Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Attached: trumpturk.gif (857x676, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4iTgeuA-5EE
politico.com/story/2019/04/08/bernie-sanders-open-borders-1261392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

Attached: burndemsburn.gif (800x600, 247K)

People with brain?

That's Mike Bloomberg in a bad wig.

hive-brain
yes

Attached: MAGAtte tax cuts.jpg (700x700, 179K)

old white people and dumb young white people

i wasnt going to vote but now that i see you spamming this thread everyday im going to go out of my way to vote for trump

Still better than open borders

Everybody
There's no other candidates running just like the last election
Name 1 serious candidate, you can't

You people are like the fucking trannies on this board. There's really not that many of you, but you're loud as hell and only listen to what you want to hear.
In 2016, I voted green party because I didn't care for Trump or Hillary. This year, I'm voting trump solely because I hate whiney little liberal faggots who bitch about everything.

Ummm..I want to vote for the ones that promise free shit

"Hive brain"
An almost perfect description of the left except you used the word "brain" which implies some kind of intelligence
Hive mind sounds better to me
youtu.be/4iTgeuA-5EE

Attached: 1581503736260.jpg (613x718, 286K)

about 40 states

Fuck off, nigger heeb.

Any asshole who vote for Demented Donald is so stupid they should not be allowed to vote at all. This shithead is destroying america and real american values. So all you russian trolls shut the fuck up.

Like I said
No real candidates running
Yang is proof the left has no idea how am economy works
Yang is a meme
Yang is like voting for Harambe
People say they're going to do it but only a small few will actually be that stupid
I bet $20 vermin supreme gets more votes than Yang

'muricans

>Joe Biden
Losing his grasp on reality, living off the laurels of being vp under Obama, has no solid plans and can't even run an effective campaign.
>Pete but-something
Gay (I don't have a problem with it, but let's be honest. America isn't gonna elect a gay guy into office)
>Bernie
November might be pushing his lifespan a bit

> being this mad out loud

Attached: 1578092826844.jpg (2000x2000, 1.19M)

Dang, you're rolling a little thick on the ol'e troll train there.

Gotta take about 5% off the top of that.

Say, nice weather were havin's huh?

other retards

Attached: trumptards1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 151K)

give it a rest Boris

Attached: orange_3453010281458668_3139280794527203328_n.jpg (960x945, 56K)

No democratic candidate running wants open borders. you fucking idiot

Attached: trumptards_sad.jpg (960x944, 103K)

conservatives are literally the dumbest fucking retards on the face of the planet

Attached: 1557293397091.png (615x900, 658K)

literally every single one wants open borders and welfare for the illegals

Me. Anyone with common sense and smarts should.

>that post you make when an orange painted retard is a more appealing candidate than anyone in the entire democrat party

citation needed

Attached: trump-wrong.gif (480x287, 437K)

Enough voters to get him around 380+ Electoral College votes.

nice try but no.

politico.com/story/2019/04/08/bernie-sanders-open-borders-1261392

Attached: hurr.jpg (450x418, 45K)

is that what you heard while you had your head shoved up your own ass?

Probably lil Mike Bloomberg after that curb stomping he took last night.

I would vote for a literal nigger if they weren’t advocating for free shit and open borders for illegal filths

the democrats even want to tear down the wall to make sure more illegals com,e to the country

Well, as it stands the wall isn't stopping jack shit, so there is no point in tearing it down. I'm fine with it remaining there as a monument to stupidity.

I was tearing down your mother's walls last night when my friends and I were gangbanging her.

retards and dumbfucks that will vote against their own interests to make sure a transgender person can't use a bathroom. the billionaires love this culture war shit.

you guys are actually voting?

Attached: image0-1151.jpg (418x418, 33K)