NOOOOOOOOO BROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NINTENDO WAS SUPPOSED TO REDPILLED

NOOOOOOOOO BROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NINTENDO WAS SUPPOSED TO REDPILLED

Attached: 1582208813293.png (364x160, 49K)

You're right.
The dad's portrait should be missing entirely.

>dad said he was going out to pay the mortgage and then never came back

I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME Cred Forums THERE’S BLACKS IN MY VIDEO GAMES OH GOD OH FUCK SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BBC BLACKED BLACK COCKS BMWF BLACK PENISES INTERRACIAL SEX AHHHHHHHHHHH

based
reminder incels and racists will NEVER win

Based Nintendo corrupting the future generations lmao

I’ve never met a racist that wasn’t a fat ducking slob of a person. How is the south gonna rise up when they haven’t seen their penis in 10 years

i literally wouldn't let my kid play the game just because of that

Whites seething.Pics 2 kids away from my family

only an incel poltard would catch this and be seething about it lmao

Mutt's Law

Ah yes it's just a coincidence that they chose white woman black man. You know, because that is such a common pairing irl that you see all the time. Oh wait no it isn't it's actually the rarest pairing.

>implying you've ever met a racist IRL

Racism doesn't exist in the real world, it is just a bunch of weebs LARPing online

The only three kind of people who own a switch desu

Ya seethe, white boi?

Attached: 85a.png (990x1146, 963K)

Wait, is this legit or just an edit someone made to shit on nintendo?

Butthurt mutt mods lmao

its legit

What does complaining about race mixing have to do with videogames?

Everything, since at least 2014, according to literally every western dev.

Women AND minorities?!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not obsessed with black dicks so I honestly never notice or think about it, it only impacts my videogame experience in regards to how long I can talk about videogames on Cred Forums before some retard starts talking about black dicks again

So? They also have games where you're in a village of anthropomorphic animals. Stop whining.

lol you European or something? I know over there you only marry your muslim arab overlords but in the rest of the world people marry who they want

So you agree it's relevant to videogames.
The fact you don't notice it doesn't matter.

don't care lol I have black friends and transgender relatives rather than having no contact with either group and spending most of my life seething about them on image boards for videogames

Relevant to videogames.

This

>So you agree it's relevant to videogames.
Its not in the slightest
Just because a videogame makes you want to talk about race mixing politics doesn't make it videogames.

If I listen to a song written by a band where the members are a white chick and a black guy, does that mean I can go on Cred Forums to make a thread about how angry I get whenever I see race mixing?

I think you have a very warped idea of what constitutes "On topic discussion of videogames"
Street Fighter V involves a lot of martial art techniques for example, does this then mean that I should be able to make as many threads about fighting styles on Cred Forums as I want?
Keep in mind, I don't plan to actually talk about any fighting games in these threads, I just want to explicitly talk about how much I like real life karate. Is this okay because Ryu kinda does Shotokan Karate in a videogame?

/thread pack it up boys it's over

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡\ 󠛡 󠛡| 󠛡 󠛡/
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡— 󠛡卐 󠛡—
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡/ 󠛡 󠛡| 󠛡 󠛡\
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

>the year is 2035
>every single western studio is obsessed with martial arts
>every game that comes out is about martial arts
>every studio includes promotions of a dojo, donates money to no profit dojo organization
>every journalist discusses the merits of the fictional character's martial art moves
>dojo organizations have become so powerful it's considered hate speech to say Hapkido is a shit martial art
>if you don't practice martial arts you are called a bigot, fired and then removed any form of finantial institution

>complaining about martial arts is not relevant to videogames

I for one would love to live in this tae-kwon-dystopia unfortunately as a comparison with your obsession with one of the peoples of the African continent and their various diasporas doesn't follow suit.

If you actually think "every studio" is virtue signalling, you shouldn't be on Cred Forums anyway.

Maybe if you actually played videogames instead of getting mad at what companies that make games you never should have wanted to play in the first place are doing you might not be such a giant obnoxious faggot.

