Three relatives of an 11-year-old girl who gave birth in the bathtub of her suburban St...

Three relatives of an 11-year-old girl who gave birth in the bathtub of her suburban St. Louis home are facing criminal charges.

An adult female and adult male are charged with child endangerment. And a 17-year-old male is charged with incest as well as statutory rape and statutory sodomy of a child younger than 12. All three live in St. Charles.

The 17 year old brother admitted that he and the girl had sex at least 100 times in a year, sometimes twice a week.

You just know he filmed that shit

Attached: fark_LRXVjoTUWmKmu7EcxJmInKVTPBc.jpg (1140x641, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BByn7eZG4
youtube.com/watch?v=aIBGU_z99mw
youtube.com/channel/UCLVaMPrbdL-3FIrFR-_c3Dg/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=_CE4u6jI_rc
youtube.com/channel/UCLVaMPrbdL-3FIrFR-_c3Dg?view_as=subscriber
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/an--year-old-girl-gave-birth-at-home-her/article_f7c55aef-34f4-526a-a43a-755e34bcd5e7.html
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/charged-11-year-birth-missouri-bathtub-69073601
outsidethebeltway.com/north-carolina-teen-charges-as-a-sex-offender-for-having-naked-pictures-of-himself/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lucky bastard

Attached: 1582051562961.jpg (724x1024, 98K)

>The 17 year old brother admitted that he and the girl

They go through the trouble of not directly saying the relationship of the girl to them and then do this.

Norvin L. Lopez-Cante, 17 $25,000 bond. Lesbia Cante, 35 $10,000 bond. Unnamed adult male illegal immigrant, no age $10,000 bond. Can't find social media for any. Wanted to see this girl. How will we know if it was worth it?

Lesbia.... Kek.

Also, dubs checked.

what is their net worth?

Based on ethnic background, state, and hair styles... $3.50 and two Guatamalan street foods.

NICEEEE!

Still no luck on a pic of the girl? Hurry up I'm gonna loose my rock hard.

Bump for incest.

fuck Mexico

tl;dr: mexicans

You want to see endangerment look at this...

More endangerment
youtube.com/watch?v=aIBGU_z99mw

Tripple endangerment...

Attached: drugggs.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

the older brother should be hanged

Attached: aexrxYMN_700w_0.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Oh yeah go kill someone that never killed anyone, gtfo...fucking shit

You have no value of someone life...

I bet you are also those kinds of people that are in rekt threads recording your killing.

There, subscribe to my channel...
youtube.com/channel/UCLVaMPrbdL-3FIrFR-_c3Dg/playlists

How about all of you stop thinking about murdering someone that never killed anyone...like a thief, rapist, nudist, druggie, etc. This is not ISIS shit.

Attached: peace.png (539x539, 397K)

>100 times in a year
>sometimes twice a week.
You don't say? lol

the daughter should be hanged.
having sex with people over 14 is what causes cancer

incest prevents cancer
those declaring cancer prevention to be a crime should themselves die from cancer.

No take a look at the young 14 year old driving a plane, does that not like endangerment to you? It sure is endangerment but what are my opinions? Do I support it? yeah I do support it if he's happy with it.

This thread has a bunch of radical people. Go join ISIS if you are like that. Go chop off someones head because you see them are bad people. Go kill someone that never have killed anyone.

You want to see criminals... Look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_CE4u6jI_rc

Damn people over react on the most simple stuff. Look walking in public all nude would get you tons of angry people if done in the middle-east compare to doing that on the Andaman Islands.

Then you got people in that territory, if they see drugs and alcohol they go all insane and angry.

Just violent people everywhere, even the ones that are against violence, they don't even see how they are violent. Unconciously not knowing like Duterte.

That guy is like a school shooter.

Imagine living in a place where people over react on the simple stuff... that is Middle-East and China.

He abused his little sister you fucking degenerate weeb.

>illegal immigrant

You think making someone happy and in pleasure is abuse?

