Just got done with lunch

just got done with lunch

LUL eat a dick zach

Attached: 2020-02-20-13-05-31.png (900x682, 475K)

I was expecting some crazy ammount of money to tell someone your better than them. But that's a normal date meal not even a crazy ammount fuck off retard

I pay more when I go to mcdonalds with my dad
I feel bad for the prostitute you took out to dinner

>I feel bad for the prostitute you took out to dinner
A little harsh to refer to your mother like that, dont you think?

we went dutch, most of the cost was the bottle of wine

pussy zach couldn't even open it, I had to

>my time is valuable
>posting on Cred Forums

Pick one.

Attached: cQM97v6.jpg (898x1468, 190K)

you wrote this on your copy. kys

yeah, I wrote it and then realized it was the "customer copy" lol

don't worry, I wrote the same thing on his

>yeah, I wrote it and then realized it was the "customer copy" lol
>don't worry, I wrote the same thing on his

Cringe

Ive never met Zach but I can tell hes way cooler than you.

>I make more than you la My time is worth more than yours.
>you la My
>la

Get raped OP you entitled pos

He'd probably end up enjoying though

based
cringe

usually if you actually are a mr. moneybags you'll leave big tips as a "i'm important". but hey, to each their own.

My time is worth more than yours

I’d love to see your math on that

Op. Can you be more of a faggot? That is all.

If your time is worth so much, why’d you waste it waiting on people to cook your food?

He may be a server but you are a waiter... hmm

based as fuck fuck wagies

Cringe

Yeah this is how poor people feel rich by not tipping. Makes them feel they got a good deal on there shit tier food they had jerked off in.

Zach is a major faggot

Attached: PTK.png (383x657, 291K)

>cringing someone who called you cringe
oof

I don't tip either, go fuck ya mothas dildo

OP didn’t have enough money to tip lol, I wonder if it was his money or his parents’

>I make more than you do
Yeah, that Home Depot wage sure outdoes his (but only before tips).

Seriously doubt OP makes more money. I wonder if he even has a job. Maybe he sells pot to his friends?

>oofing someone cringing someone who called them cringe

Cringe

OP has cute handwriting, I’d like to take him out on a date..... ;)

>poo pee pee poo poo pee pee poo

Yeah Zach sucks. If you gotta do the work you ain't gotta tip

>"Yea, I wasted my time writing stupid shit on a copy of my bill that nobody will see, what of it?"
How valuable did you say your time was again? Worthless? Got it.

BTW you can guarantee he will show that receipt to everyone in management and the kitchen WILL fuck with your food next time. Happens everyday in restaurants. Congrats on putting a target on your back. Imagine being this stupid. I bet they caught you on video camera too. They’re gonna show your face to everyone.

Nick go sell them cars

>a little harsh to refer to your mother like that, don’t you think?
You’re probably a zoomer working part-time taking his Discord friends on a trip to Wendy’s if you think that was anywhere near an effective retort and I’m not even the person it was directed at.

Attached: 95172B28-7530-4460-90F7-3946DB3EB2F7.gif (680x498, 224K)

Are you still a virgin? You come off like one tbh lol. No need to respond, we all know

Attached: 1544455988006.jpg (480x544, 16K)

People like you will be first to the chambers.

kek

Attached: 1501704189161.png (300x250, 26K)

Sounds like OP is tipping himself for a job well done. Zach shoulda done his job better

>$29.68

When you go out to dinner alone and get the waiter that stole your girl

Lmao, literally none of those things apply to me. Seethe harder faggot.

Attached: 1564122454810.jpg (540x350, 27K)

Are you a student, still?

It’s not stealing when she gave herself to him. Because the OP doesn’t have much of a “tip” to give in the first place.

Attached: D3LECY7XkAArMXn.jpg (486x330, 61K)

Literally who asked

You realize that receipt goes to the manager? And management will check the cameras to see who wrote it? Wow imagine being that stupid.

I serve and make a grand a week. OP sells butthole pics.

Just remember Karma is a cold hearted bitch user.

And since your time was so much more valuable than Zach's $5.98, imagine the fucking you're going to get when the scale tips back the other way, dick-stain.

Not OP, I did marketing for an upscale steakhouse and the serving staff would walk out with several hundred in tips on a decent day. He’s a child, he gets a pass I suppose. His parents must be so happy to have him.

I think you're replying to the wrong person bro, I dont give a single fuck about any of that.

Attached: 1564980600547.jpg (500x456, 14K)

I heard from some staff that they made over a grand in tips on a busy night. They made more than back of house staff minus the chefs. And I’m not so sure about the sous chef. Imagine being as ignorant as this child. So sad.

I wonder if he gets it from mom or dad, these behaviors seem to be genetic.

Nice trips.

