/Cyclist hate/

What do we do about these faggots?

Attached: 1577584626378.jpg (300x285, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9J0R6r3UuM
youtube.com/watch?v=o5FbSUAHROQ
vimeo.com/388691652
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Build all-cycle highways and elevated roadways in cities, then execute them when they're caught using anything else.

Cyclists are annoying but motorcycle riders are the absolute worst

They seem to fail to realize that driving is a risk for everyone and they expect us to be extra vigilant because they CHOSE to make it even more of a risk

The same car crash that could be written off for damages can kill a motorcyclist, it's on you to keep yourself safe

>spending tax dollars for some faggots hobby infrastructure
fuck that and fuck them

My town built a multi million dollar bike path 4 fucking feet off the side of the road and these fucking faggots still ride in the road. If I ever go to prison it will be for beating one of these fuckers to death.

hoes mad

Attached: 154789437894.jpg (1653x1023, 426K)

I agree with bicycles and support their use, just not on the same roads with cars. They're dangerous and unpredictable.

They should have to have to be licensed and pay for insurance and should be fined when they break traffic laws at the very least.

Free yourself of the car repayment Jew, the car registration Jew, the petrol Jew, the insurance Jew, the hidden speed camera Jew and the regular car maintenance Jew.
But a bike.

Attached: itsastart.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

keep your jewish laws off my bike

Agreed

They don’t follow traffic laws and should not be on the roadways period. Just because you can do something, should you?
Sidewalks and trails....

Attached: 1580695093849.webm (480x480, 2.81M)

They should at least be held accountable.
Violently.

Based.

I live in a yuppie town in New England, but I grew up in Chester, PA. I was strolling around the lakeside park when this old cocksucker rolled by on his bike and said, "On your left!" I had like one seconds to react, so I didn't move in time. He pretends to lose control after he gets ahead of me and jumps off his bike. He's yelling about how I should have moved, etc.

I walked right over to him and slapped him in his face. Growing up around niggers, I always respond to being challenged with physical aggression, because that's usually what comes next when niggers mob you and start yelling.

The look on his faggot yuppie face was priceless. You could tell he'd never been hit before in his life. This feeling of vulnerability washed over to him for the first time ever, and it looked like he was about to cry. Bicycle riders are invariably sheltered rich pussies, especially the ones who look like they're dressed for a wind tunnel.

Those carbon bikes are expensive as fuck; cheap end is like 4-5k

based, where is this from?

Being a cyclist in the city is awesome!

Vintage road bikes are quick, cheaper than cars and fun

You can be drunk and ride them home

Why not?

Honest idgaf about the environment i just like bikes for those convenience factors

ME BOOM BOOM BOOMER ME VROOM VROOM VROOMER ME HATE CYCLEFAG ME WANT VROOM VROOM BUT CYCLEFAG KEEP CYCLE ME HATE CYCLEFAG RAWR

fuck you bike nigger

All these fat auto-incels in this thread.
lmao at you fags lining up at gas stations to throw your money at oil Jews.

/N/ is a containment board for cage rage.

probably somewhere in Europe because Europeans are faggots.

I-70 between Denver and Utah, probably one of the prettiest highways in the country, also sheer cliff faces and 500 ft drops. Rather than cycle in any one of the 30+ gorgeous mountain towns they insist on riding their faggotcycles on the interstate.

Based and realbike pilled

>NL
Every fucking time

Come to Baton Rouge, LA ; there are ghost bikes everywhere. Drunks drivers or night shift workers smoke em often. In memorium they paint a white bike and leave, to honor the dead bike autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9J0R6r3UuM

riding a bicycle > riding a car

>I'm a nigger
Damn bro, you really got him.

They pay taxes. It's their right to use the infrastructure they pay for.

actually it's brooklyn youtube.com/watch?v=o5FbSUAHROQ

As soon as their front tyre hits the tarmac of a road they become more than just a person who happens to cycle a bike to work or for fitness or whatever, no, from the very moment the highway code is applicable they transfigure into a . . . . . . cyclist. A being of untold power in the modern world. Whose unbeatable weapon is simple yet effective.

