Be me, last monday in english class

>be me, last monday in english class
>teacher is a complete retard with room temperature iq
>someone mocks her, she thinks it's me
>starts throwing a tantrum and a 20 minute speech on how mocking someone is wrong
>ask to go to the bathroom, i go, take my usual piss and then class ends
>people tell me she said she was sure it was me because i never pay attention to her class
>today, english class again
>she is talking about some letter a woman wrote towards women who have power, telling them not to abuse it to harm other women who don't
>the feminist girl sees this as an opportunity to start her "men bad boohoo boohoo" yet again
>the class is having a discussion over this shit
>i dare to speak and point out the word "men" isn't mentioned once in the letter and that they are going off topic
>teacher says i'm arrogant towards the feminist girl, who looks pissed as always
>class ends and the teacher talks with said girl
>learn later from a friend they were talking about the thing from monday and saying I'm disrespectful because i dared to ask to go to the bathroom during her tantrum

>This person has a fucking degree and has to resort to talking about a teenager when he isn't there so he can't defend himself.
>scared to lose an argument with a 17 year old retard who only plays counterstrike all day

I can't wait for the next class to see what she will pull off next.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

If this is on your list of important shit to worry about, the real world is going to destroy you in a few years.

it's not something to worry about, it's just funny how this person can't handle a normal conversation

Is she a feminist or a feminazi?

she's just a hypocrite who cries all day about men being bad. A feminist should be promoting change, not stomping her feet on the ground and putting up an angry face every time she can, and resort to the poor harassed women card every time something doesn't go the way she wants it to go. Seems like someone is going to get punched to the face by the real world harder than me.

>last Monday
>17 year old retard
So I take it your birthday is in February

wrong

So you're saying you're currently under the age of 18

not for long

Damn look at this hardcore criminal
Browsing Cred Forums underage

Is the principal a feminazi? Must suck being forced to listen to a modern nazi

please don't report me to the police man i ended up here looking for club penguin cheats i swear it was not my intention

the principal is actually a chill person who doesn't put up with this kind of bullshit

reported!!! if you had gotten trips i might have let it slide....tough luck kid

Op may be an underaged faggot but he’s a pretty cool underaged faggot.

Get a small recorder, say what class you're going to and whos teaching it, then go in and feel free to tell her a real feminist does not have hatred towards men
Don't let the bitch know about your recorder, nazis don't like being caught

Rules aren't rules, can't have an impressionable youth such as yourself exposed to the immorality of Cred Forums at such a tender age

: see pic related
: nice dubs Cred Forumsro also sound judgement regarding underage faggot reporting.

Attached: MODS = Gods .png (1366x3297, 959K)

Tl;dr

honestly it's not worth it, i'm just going to laugh at the teacher for being dumb as a brick. And most likely at my femnazi classmate when she will eventually lose the two friends she has in the class and become an outcast

dont fuck around with that kind of crazy too long.
usually nothing happens, but its far too easy for them to fuck ur life up, and you know they are the kind of crazy to do it.

i know i'm probably going to get banned but that shit was too retarded and i had to post it here

Honestly the mods have been getting pretty slow lately, back in my day you'd get banned basically instantly for implying you were underage

other than killing my grades the teacher can't and won't do shit. The femnazi girl won't do shit either besides getting angry for nothing and dying of a stroke at 26

Attached: QwQ.gif (500x356, 339K)

>17
>Underage b&

MODS

You're ignorance blinds you my young user.