<< Ganja Thread >>

>
Where does my dealer get this pre-packaged and sealed ? Live in London paid £30 for 3,5 i want access to flavours and some medical grade or cali weed help !

Attached: 86969728_176754663750229_2235605755459796992_n.jpg (480x640, 53K)

He buys the packaging on eBay or alibaba and then puts shit bud in there. I'm not from Europe but that's my understanding.

Hungary tier prices we pay sames

Attached: shakeem.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

Canadian weed comes like that

My dealer buys the bags for legal CBD crap and puts real weed in it, to 'fool' any dumbass cop types

Does the Canadian weed look like that?

Smart man

That packaging is nothing like a dispensary probably put whatever weed and a sticker and hot sealed it

I wouldn't be surprised its good quality, I smoke on regular basis, now the question is how do i get more ?

Can guarantee you from someone in the UK that this will more than likely be above average stuff that is bagged and sealed and sold for a ridiculous price, Same thing happening with the 'Medical' Pop containers, Just printed label with random ass name on sticky back paper

Is pic related? Because for your sake I hope it isnt. I don't think I could get away with even selling that stuff to high schoolers.
1. It's shit
2. Even $30 for an 1/8 of top shelf is a bit much and it's legal here
3. that doesn't even look like an 1/8

Anyone know a good DC place where I can pickup a few prerolls?

Any michigan/illinois fags here? I could use a good hookup. I'm from Iowa

Attached: 1579261085869.png (625x390, 32K)

That's what I was thinking. Whatever is in that bag is not even medium grade quality. Nothing really even comes prepackaged like that from anywhere. It's just for show. This is low tier medical/dispensary..

Attached: 1ED930DF-E61E-436C-B663-BC81828693EB.jpg (750x1334, 202K)

nigger larper detected.

>store weed
>good quality

pick one pleb

Lolol, Canadian here, best weed i ever had i purchase from spiritleaf a block up from me. I save sticker labels and put them on my pot box. Its the pic

Attached: Resized_20200201_174915_001_1488.jpg (1080x1920, 254K)

More top tier store bought labels on my pot box

Attached: Resized_20200201_174954_9388.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Also Canadian. You need to get out more then. Store weed is not that good. You're just blinded cause it's all you can get.

ill hook you up user

I had a whole door filled with stickers. Took about a year to do

What's better than Canna Farms, Black Market craft Cannabis or Whistler Organic Weed that looks like pure Keef, please enlighten me

Are you saying you can't just to go the weed shop and pick out whatever you want. Loser

being this unaware lul

not answering the question lul
Bitch gtfo

This.

Attached: 1524147906530.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Keep buying your store weed bitch boy. I guess the dealers are too scary for you.

Infinity

Attached: Screenshot_20200209-213121.png (1280x720, 756K)

you need this much hand holding?? wow

I think its funny people are answering for me(pot box poster here) Anyway serious question, what do you consider better im curious

Damn that stuff look like dog shit you are european

I haven’t tried those but green society was selling legit Louis XIII that blew my mind. Everything I’ve had from them was good. For price I don’t think you can beat faircannacare, I just got an ounce of Hindu and an eight of bc hash for about $105

Kek! Grow your own. Costs me $0.50 per gram to produce. Keep getting raped loser

Mmm sounds good, i really like Opium by Sask Wildlife company and Wedding crasher by black market out of Alberta....also Godbud by Redecan

Fuck you man. Stop giving away my secrets or im never giving you anything for free ever again

Probably spice laced too.
If u need to come down, drink water

>knockknockknock
Mr. user itz teh poleece n were gonna getcha!

Attached: poolepatrol~.png (620x845, 647K)

Dear fucking god! Is that an old photo of moot!?