> I am the woman of the road, if you hit me whilst aware of my presence under any circumstance, I cannot be at fault

>thinks people walking should have to move over for him
>doesn't think he should have to move over for traffic

I fucking hate them.

Attached: 1557996458403.webm (752x560, 713K)

Should be allowed to hit and run.

It's against the law to ride faggotcycles on the interstate.

>want to be treated like a car on the road and will not move over to allow people to pass because “I have every right to use the road too!”
>doesn’t stop for stop signs and randomly drives on the wrong side of the road
Bike riders are gay AF desu

Police just need to enforce traffick laws on them. Maybe call the police when you see one, especially if you know their route.

Enjoy your 1000 dollar bill for leashing your meme current year car and paying mr noseberg 600 insurance on top of that

My mother was stuck behind one once. She honked her horn and he flipped her off. She is in jail now for murder.

uh you mean they are cheap as fuck you can buy unbranded carbon frame from china for $500. same shit big bike companies sell.

fuck bike fags

Oil nigger here, fuck you, petro industry is Godly behavior and biblical.

>start biking on my commute
>End up reducing travel time due to being able to weave through cars at stoplights
This shit is redpilled as fuck.

Share the road, fatass.

Ok bootlicker

based mom if true

Lots of places cyclists aren’t allowed on sidewalks, but they’ll ride on them anyways when convenient.

They are subject to traffic laws when riding on the street. In fact in most areas it’s illegal to ride on the sidewalk.

Place by me removed a lane on both sides of the road to make bike paths. Now it’s just one lane and a bike path on both sides and traffic is shit. Ain’t even worth it because not enough bikers there. Probably a conspiracy since it’s a commercial area so if traffic is shit then speed is slow and therefore safer for all the pedestrians walking around and crossing the road.

They need license plates so they can be reported.

I don't know why you'd travel like this? I'd be two-tired.

Attached: 1582165368265.jpg (600x600, 35K)

And you get fit pretty much by accident.

They have this new method of riding, where the law states they have to be single file, they constantly overtake each other thus are always 2 bikes wide, blocking the road. Annoying as fuck on our narrow roads...and why the fuck are so many of them Boomers??

That was wheelie good.
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger.

Send a pack of pitbulls after them

Attached: pit nightmare.png (1280x720, 2.36M)

Cyclists are annoying. I even hit one once. But imagine getting mad at cyclists instead of your local government when it is so corrupt that the local pols and a contractor steal millions of taxpayer money under the guise of making a bike path.

Why are cagies so impatient?

In America you can get DWI on bikes, which is maybe the only “fuck you” to cyclists I don’t agree with since they are obviously trying to travel and not just fucking up everyone’s day for excercise

Post a link then cause lowest I’ve ever seen is a couple of grand.

I trail ride bc I’m a Christian bike rider and courteous to vehicle drivers. While my heathen nigger frens ride carbon frames spent several thousand on them to be Road Richards- “Dicks”.

Cities are a total shit show because there are too many cars on the road, many driven by lazy fucks going short distances. And then you have to park them somewhere, leading to more clutter. Sad!

Terrible memes should be punishable by death

Or mandatory redditor status

I saw a cyclist get hit by a truck one time, one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Attached: 1553996512186.gif (317x240, 78K)

Look everyone! The millionaires from Vail decided the interstate was hosting the tour de france for the third time this week! Hope nobody had anywhere they needed to be for a while.

Attached: AP19054214214856-1240x799.jpg (1240x799, 258K)

this

How many pedestrians get killed by a speeding bicycle? none. Injured? maybe a few. But a cyclist getting by a car often means death. I don't go for a fucking stroll on the highway because I'll get run over. Fuck cyclists, you had it coming.

