Posting again for more opinons...

posting again for more opinons, ive been banging this girl for a few months and just found out she has a long distance bf, should I cut things off or continue it?

Attached: image0.jpg (540x960, 49K)

Do you have better options? I'd keep hitting it.

I mean I can invite this chick over any time I want and she comes over without hesitation and does whatever I tell her to

Why not? As long as that guy isn't your friend or someone you know, I don't see the reason to stop. She should be the one feeling the guilt.

yeah true, never met him or anthing before

That's a keeper in my book.

hahaha I dont wanna date her or anything, looking to just keep using that body

She's fat, run...

that guy owes you a HUGE favor. if you weren't there to meet her needs, she'd be out there cheating on him and sitting on every dick that crossed her path.

keep it up man. you're a total bro

Hey op I'm the guy you're cheating on her with. Its cool, idgaf. I just told her I loved her so shed send me nudes whenever I asked for em. Knock yourself out buddy.

tell the guy you tool, kings gotta look out for each other

This

is her anus a good hole to fuck?

I hope u slap those tits around

Depends, need more pics of her

(X) doubt

LSU? 90% sure its her. Same tits and body. Can confirm with ass pic

ofcourse
never tried it, only shove my thumb in

never give up a perfectly good slam piggie. don't let her know you know either, keep it your little secret while you make her do degrading things.

post it!

So titties make doors bend now

Is she just to bang or do you think she's girlfriend material.

because if she'd cheat with her BF with you, she'll cheat on you with someone else.

If you're just having fun and don't care about the relationship, fuck away. Things between her and her bf are between her and her bf.

You could always have her mark herself permenantly. Tell her to get her nipples pierced, or a tattoo next to her slit. That way her bf will have a surprise, she can pretend it was all for him when really it was just you marking your territory.

If not you, someone else will.

Checked. Am I right op?

post the pic

+1. Just think through what might happen (to you\ when her bf finds out.

lol. I don't have one, we mostly just Skype. I was hoping you'd have one. Her ass is fairly unique that's why I was asking. If it is her though knock yourself out man idgaf.

what does that even mean?

Next time y'all banging take a close look at it. You'll know what I mean.

lmao ok

And tell her Aaron says hello. You got more pics though? I never bothered saving any. Preferably her getting dicked

got kik?

Do the right thing OP, it's me from the previous thread

Nah. Just post em here dude.

honestky I have no clue what youre talking about

I'm asking you of you have more nudes of her and if you're willing to post them here?

I meant its def not the same girl

Brittney from LSU?

No worried dude. Your chicks got a doppelganger out there. lol. I literally zoomed into her nipples and the aereolas are shaped the same. I'm also high as fuck so I might be wrong lol

My dad imparted this advice to me

You def should: Cut fats and sugars from her diet.