Lol as i buy my side from high rank gang members. Nobody sells weed where im at when you can easily buy at a store

Looks like hes putting worse weed in that bag than it came with. I buy legal weed all the time. Ive never seen such large stems in prepackaged weed. They normally cut down those stem.

dealer =/= gang member

A dealer is someone looking to hook you up. Not my fault your views on illegally buying weed are skewed.

you got scammed nigga

20 a g, and 65 for an eight?
Jesus shits expensive for y’all

I buy a 8g, High shelf, for 55

Fuck you
I get shitty 13% weed from my dealer for 35 an eighth

Are you retarded? 13% is pretty good, it doesn’t really get much higher than 23%

If we are talking about purely thc for your buck the dealer is a way better option. And 35 for an eight is average. That’s what you should pay, that’s not a deal

the amount of guys in here acting like real blazers and you probably smoke less than a gram a day, fucking nerds , you sound like morons who know fuckin nothing

yeh maybe in the 90s my guy... where you been living?? THC is over 30% now on certain strains, dont come with that weak chat

>it doesn’t really get much higher than 23%
From a dealer maybe. I can walk into a store rn and ask for the highest THC bud they have and I guarantee you it won’t be lower than 25%.

Smokin god bud right now. Its good. Try wappa wappa. Lola montes by edison is my usual.

Cali weed isn't any different than ANY other good weed
>Pro tip from an Oregon smoker (State above Cali if you're too retarded to know that)

You will never get weed that strong
That shit that is bred for competition, and is the best of the best. The best nug of the best plant in the green house, of the strongest strain, all given super care and attention
Realistically good luck getting stuff over 23%. And if you don’t believe me test it
There is no way your getting record breaking weed at your dispensary, or dealer

Where in Oregon? Rogue Valley here

you can buy empty packs for $5 for like 1000 then use a vac sealer to seal any crap ya want in em, chances are he got a back door deal at a pot shop for month old product at 20% price tho

Faggot it’s on the shelf in the dispensary literally right now. Have you ever actually visited a dispensary you dumb fuck? Walk in with 20$ and ask for one gram and you will get something 30%+ I promise.

It’s not really tho
There is barely any regulations with how new the weed market is. You think they test every nug they put in a bag?
No they see the records and say that’s how strong the weed is

Test your dispensary weed, you’ll see

I have regularly bought medical weed between 28-32% at my local dispensary Cred Forumsro, it's tested and regulated by the state.

Lol, even in the UK i have had my shit test over 27% please stop talking Ass, like half the dudes in here you have nothing to do with the weed scene, all jus talking shit
bought a couple Qs and think you know whats goin on

You’re a retard. They test a whole batch, all grown under the same conditions. You’re talking out of your ass.

Got discord if you fancy a trip to the southwest I can sort you grown or flown

add

@weedguy77 (instagram) ask for wickr

All you uk smokers

coming from a burger with access to rec/medical weed, all that matters is the TAC content, flavors and to a certain extent appearance is a meme that dispensaries use to sell product

none of that weed is over 20% THC leafs are truly pathetic.

This guy knows. Two different strains that are both 25% THC can look very different. Smell is also not a good indicator of quality, I’ve had some garbage weed that stank up my house and top notch weed that barely smelled. It all depends on the strain.

There’s a 22% in the corner. Also not him but why care? Some people don’t want to be blazed out of their minds, they just want a nice mellow high. I agree I like to get fucked up but everyone has their preference.

lmao not using black market sites like budmail . BTFO

>having to plan ahead to get high

Attached: 6CA27D4E-52D7-4D01-B18D-267E06C59666.jpg (800x571, 230K)

>running out
retard

I haven’t run out since I was in highschool and I had to deal with flaky dealers

what about weed makes everyone think they're an expert with god ganj

Need a dealer hookup in North London mate.
Help a brother out.

smell is indicative of terpene content though, which for me is as important as thc

you got the fire son,

Could you explain TAC content and etc?

I buy from dispensaries and always buy top shelf but it never really feels like it hits hard. But I do develop a tolerance super quickly so I can demolish two bowls back to back and be mostly fine. Feelsbadman

Wait you mean thc content?