I wouldn't care too much if they'd at least use the bike lanes and paths they complained endlessly for.
So many times I'm stuck in a queue of traffic caused by a cyclist who completely ignores the clear bike path next to him

Top kek gets me everytime

imagine not being a cyclist

Faggots in oversized mobility scooters are seething. Bike chads win again

Beautiful scenery. Why wouldn't you want to take your time and enjoy it?

>and then everyone clapped

Hit them with car for some XP.

I hate cyclists . They are rude, obnoxious and don’t follow the majority of traffic rules that drivers legally have to follow . They take up entire lanes when it’s heavy traffic and don’t give a damn that they are going 5mph

Attached: 1572484714139.webm (182x360, 2.69M)

Put a stick in their spokes and wait. Then after they scraped up their knee come by on a nigger scooter and squirt lemon juice in the cuts.

Based

thousands a year.

Attached: 1565161703178.jpg (795x856, 161K)

Dumb I get in a very dense place where foot traffic is but not in not dense areas. I look at it from a risk point of view.
Are people gonna get fucked up?
Is equipment gonna get fucked up?
Are assets gonna be losted?
Is my reputation gonna be damaged and be labeled a derogatory euphemism?

>buying chink shit
Neck yourself

based and carpilled

Based

Attached: we're late to the weekly prostate exam.gif (218x251, 2.01M)

Just kill em

Book for car tards to read. People get too lazy to do anything without being propelled by their chair/car, and all die when the power is shut off.

Attached: The Revolt of the Pedestrians.jpg (3316x3316, 1.8M)

God damn it, Carlos.

Attached: 1423448411872.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

Based

To be fair they probably aren’t killing them by riding their bikes into them but by abducting them to skin them alive.

This kills the wage slave stuck on the freeway desperately trying to get to his cage early to impress mr noseberg.

Attached: IMG_8555.jpg (678x452, 43K)

>just walk lmao

Attached: 235634235346.png (663x798, 404K)

Attached: 1563958998995.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

As a cyclist I often find the same is true about car drivers

Everytime i see a cyclist hogging the road i make sure i near miss the loser. Get on the sidewalk cuck

Indeed, fuck carfags

Yeah nah get fucked bikeoid. If gas ever runs out you'll still look like a retard going down the interstate in your pastel colored gimpsuit

Attached: mergine o into n.jpg (1078x706, 67K)

The fags where I used to live had a 3 foot wide bike path that cause the previous lanes to be squished unsafely together.
ALL of them rode on the painted white line that separates the bike lane from the car lane. They are scum and they do this shit on purpose.

Car drivers will get fined for impeding traffic if they drive 15 mph.

I love this stuff. They are like women.

>How many pedestrians get killed by a speeding bicycle?
A few every year just in NYC. Usually its little kids or the elderly.

imagine being so poor you cant afford gas or a car. Lmao

Attached: 1581114309731.png (619x713, 735K)

I think it was part of the decision to treat them like cars re: traffick laws.

Damn, that biker gang is extreme!

Doing what I dream of doing every time I see them. Cyclists are the niggers of white people.

Sadly, only 1 cyclist died there. It looked like a full strike.

There's like 3 ghost bikes on a mile stretch of road on jefferson highway

Du skal huske at disse gøys er et 3. verdens land, de har ikke cykelstier eller infrastruktur der tillader sikker cykling.

Too bad they survived

>What do we do about these faggots?

run them over with lorries and blame blind spots

>imagine being so autistic you write DotR bicycle fanfic

The only good cyclist is a dead cyclist

Attached: 1575654420825.jpg (1086x527, 101K)

Quit running over bikes, user.

God you oversized mobility scooter car fats make such tasty salt. Seeth car nigy seeth for me yes

This doesn't help catching black bicyclists.

okay what american made carbon are you buying nowadays faggot?

>What do we do about these faggots?

Kill them all. Show no mercy.

Attached: 1558657049416.gif (400x400, 321K)

Here it's always the spandex wearers who ride on the road, like they're too good for the bike lanes

I can't imagine how amazing this Chad felt in that moment.

