Ever seen someone you know on here? or posted someone who got recongized?

ever seen someone you know on here? or posted someone who got recongized?

Attached: vsco5dcb2bef7c81a.jpg (480x954, 131K)

Yeah my gf got recognized by someone from her high school

what happen

Ex girlfriends dating profile was posted. Things about her were listed by number. Everyone was losing their shit trying to figure out what "8. I lied" meant.

He didnt tell her, was chill. We fap to her together now

A girl I know gets posted from time to time.

like in person together or over chat lol

Over chat lol I dont know who he is but he proved he knew her

lol does he know who u are

i mean yea i posted her in a gf thread lol

I posted a girl and someone replied "lmaooooo I definitely know her" and then never replied to my queries

you were trolled my friend

Yeah a long time friend who I grew up with. Like no joke she knew my older bothers and me for almost the last 30 years. I showed her and she was aware her nudes leaked due to her ex. I kept seeing them off and on and then they disappeared. She's always been a fox, over the years shes gone from skinny fox to frumpy, back to skinny fox. She's really melancholy and a pretty chill person.

How?

People always say that

"I went to hs with her"

"Texting this to her now"

etc

went to school with her, I've thought about sending her step dad some photo's but cant grow the balls to pull the trigger

Attached: 145130.jpg (2956x1484, 1024K)

It wasn't a recognize thread just a should share thread

oh wow ive had that nude saved for years its everywhere

Was in an asian thread and recognized this girl. I live in nyc and had a ex from taiwan who introduced me to her. Turns out her bf who lives in the states was posting her. Didn't say anything. She ended up getting doxxed. Turns out bf was a cuck too. We made plans to meet when she moved to ny but they flaked

Attached: 2BB77BB2-181D-4305-9495-890E5BA8EE7A.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

ya I wonder if she knows, heres a more recent pic of her

Attached: 11745.jpg (960x960, 128K)

got recognized

Attached: 1571149735083.jpg (907x1280, 224K)

I think my crushs brother browsed here, saw I posted her and told her she was being anonymously stalked and surveleiled. So she deleted her FB and insta.

Posted my gf and she got recognized

my wife got recognized and reposted a few times in trib threads by some guy who claimed he was an old co-worker and than by someone else who I ended up chatting with on discord. The co-worker posted her first name but luckily was chill and didn't post enough info to dox her...

know her but never saw the original pic posted

Attached: NMOdtC8.jpg (2448x3264, 563K)