>b-b-but EA won't stop virtue signalling!
>Activision added a black!
>some literal who liberals from twitter made their own videogame and it doesn't appeal to me, I will not stand for this!
Go fucking cry me a river you literal autist.
There are so many games that have none of this shit, you would know this if you actually played videogames instead of constantly seething about black cocks like some kind of obsessed faggot in denial

Attached: 1280w.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

fpbp

Attached: 12354864323.jpg (600x400, 26K)

BINTENDO IS MURLOC REVENGE OF THE FISH MEN

Attached: OIP.vBaMiEQarv1qO3SmxBY71wHaGE.jpg (474x388, 27K)

Name 1 (one) American studio which is still active and doesn't virtue signal the usual woke talking points.
I'm talking about actual companies, not some indie game made by a few people.

>13 minutes have passed
>user is still soaring the web
>user is furiously checking every videogame company
>after checking literally every vidya company name he could think of he can't find an example
>not a single one

>a-a-a-non!!! it doesn't matter!
>literally every american company is like that but at least I am not obsessed!
>it's not relevant!!!
Eat shit.

neat

Attached: sauber.jpg (1068x712, 426K)

From softwareU need a fuckin hobby bruh, but doublefine. Or is that too indie to disprove your point

>From software
>american

>All these white nationalists tears

Edit didnt mean to put from soft

Based

Attached: 1577225703349.gif (200x200, 1.06M)

>doublefine
>thread about companies sneaking in interratial and woke everywhere
>doublefine literally made a game which features an interratial love interest in the cover art.

Hehahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah~NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Attached: 5815.png (258x156, 4K)

Here is one fresh off of Doublefine's twitter.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-20 Double Fine ( DoubleFine) Twitter.png (624x484, 313K)

Sorry user, I got caught up playing a video game.
Pretty fucking embarrassing that you're unironically asking this question though, do you even fucking play videogames anymore?
Whats the political agenda behind Berserk Games stuff?
When did Streum On Studio start forcing liberal propaganda down the throats of players?
Just played a game by Nine Dots Studio and didn't see any virtue signalling.
I've been pretty happy with Owlcat Games so far as well, I hope they keep putting out great cRPGs.
Triternion is also a very promising studio, worth keeping an eye on.
11 bit Studios puts out some consistently great stuff, and AMPLITUDE's new game looks like its gonna be great.
Honestly there are a tonne of great games out there, its a shame you'll probably never hear about them because they don't involve people maybe getting blacked if you think about it long enough.
You should try expanding your horizons a bit, seems a bit weird to exclusively pay attention to games that involve liberal ideologies when for some reason you throw an autistic fit if you see a hint of liberal values in your games.

Personally I've never cared that much about other peoples political opinions and really miss back when Cred Forums was only mad at feminists because they wouldn't quit trying to tell developers to change their games. Kinda makes me sad to see so many zoomers that don't even know why Cred Forums is mad at feminists and think its just a general "REEE FUCK LITERALLY ANYTHING LIBERALS EVER SAY OR DO I HATE LIBERALS SO FUCKING MUCH"
The outrage used to simply be that people were trying to force devs to make their games a certain way, not that it was liberals doing literally anything. We've somehow gone full circle and Cred Forums now loses their mind when a dev has the audacity to make a game they want to make. Though, I guess you guys have a point. How DARE they make a game that involves political views or opinions you don't like. We should raid their reviews, spam them with emails, try to cut off their advertising. Its the only way they'll know not to fuck with Cred Forums, they either express the political views we've been told to have, or they don't get to make anything at all. Its either pandering to me or no one at all, apparently.

Attached: 1462489275440.jpg (500x750, 114K)

Just a quick addendum to my previous post
You might not be exposed to so much dumb shit that you know will trigger you in games if you weren't such an entry level basic bitch that only played shitty AAA games that you deserve to be made fun of for giving a fuck about in the first place.