Attached: 1552766230735.jpg (620x350, 39K)

Like he said idiot, Expensive.

Bullshit. I live in Longmont and I’ve never seen a bike on I70 faggot. I’ve been here most of my life.

Ford Trucks

Attached: 1566417875973.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Carfags are just mad they're morbidly obese and couldn't ride a bike for more than a mile without collapsing from exhaustion

Correct

They already have sidewalks to not use, we could just as easily make dashcam footage of them being cunts as a permit for running them over. Could even televise them weekly.

cope harder bikeoid, i'll be enjoying your liver when you become nothing more than a pavement smear :^)

Uh no. I'm a fitfag and everyone whose in shape still hates cyclists who ride in the road. more power to you riding in designated areas but fuck off of the road

We talkin fags who cycle for fun or commuters who need it to work?

>I'm a cyclist because I suck cock and eat ass and get fucked in the ass with cocks and eat cum

I can confirm cyclists are the worst road users by a huge margin. The introduction of fast food delivery via bicycle has simply made things worse. I see these asshats every day. I'm a driver, I regularly drive on one of the busiest busways in Europe, Wilmslow road in Manchester. A large university, complete with thousands of purple haired climate change activists on cycles, fast food delivery cyclists, stupid sexy flanderis's and the occasional professional in a suit come out at all times of the day doing the most stupid unpredictable shit. If I hit one it's somehow my fault.
The road has cycle lanes on both sides and to be fair, maybe 80% use them. The rest are in the road, thinking their hot shit, and try to keep up with the buses slowing us down. The majority go through red lights, swerve for no fucking reason or simply cannot drive the fucking thing in a straight line. At least twice a week some fucking brave/stupid Somali (yes, it is race specific) will bicycle IN THE ROAD on the wrong side in to oncoming buses.
I hate cyclists. Why cant the use the pavement
>reee, its a danger to pedestrians
Drive the the conditions your faced with, idiot. We have to. You don't have go flatout all the time.
tldr: Fuck cyclists

/rant

Typical New-Yorker jew, thinking the whole world was one big city. I want to see him walking 30+ km every day to work.

>100+ miles from the area in question
okay

I'm nut gonna butt a byke

Any that ride in the middle of the road like they are a car.

>all these fatties that think carbound cucks aren't even worse at obeying traffic laws

imagine being a poorfag

>y-youre j-just o-o-obesee!! so whay i have to leave 45 minutes earlier than you? I'm giving you time to fuck my wife!

Attached: 1581630645778.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

cycling is based

Non-excercise bikers generally follow all the rules (stop signs, bike lanes, etc) they are just going places.
Spandex fags think they are God on 2 wheels.

Just run them over.

Calm down you don't wanna have a heart attack : )

Attached: IMG_3592.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Bikes are a mode of transportation, just like cars, you moron.

Burgers confirmed faggots.

based, carfags seething lmao.

Attached: 14.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Sidewalks are for walking. Bicycles are not allowed on sidewalks in the city, nor should they be.

Attached: 1489767257575.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

Not before you get run over by a based trucker, cuck

fucking based

>thats when he said he'd give me a ride home. I just would have to stand on the pegs

Attached: 18b.png (476x453, 226K)

Attached: 1577308691537.webm (960x720, 1.37M)

my sides.

If the cops weren't there ,those motorcycles would have definitely skrrrt the fuck out of there

I’ve just started commuting by bike as my office is only five miles away. Literally the best way to commute ever, no packed train with shitheads stinking it up, no traffic stress.

Attached: 1454374787273.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Yes, because we can’t run them over when they use lanes meant for cars. Part of the reason no major country including Germany and France have a GDP per capita of $60,000 it’s because we let our people go wherever they want and start whatever businesses they want using land that isn’t pricey and isn’t constrained. You can go to Switzerland but are you financially savvy enough to join their main industries? Or capable of keeping up in their specialties?

make them build their own roads

Attached: 1516539738360.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

BASED

This thread highlights how pathetic the posters here are.

wtf are you saying?