I have stories of food revenge that I cannot tell on the internet. It happens ALL the time. He put a giant target on his back. The back of house guys used to make a game out of it. He really doesn’t realize how badly he screwed up by fucking with the staff.

>And management will check the cameras to see who wrote it?

>t. have never worked in the food industry
the manager couldn't care less

European here. I'm curious about this custom. I would believe it's probably a good idea to simply send a letter to the restaurant you want to visit beforehand and ask them what you are supposed to do, but what if you go to, say, something like a hot-dog stand? If the hot-dog is 2$, do you give 2.40$ and say 'keep the change'?

Nah You wouldn’t be seen as rude for not tipping at a food truck or a cart. Restaurants are different.

If you’re nice, you will. Tipping in America is an economic scheme that minimizes what restaurants are obligated to pay their servers. Some Americans buy into it, others don’t. I usually tip the customary 15%. If the service was impressive or the server was good I will give more. I usually only don’t tip if the service was atrocious or I got an attitude, whatever. I might tip more if the server is nice.

Exactly. Tipping is not so much about etiquette as it is about the economics of the restaurant industry.

Again I worked in marketing for a number of large restaurant chains. Servers remember bad patrons more than patrons remember bad servers. Egregiously fucking up once, as OP did, is enough to get you “blackballed.” It happens, I have heard stories that make my skin crawl.

>Why would I pay my employees if they could beg my customers for money instead?
I'm not even trying to be culturally insensitive, but isn't that the situation?

Not tipping is understandable, but what exactly makes you so proud to be a repulsive asshole of a human being to those around you, OP?

Attached: 57c.png (600x337, 398K)

>claims their time is more valuable than somebody else’s.
>Trying to be flashy.
>too cheap/poor to actually be flashy.
Are you a nigger?

I mean, it’s not an eloquent way of phrasing it, but that’s basically the dumb-downed philosophy.

He gets a thread where people respond. That’s the point. He’s doing it for kicks.

30 bucks? wow...you're so rich kys

I tend to wonder if his parents gave him money for food. Lol

A truly worthwhile and noble cause, indeed.

Maybe $30, he got close to the max and pocketed their change. Maybe $40, spent money on food and pocketed the rest. Apparently parents still give their kids money to bullshit with. Great parenting. I wonder who he gets his attitude from, dad or mom (maybe both?)

>Than you do,
>Do, my time is
Learn to read kid

If you have low self-esteem then yes.

Yeah, this is old, check reverse image search.
So not only are you too pussy to actually do this, you go on an anime board, anonymously, to get credit for it.
Holy fuck, just kys.

Attached: 1567972230633.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Imagine the horror if his parents saw the receipt from the purchase he made with their money. I would want to watch that go down lol

It’s still a fun thought experiment to play around with.

oh do we have a little superiority complex issue do we?

First against the wall when the revolution comes

er... I mean, I know the pic is fake, but how did you know it was the customer copy?

>80 posts
yeah, no, I'm good

But how could you undermine the trust Cred Forums goers put into OP's honesty? How could you undermine the sanctity of the privilege to start a thread? Just as a friendly warning: if you continue behaving this way, people will think you are a massive faggot.

“People” meaning underage virgins? Yeah I’ll deal with that lol

ahaha based OP, fuck wagies

Op can't even Fucking write neatly enough to make money

Its your right not to tip but there's no need to be a asshole you shit stain

It's not hard at all to earn more than a server you fucking dunce hat

Dunce hat? Seriously? I’ve been on Cred Forums since 2012 and I’ve never heard someone call someone else a dunce hat. I’m impressed in a pathetic way

cringe

>uncultured swine

Wat tho

Awe snap! Yo ass going on the food servers of america watch site! Yo ass best lrn2 enjoy spit in yo food nigga!!!

>la
lol wut?

hope you enjoy cum in your soup

>Cum in your soup
>Spit in your food

I bet these people are the ones participating in Hell's kitchen.

>I heard it from my waiter friend that this is how they treat people for not tipping

in real life, they bitch and moan online and then take it up the ass and continue being a wage slave

Look Gordon, I made a dish for you

Attached: Faeces_(poo)_fresh_14_May_(2946449347).jpg (452x372, 52K)

Food trucks and carts all have tip jars. None of them have a hand washing station.

table 12
1 guest
lmao you were by yourself

I'm just surprised nobody has quoted Chuck Palahniuk yet...

HEY HOW COME THEYRE CALLED WAITERS? WE'RE THE ONES DOING THE WAITING!!!

Nah they get they food fucked with. Whatchoo fuckin' stupid yo?

>he can only go out in public with someone else
I bet you're also to scared to attend movies alone, yikes

They wait for you to leave if the food is bad.

>karma
Magic isn't real user