Med Cred Forumsros whats the skinny? This broken...

Med Cred Forumsros whats the skinny? This broken? Dropped my phone on my toe while putting shoes away while closing at work.
Hit it just right that i wouldnt be surprised if broken, but doesnt hurt that much, so no clue and dont want to go to the doctor over something so minor.

Attached: 972291E3-6137-4E22-AED4-BBE20542E53B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

how long after injuring was this photo taken
can you characterize the pain
is there swelling now
did you ice it / take anything for it before this pic
did it help
on a scale of 0-10 what's the severity in pain

Likely answer is that you have aids now.

If you can move it, it's not broken. Most likely just bruised

Judging by my experience, so not a medifag, it's a micro fracture of the tiny bone in it. Or a concussion which is producing a watery fluid your body is trying to seethe the dangers of an infection with. It's the exact same swelling I had after a similar accident too (dropped one brick on my feet accidentally)

Source: had a microfracture of the tiny bone of the pinky.
Got feet fixed and covered in chalk, did not walk or did it barely with crutches for 2 weeks, it went away.
Where you from, OP?

I don't think a phone is hard enough to fracture a bone. I'm not a medfag though.

I'm not an expert, but my friend recently broke his toe and I know that red is not that bad. I cant tell from the picture, but it looks blue-ish on the bottom part. thats an indicator something could be wrong.
advice? treat it like its broken. dont play soccer, put a light bandage on it to cushion it and give it a week or two. check on it every 2-3 days.
medicine is about helping your body heal itself (except heavy surgery ofc.)

It happened last night, so roughly 12-13hrs ago.
I have a high pain tolerance but id say like 3-4 on the pain scale vs like a 1 when stubbing my toes, even tho stubbing my stop is a more sharp pain, this is a dull underline pain, tho its not constant, so if id have to guess its like a baby fracture or something

its about the force bro. if you drop it from enough height im pretty sure it can brake bones. plus, the pinky has very thin bones obviously.

The phone was roughly at 5’5-6ft above my foot and it spun, gaining momentum them landed perfectly so one of the corners would hit my toe.
Case is a hard plastic too.

It's definitely possible. I would say it's fine though. Should heal in a week or two. I know a guy that worked with a jackhammer and accidentally crushed some of his toes. He was fine in about 2 weeks

Should i do anything else besides bind it? I can walk on it fine, tho i havent tested how socks and shows feel, guess i’ll find out during tonight’s shift.

Hopefully i can still go to the gym.
This year has been one thing after another to derail me from getting in shape/healthy.

Attached: 6E727A67-0970-45F2-AD49-B855A509A376.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

It's fine bro. Just put some ice on it for the swelling. Wait a while before the gym though

pretty much what
said. youll be fine, just take care. better treat it like its broken and it will be gone in a week or two than not giving a shit and it will badly heal and take a month or so. nothing wrong with a little precaution.

My sister is a podiatrist. No need to see a doc. Pinky toes heal by themselves. If you want to put a "splint" on it just wrap the pinky toe and its next door neighbor together. I think she referred to it as buddy wrapping. Ice for swelling and elevate your feet when resting. Get well soon.

I appreciate the help anons, now im off to jerk off before work.

See ya, cringe cowboys.

Don't be a wuss and just bite that toe off.

Just follow R.I.C.E. whenever you aren't working, focus on balancing on your left foot when standing still for prolonged periods. Should heal in a week or so

Well I broke my big toe back in the 80s on a end table and I never went to the doctor for it

I usually jerk off with one leg elevator on my laptop stand, so its kind of perfect.
I aint jerking off, im just “healing my pinky toe” LOL

For reference

Attached: 0DD4593D-0A89-4615-8381-C7A6ABAFA157.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

Why is Cred Forums so gay? Its flipped all of my photos.
I know mobile users are gay, but its convenient, but that convenience is hindered when it flips every pic