>Bikes are just like cars
Special snowflake cars that can’t stay where they belong

We gave them their own separate asphalt lanes. They still went on the sidewalks and streets. Whichever one people were using. I think it's a "look at how gay I am" thing. But only the streets were legal outside of when they had their own bike lanes, and really, it should have only been the sidewalks, because they don't need to be going anywhere really fast, and they're too slow to stay out of the way for the cars anyway. They hog whatever seemingly on purpose. I would change to avoid, if at all, and take little space when I rode a bike, which was seldom allowed of me as a child for some stupid reason. Glad I'm not a faggot, though.

who was in the wrong here

Attached: 1439242951668.webm (1280x654, 1.1M)

How often do these faggots get their asses beat?

don't pedestrians always have right of way?

Uh oh I made a fatty mad

Attached: IMG_3593.jpg (600x420, 71K)

Using fuel that’s dirt cheap. Because as much as a bunch of faggot autists keep saying electric is cheaper, I have yet to produce a car that can last over 5 years, without being forced to spend upwards of five grand for a repair.

severely based

the fag in the car would lose a 1on1 melee fight

Does she have a patreon?

Decriminalize hitting them. In all collisions between bikes and cars or pedestrians, the bike is at fault.

>all bi-cucks are fit!

Attached: Funny-Cyclist-300x300.jpg (300x300, 39K)

>tfw live in small town
>it's literally a nightmare, you have to turn 5 times and there's one way streets everywhere and just getting through this small ass town takes you 20 minutes due to all these retarded traffic laws, and then there's the headache of having to find a free parking space in the inner city
>none of that counts for bikechads and I get to cruise the way I want and can literally get everywhere within 5-10 minutes + parking space is everywhere

imagine being a carcuck lmfao

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

motorcyclist mang

they were on the very edge of the road and not in the center like assholes

Fuck your Shekelburg insurance

>stupid peace of shit had the nerve to flip him off
The guy in the car used the wrong pedal. Fucking shame.

Fat ass, lazy hillbilly is afraid of a little exercise and gets consumed by the most useless human emotion known as "jealousy."

Legally, the motorcycle.

Actually, they don't. Roads in the US are paid for by fuel taxes. Bicyclists shouldn't be allowed on them.

>flips the car
>he was in the wrong
fuck cyclists, run em all over

he rear ended, and you're asking who's at fault?

>thinks anyone is jealous of spandex wearing faggots

>stop sign EXCLUSIVELY FOR CYCLISTS
>no one stops

the cyclists for being on the road. they are no different than faggots jogging in the middle of the road

>jealous of the bicycle, invented by Hans Goldberg

Attached: 1581105636454.jpg (640x723, 39K)

not really useless

no, not (((legally))). ACTUALLY.

he should have slowed tf down and quit being childish like all the people bitching over nothing here.

Every. Single. Night.

Pretty much. Otherwise, why do you feel the need to even speak about this. If you weren't jealous, you wouldn't give a shit would you?

I hate the peddling Jew

you sound fat

Attached: 1582147138189.jpg (500x492, 37K)

Oh it absolutely is useless. The jealous beta does not want to put the work in that it takes to become an alpha. Instead, they would rather be lazy and blame others for their problems.

sorry the world doesn't work how your fucked up selfish brain wants it to.

cope

>Cyclists are annoying but motorcycle riders are the absolute worst
I ride both Ducati and Pinarello, and my bike cost more than your car, nigger.

Attached: 2EE9764F-41E6-48C1-985F-17DE3CD19D8B.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Women prefer horses, for many reasons.

Its legal in my city now for cyclists to not stop at stop signs.
On the bright side it might mean more homeless roadkill in Oregon.

It hurts my girthy cock & balls to sit with my legs that close together for more than a couple minutes desu

Attached: 1578518479122.jpg (1200x1200, 367K)

You can't ride your horse down the middle of the streets

I think I hit a nerve, oh wait... Or, maybe I hit a neckbeard.