I have no fucking sympathy for you if you not only can't stop thinking about dumbshit american identity politics, but also only play AAA trash for the lowest common denominator.
You only have yourself to blame for being such an insufferable retard, get some fucking hobbies and some taste.

Attached: 1460764979449.png (474x311, 151K)

Good, I'm happy some small game companies, even in america, are still politically neutral (only small ones are allowed to be).
You got me on that.
But this shit is still very much relevant to videogames.

Attached: 1382344420719.gif (215x176, 788K)

yes, and who they want is 95% same race, yet about 60% of couples in ads/media are mixed race, but that's ok because to think there's something fishy about it means you're the devil.

I agree it's all so stupid. People unironically shitting on Shovel Knight because they added they/them pronouns in an optional mode that's not canon, or Necrodancer because the creators are sjws.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68K)

Based reminder that the working underclass jew slave mulatto goys are becoming a reality

>But this shit is still very much relevant to videogames.
its really, really not. If you want to talk about the political climate in the games industry try talking about it on Cred Forums. Thats the board where people that care about politics go, but they'll probably tell you to fuck off because this is some seriously retarded shit to get this worked up over.

This is not videogames, its politics. You don't want to talk about animal crossing, you want to talk about the jews forcing race mixing in media, thats politics, that goes on Cred Forums.

The people that go to Cred Forums, in a perfect world, go there to talk about videogames. By your logic, since videogames have political themes, I should be able to go to Cred Forums and have a thread about Civ because it has some mechanics that center around politics.
Sure, I'm not actually talking about politics, even though thats what Cred Forums is for, but this video game I'm talking about INVOLVES politics, so that makes it an on topic political discussion to ask which early game units are the best for rushing a conquest victory.

Stop being so afraid to use other boards, this shit is not videogames, if you absolutely need to talk about it this badly there are boards where you can do that.

It is videogames, because it's about the content of the videogame, the story, the dialog, the characters, the censorship.
When a thread is made about something the company did, instead of something within the videogame, that's simply people pointing out where this shit comes from and a confirmation of the influence this shit is having on videogames.
It still is what Cred Forums was doing while complaining about Sarkesian, because companies are literally not allowed to not be woke, unless they are so obscure nobody even bothers to come after them, this is videogames because the effects are clear WITHIN the games.

Forgot to add:
>I should be able to go to Cred Forums and have a thread about Civ because it has some mechanics that center around politics
Yes, if real world politics started to be influenced by what happens within a Civ campaign, then the Civ campaign would be relevant to Cred Forums

bump

What are some of your favourite games user?
What have you been playing lately?
Any chance you could take a screenshot of your recent game activity on steam for me?

I'm sure you actually really really care about videogames a lot and really want to talk about them, but I'm just curious what kind of games someone that cares so much about the inner workings of the industry plays.
Lets see those playtimes user, clearly you're the most avid gamer here, so I'm sure the numbers will be impressive and the games will be respectable.

Attached: Chihuahua+berserk+mode+_ca10b9119b6f932071436307de0cfe0a.jpg (2048x2048, 340K)

>not an argument
But still, here's a short list.
Noita
Morrowind
Working on a morrowind mod
Mount & Blade: The last days of the third age mod
Sekiro
Mount & Blade: warsword conquest mod
Kenshi
Thief: the dark project
"Gothic sequel" leaked first chapter
Ultima IX ascension

By gothic sequel I don't mean the shit remaster, I mean the one from piranha bytes that was scraped in favour of Gothic 2.

Didn't you have something to say about my recently played list?

They are just trying to cater to the american audience.

More games I played within last year:
Ninja Gaiden Black on an original Xbox-hueg, modded with a DUO X2 GS modchip I soldered myself 12 years ago
Gunwalkyrie on the same Xbox
Monster Hunter P3rd on the PPSSPP emulator (only started High rank, but I finished every mission on village and low rank)
Final Fantasy Tactics on the same emulator