Need advice, so ive been hooking up with this girl for a few months now and just found out she has a long distance bf...

need advice, so ive been hooking up with this girl for a few months now and just found out she has a long distance bf, I kinda feel bad but dont really wanna end things but should I?

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (480x640, 26K)

She hot?

don't get attached and keep fucking. not your fault she's a whore

took this of her recently

Attached: image0.jpg (540x960, 49K)

tell her bf she is cheating
>he breaks up
>she is your gf

That doesn't matter retard. OP, cut this girl off. You're in danger of getting STDs from her whore cunt, bullets from her boyfriend, or both. Have some integrity and get away from her, there's better tits out there.

Let's see the whores face. Is she worth it?

Attached: 1572233236426.jpg (960x1280, 347K)

Depends, how far away is her boyfriend?

few states away, were in college

Fuck and dont close yourself to meeting nicer women.

Treat her like meat, never pursue a relationship because she will do the same to you.

You can then go your own way eventually or tell her bf for lulz

Attached: mfw.jpg (1102x951, 255K)

yeah I wasnt gonna date her, the sex is really good and she does everything I tell her to so I dont wanna cut things off yet

This. Once a cheater always a cheater. He's a few states away so there's not much danger in him finding out. Don't feel bad op you're not the one cheating, she is. If shes not doing it with you she'll do it with someone else.

thats exactly why I dont wanna cut it off yet, couple of my friends are trying to get in her pants but shes pretty loyal to us hooking up but if I cut it off I know shell bang them

Not bad at all.

Got any pussy pics? I love me some chubby college girls

nah dont have any of those sorry man

Hey man, I was the long distance boyfriend in this situation before. Please find out how to contact him with proof, it'll mean a lot to him. Fuck whores.

howd you find out?

I sniffed through her social media when she was being shady, ended up contacting the guy and he had no idea but was in denial. He wasnt just a FWB he was her boyfriend too.

No offence man I'm sure its a sore point in your life and all that but what do you expect when you do a ldr? Someone or both parties are going to cheat, its kind of a given.

damn man thats fucked up!

I was young and in love, didnt go on the internet to date or anything, just happened to befriend a woman and things developed. It's a good learning experience. We expected to meet up but of course things kept getting postponed, sexting was a thing we did. But yeah I was always faithful and it lasted around 7 months. Am 19 now.

Such is life

I know im being selfish saying this but I dont wanna ruin hers or that guys life and also wanna keep piping her

Also it was almost 2 years for the other guy, but the chick broke up with him for 2 months and started dating me, went back to him and never said a thing.

You won't ruin the guys life, he may have some mental scars but it's better he gets off the sinking boat asap. Plus you could get better than her.

idk man shes incredible in bed and like wants to bang all the time I didnt even have to pursue her too hard

It's ultimately up to you, and if you tell the guy he will most likely confront her head on. I hope you do the right thing soon

You're fucking a goblin.

why do you say that?