Why do i feel bad after having Sex with a guy?

Why do i feel bad after having Sex with a guy?

I am a broke 20 year old student, who is in debt and to basically keep studying i have to sleep with some sugar daddy type guys in order for me to cover the debt. After i'm done i always feel bad. Advice?

(Pic is me getting boned, i'll post face too if people are interessted)

Attached: IMG_20200219_153459.jpg (1152x2048, 113K)

why dont you use condoms faggot? enjoy your aids

kys

Attached: jojo pride.jpg (848x662, 119K)

tits or gtfo

None of what you said is true.
You're just a conservative LARPing as a gay slut in an attempt to paint a picture of modern-day sexual liberation movement leading to nothing 'of value,' only misery and emptiness.
We've all seen this trick before.

I use PrEP and the guys i sleep with have documents proving they're free of any STD's

Not really, i really don't get honestly how you can be conservative in 2020. I used to be a conservative when i was younger but as i got older i realized how dumb the plain populism was in the right/alt-right scene. So no, i'm not a conservative. (I also live in Europe so i don't really care about it anyway)

Do you really need it spelt out?
How detached from your emotions are you?
Youre a whore and a prostitute who gets fucked for money. You feel bad for compromising your morals for a buck. No judgement here except for the fact youre an idiot.

>Why do i feel bad after having Sex with a guy?

Because you are also a guy?

Not really detached, i still have feelings and am not depressed (atleast not enough to kill myself, would never do that). I mean, that's one way of looking at it but i don't have a choice really. Where i'm coming from it's not easy to be a student and study while still having enough money to live a normal life. I can't work and study since studying is hard enough already and i couldnt focus on my studies if i started working aswell.

It's not that, i feel alive and great when having Sex. After i'm done tho i feel like i did something wrong like a sin (although i'm not religious)

>Why do i feel bad after having Sex with a guy?
Because you just had a dick up your ass and the whole act goes against what it means to be a human.

Why does something wrong feel so good then?

You dont need to be a hooker for 20 years with those dead hookers eyes to be emotionally detached. Even those veteran hookers still have feelings.

Look at how you deflected to all the reasons why youre doing what youre doing and not what you are doing. You feel bad because you are prostituting yourself. Thats it. This isnt even an interesting psychological analysis its so basic. No idea why im wasting my time writing this out.

But i still have feelings for the men i sleep with. I'm living a closeted bi-life, maybe that's the reason why i feel bad? Trust me, i don't feel bad for prostituting myself one bit

Very common with whores to have feelings for mulitple people they sleep with. Doesnt mean its healthy. Either enjoy it, get it out of your system with the light at the end of the tunnel being an eventual real relationship years down the road or keep being this deluded all your life wondering why youre sad and relationships work out. Sort your shit

western europe ?

I cant marry a sugar daddy, i'm planning on having a family and after i am done studying i will marry a girl. I know multiple girls who would love to marry me. I'll have to choose soon in about 3-4 years

Central Europe

It is just sex with a guy, or is the problem that you are having sex for money, and potentially not acting in alignment with your actual sexual preferrences?

shit
if you wanna talk about your problems kik or snapchat

Those are valid for like 1 hour

No shit you dope. I wasnt implying you marry one of the johns

I use those that you use on a regular basis, kind of like a birth control pill. If you use them regularly you're always protected (aslong as you don't stop using them)

Alex?

You slime.

>After i'm done i always feel bad.
Probably because you're a filthy degenerate.
Also moar. And face.

Theres no way someone would take it up the ass without partially liking it

Don't have neither of them

I'm not gay either but $20 is $20

I need to meet someone like you

Thanks. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me today. Pic is a bit old, i am thinner now and more skinny

Attached: 20200219_005126.jpg (1432x2546, 1.32M)

kys faggot

Attached: LGBT .jpg (750x569, 200K)

Attached: IMG_20200219_153617.jpg (1169x2048, 120K)

Hye you're pretty handsome there ma dude. At least you're not fuck ugly. You got something going for ya

I hate the LGBT community honestly, i'm closeted like i said before so no one would even notice me being bi/gay in public. I also don't kiss in public or things like that. I keep everything a secret

This faggot has several women lined up ready to breed with him apparently, meanwhile heterosexual male virgins lay in their mothers basement where they will rot and their genetics with them. How does that work again, Darwin?

Thanks, i actually have some girls like me because they think i'm alternative and shit (which i am not lol). But that face, that face is a dirty one

What problems could you solve?

I don't get it either but i noticed something, aslong as you maxed out your charisma and look alright you should have no problem with girls.

just talk i don't know dude

Ew ur a fag

That isnt OP btw.

Anyone got something they want to ask OP? If not i'm off

boop

Do you mean you feel guilty about it?

Post moar + stories

Yes, like i've commited a sin although i'm not religious

Can't post more, that's all there is

I mean there aren't any interessting Stories, it's usually just me going to the men, they give me my money or put it on the table and the rest is history

You feel down cause you'rre closeted or it's something else ?

Nice.
So aside from being daddy's little slut what else do you do?

Also at what age you wanna get married?

It's because you have. And I'm not religious.

Not sure if anyone ever showed you the way... but user dicks are made for pussies.

Selling your body will catch you a mean viral load, faggot.

I feel like something is off, i just don't know what. I love the Sex and i don't feel bad while having it one bit. I just start to think after i'm done and start feeling like i did something wrong eventhough i love doing it.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 259K)

Maybe it's the realization that you need to sell your body to live ?
Like it's not a great memory of your college years you'll tell your kids and friends

You'll figure out why it's bad after it's too late.
Have fun with that.

I study, meet up with friends from the past (don't tell them what i do) and some girls from time to time
At about maybe 25-26, no need to rush
I get checked regularly, healthcare is free in my country and im HIV negative.
Not dutch haha

What do you study ?
why marrying this soon ? it's like a thing in your country ?

Maybe, but i think i can live with that. It's something i enjoy afterall. I'll stop anyway once im married since i will have wife and i don't want to cheat on her obviously, even with a guy.

IT and Economics, i mean i'm not forced to do anything. I just feel like marrying at like 25-26 is perfect. You'll have enough time to enjoy life with your wife before having kids

Also no, it's not a thing in my country or my country of origin

IT and econ ? It's like both subjects in one diploma ?
You go hard on both stuff or just enough to be analyst and do consulting ?
It's hard ? lot of maths and coding ?
Also yeah you're right it's a good age

I think it's called business informatics in english

It's certainly not easy like economics, takes a certain brain to do it

>business informatics
It's like with data managing and shit ?
You do that at a business school ?
>takes a certain brain to do it
explain i'm interested

I'm from Central Europe, can I meet you for a birthday fuck in few days?

Exactly, we work with a programm called SAP. I don't go to school, i study at a university. What i mean is you have to learn alot, not be smart but just be able to get alot of knowledge fitted in your brain.

Bruh if you're only doing it for the money then you're probably not gay and just feel like shit about it.

If you pay haha, i'm from germany btw.

I've had some guys too who i simply liked and didn't charge them anything

how much ?
You already know what job you wanna do after graduation ?