 days and you’re filled with regret.

Can’t imagine that feeling while staring at a dude wearing makeup.

Eating her ass is definitely the way to go. While you lick her sphincter, make sure to caress her balls with one hand and stroke her shaft with the other. This will drive her wild.

You can't... Shit happened... Even with girls the risk by doing anal is shit in the dick

>I am going to have sex with a man
Fixed

Exactly. I let a girl book us an airbnb in Boston last year to stay for a three day weekend, thought hey, worst case scenario I get some pussy and I check out the comedy scene in Boston.

The pussy was not worth it, and I'm talking about a genuinely beautiful broad. We argue day 1, cue a full weekend of me faking smiles and forcing myself to do things with her while secretly I wanna ditch the bitch and catch a bus back home.

If I was in that situation with a fucking guy, he'd still be in Boston buried under Bill's Bar.

No butt stuff, no penis stuff. What do you do then?

Watch them cry and anhero

Its not that I don't like butt stuff, I would probably do butt stuff but I haven't tried it yet. To be honest it's been a few years since I've last had sex

I'm absolutely into sucking dick though, or letting someone cum on my face

I like having my breasts/butt played with too

Stomp a tranny

What the fuck are you being a fake for? Tell her you love sucking dicks.

Immediately kill it

Kek

Dubs picks what I first say to her when we finally meet in person

You know, I actually went on a date woth a tranny-- ironically a line you probably still haven't crossed yet, because you're ugly and autistic.

He did a really good job of passing, the hormones were working great, really clean, with great effort I could ignore the voice, it was going well. Then we got close, and I could smell it. It didn't even smell like a smell, if that makes sense. Like when you smell rain. It's more of a sense than a smell.

Pheromones. Under all that makeup and nice perfume and girly soap smell, there was a guy. Made out with him because it felt really impolite not to do anything at all, and it made my stomach turn.

Now go ahead, call me a liar because it terrifies you that this might happen to you when you finally try a tranny.

"I've made a huge mistake"

Attached: 1x04_Key_Decisions_(51).png (1440x810, 707K)

Eat her asshole. Make her feel like a special lady. Be gentle and show her compassion. Remember it is about exploring her soul.

Lmao rolling for this

>her
>balls
>shaft
>her

JESUS CHRIST WHERE DO ALL YOU MENTALLY ILL FUCKTARDS CONE FROM?!?!?!?!

LOL OP COME ON HE GOT TRIPS, WHAT A FLEX YOU GOTTA DO IT

>ass eating or fucking?
filthy

-99999999/10 bait

So basically you are having your first homosexual experience.

If calling me Brad helps, I'd be your Brad

>never done butt stuff
>not into penetrating, more into recieving

Nigga wot?

I'd be into people penetrating me (like in butt), but not vice versa. Sorry for the confusion

And the trips on the reply solidifies it

Ah so you're a virgin trap. Got it, that was confusing as fuck

>Calls people mentally ill
>Types in all caps
>"Cone"

Nah, just fuck him in the ass op like the faggot in heat you are, paint his bowels white like the bitch he is.

Trap fucker here. Depends on the person. The one I'm seeing now can cum from getting fucked without hands, so she usually just likes me to fuck her ass until we both get off. *IF* for some reason she doesn't get her nut before I bust, I usually suck her off. But I've been with one other who wasn't into getting head, it was more about me at that point. Current trap GF is all about fucking me too. She's got great tits too, so it's such a great sensation if she's fucking my ass and presses her tits up against my back as she cums. Honestly, it's my favorite.

Attached: 20200220_103823.gif (290x158, 1.34M)

Do it all.