I lost lol

Ok I give up. I can't find a picture of the girl. Someone else can if they want.

I have strong feelings about my opinion and perspective...

Sounds like someone was diddled. Care to share?

I'll share you my channel... take a deep look into my perspective. When I see drugs I don't over react unlike the majority of the people here on this planet.
youtube.com/channel/UCLVaMPrbdL-3FIrFR-_c3Dg?view_as=subscriber

Sounds cultural, arresting them is racist.

I bet I am more peaceful than you...

FYI, I'm not the same person you where arguing with prior to my diddled comment. That being said I 100% agree. I'm not peaceful at all.

I bet I am the most peaceful person here... smh, if you have drugs on you, fine. If you walking nude in public, fine. if you having sex with a dog, fine, give the dog some pleasure and happiness. If you are cannibal, fine with me, unless you are a consensual cannibal. Do I see having sex with a dog, abuse? No, not abuse at all if the dog is happy and in pleasure.

I just see things differently...

Damn, talk about torn. I like cultural customs that are sexualizing tweens but hate not being racist.

He's a father now you monster

It's my own cultural custom, I choose not to be brainwashed.

The father, the brother and if they had their way... A holy ghost. Kek

Yeah and border jumpers come unarmed so they aren't invaders right Batman

unfortunately for her, he was probably hung.

Yeah they are peaceful at the moment, you can't shoot them crossing over... :-D
I have more morals than you.

Those are some compelling sources included with this story which is definitely not just more propaganda

Oh yeah, go shoot a bully, an unarmed bully...or an unarmed druggie. :D

Is she hot?
Well obviously not anymore, because the whole baby thing, but was she hot before her body got ruined by pregnancy?

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/an--year-old-girl-gave-birth-at-home-her/article_f7c55aef-34f4-526a-a43a-755e34bcd5e7.html

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/charged-11-year-birth-missouri-bathtub-69073601

I tried to find a pic. No luck. I'm not OP. Maybe they can.

This type of shit is really common in Hispanic families. I remember growing up the dudes would always have "crushes" on their sisters. Everyone in the family knew about it and there was always this weird ass sexual tension you could feel.

How do you have a crush on an 11-year-old?

Yeah it was always the younger brother with older sister type of thing I admit but still

I understand the anger, but gulag should be better for him

Guy I graduated with was plowing his 12yo sister on the reg. Everyone knew. Dad was Hispanic. God she was hot.

Degenerates.

Sounds like the family was down with all of this. Makes you wonder why he didn't just fuck mom instead of the kid. Would've been easier to stay out of jail that way.

Pics?

That was many moons ago young pleb. What I can tell you is she constantly bragged about it to my gf who was 15. She would give him some so he would supply her with weed and booze. Last I heard she was doing well for herself. No drugs, good job, couple kids and a fit hubby.

Smart girl

That's a shame I wanted Cortezella to be childless and suicidal

or is it delusion and a hope that EVERYONE is JUST like you

how tf can you be attracted to an 11 year old they look like babies lel

He's not even 18 wtf

If she was 11, heavily pregnant and no-one noticed, i'd wager she's morbidly obese

He looks like he has the mental age of an 11 year old. Plus she clearly reciprocated his advances

>kid can't have sex with another kid
At the point I am surprised you Americans don't just start hanging kids that see their own self naked in the mirror

Attached: 1581739180376.jpg (503x502, 108K)

What makes you think nobody noticed? The way I read the story, the whole family was in on it.

outsidethebeltway.com/north-carolina-teen-charges-as-a-sex-offender-for-having-naked-pictures-of-himself/

>admitted that he and the girl had sex at least 100 times in a year, sometimes twice a week.
You just know that someone along the way uploaded vids of her cumming all over her brothers cock to some dark net.

Negative $11000 each, per year. Now more with the new baby.

From taxpayers.

Are you gay?

found the pedophile. reported.

Attached: 1528925960023.png (1366x768, 125K)

>it's not because he's black