I own my truck faggot

if you could get away with running red lights in a car you would, no doubt

Attached: 1581530208863.jpg (639x994, 148K)

>"Cyclists have every right to the road!"
Then shouldn't cyclists also register their bikes and pay those fees too?

Look at all the Spanish and Slavniggers in the comments defending cyclists using roads meant for cars, endangering themselves and slowing traffic, cars that can let you go anywhere in the entire state or in the entirety of the United States.

Best webm ever captured

absolutely.

>seething to the point of retardation
lmao. reel in your friend, carfags.

No, pedestrians must yield to traffic signals. Bicyclists are also not pedestrians and must obey traffic rules. That bicyclist blew the stop sign - deliberately, as the footage shows - and so would be on the hook for a fine and any damages done to the real person he impeded.

Attached: SHARE THE ROAD.webm (960x540, 3M)

One more cycle fag with tyre marks on it's corpse coming up.

You do see the stop sign?
If not, you dont, youre a biker

loving the bikeoid cope in this thread. when Tyrone hits you at full speed from behind while methed up in his 03 Malibu youll wish you werent such a fag

Attached: 1473566229098.jpg (1730x888, 656K)

Attached: lo_bike23.jpg (1086x706, 114K)

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

kek

Not unless they're in the way

I think it was a woman driver, and an accident

I drive a 2003 Aston Martin Vanquish
My car is worth more than the monthly income of your whole town

Why are you speaking like a 15 year old girl on reddit, so󠛡yboy?

FUCK CYCLISTS
ALL JANNIES ARE CYCLISTS AT HEART

Get a job you faggot.

Attached: 1581692125305.png (712x880, 127K)

That file name hahaha

Yes but only on legal turns/crossing. For example a car turning left or right has to let a pedestrian cross first

As a pedestrian you're required to follow street signs just like a car would

How entitled must someone be to fuck traffic up like that. Pure narcissism.

>A leaf arguing for more licensing

Jewed into buying a car
Jewed into buying insurance
Jewed into buying gas
All so you can get into to work for Mr. Goldberg and get fat doing it
Good goy indeed

I wonder if it's legal to shoot them for trying to make you crash your car and kill you and possibly other drivers.

vimeo.com/388691652

I love how third worlders are the biggest cyclists around.

Alot of the swerving you are seeing is probably due to potholes/glass/drain covers/oil slicks in the road. Can't excuse the not using the lanes and running lights like.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y

Squid

You don't live in Florida.

here we don't have stop signs (at least not that commonly)
we have right of way signs
dunno why mutts (and leafs) can't grasp simple rules like this
in canada there was a stop sign at every single intersection and you needed to stop every single time

here you just barrel forward until you see pic related

Attached: 346325364.png (1155x1024, 43K)

Why aren’t you lurking two years before posting?

I ride motorcycles and I have to agree with the leaf. 50% of motorcyclist are only alive because other people watched out for them.

>itt

Attached: 225.gif (300x100, 67K)

We have yield signs in the US too. The US is a developed country, however, and our roads are busy - we need more stop signs (though many intersections are being replaced with traffic circles).

Imagine being a fucking cop and this is what you have to do for work hahahaha
Just shoot them and say they were threatening you

Funny thing is there are these things called gyms... People who can afford adult transport instead of a child's toy can afford the fees easily.

bicycles cause little to no wear on roads, nor do they cause local pollution or noise
keep paying your car taxes goy

Attached: 1581565167507.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

Attached: 1572498515992.webm (600x336, 2.1M)

That's a yield sign and we do have them
>every single intersection
No there isn't and we use yield signs instead of stop signs on roads that have heavy traffic one way
Sometimes we even have one way stops, usually in housing areas

we have those in the US

Attached: Yield Sign.jpg (1600x1200, 259K)

That means you arrive stinky and look silly doing it.
Work harder, get a car.

>European
I'm apoopin

I point guns at people like this

>Biking on a highway
But that's illegal, desu.

I watch this on loop whenever I'm in a shitty mood

Attached: 3KHQS.jpg (109x126, 3K)

(You)

Went to prison

>this many car cucks
Holy shit this is hilarious.

Wut. 5 grand in 5 years ? Seriously? That's a lie

>55K
>expensive
My pinarello dogma costed 7000EUR alone. Kys boomer

Why wouldn't you just wear normal shorts and a t shirt. I will never understand

>No there isn't and we use yield signs instead of stop signs on roads that have heavy traffic one way
nigger i literally saw that shit firsthand
residential streets with barely any cars and instead of simple right of way signs you have a stop sign every intersection
my mind was boggled seeing the start and stop, start and stop, start and stop constantly for 15 intersections straight despite there never being more than 3 cars at every intersection
literally just put down those bad boys and you fixed the traffic
i was told that this was the case because leafland gives out driver's licenses to everyone that asks (i interpreted this as niggers of course)

But can you outpedal a Toyota?

I wish I could ride a bike in mutt land. Bikes are fun, waste no gas, and don't pollute with gases/noise. My city is too big to get anywhere in a bike.

Attached: 1560128782342.png (620x531, 146K)

This.
Alternatively, open your door and body them if they're riding close to your car.

I like riding my bike because I can have my dildo firmly planted in my anal cavity at all times. It reminds me of Tyrone and then I won't have panic attacks in public. Yes, I do make minimum wage at Starbucks and yes, I'm going to vote for Bernie.

Attached: average bicycle reddit user.jpg (1280x960, 207K)

The faggot on the child's toy would lose a fight with a wing mirror.

In my city, our cuck mayor has been closing roads, making others one-way, or eliminating much needed parking lanes, just so he can put in more bike lanes that are rarely used. What about all the taxes that wotking people like me pay for fucking roads we can't even use anymore? Go fuck yourself you crusty butt plug.

Based. And makes me smile every time

Attached: a3YZ423_460s_v1.jpg (460x373, 35K)

I went thru the back window of a ladies suv at 75mph & tumbled down the highway. Walked away unscathed LIKE A BOSS.

Attached: 20200109_172936.jpg (4032x1960, 2.34M)

You sound poor,

i'm just saying that here, you'd have a right of way sign rather than the stop sign in the webm
and if there's no sight, the pedestrians have the right of way

>mutts law
every time

Attached: 1568175141526.jpg (501x414, 61K)

remind me to throw down a block party at the bottom of your driveway you stupid fucking upside-down faggot

>Let me tell you about your country

You're just making shit up now
>Give out drivers licenses
We have 3 levels of drivers licenses here, G1, G2 and G for cars and small vehicles. You need to pass a driving test for G2 and G so no, they don't give them out

Though it is an issue with Indians signing off on driving lessons without doing it

>no sight
meant no sign

also
>what are minimum speed limits

They put stop signs in residential areas to stop people from speeding down the main artery.

Can you lose some weight?

this is not unique to your country, you need to get out more

Also my street literally only has stop signs when leaving the side streets, the main Street doesn't

There is no stop and start, the only stopping done is to make sure you're clear to turn

You are just mad no one in your poorfag country can afford a car because your euro faggot Socialist government taxes them to death and you all have to cycle bikes like absolute cucks and children.

People are dangerous and unpredictable. Drivers just as much so as cyclists.
Many cyclists respect the laws of the road and make sure their intentions are clearly signalled. You generally don't notice these cyclists because of selection bias.

You haven't lived until you bomb some hills with the wind in your hair.
IDGAF what you raging fatass aspies do to the spandex crowd, run em over for all I care. Enjoy prison and hanging out with basketball Americans I guess.

Attached: Resized_20200208_100216.jpg (2016x1134, 1009K)

the real reason you hate waiting behind bicyclists in the road is because you're all stressed out cucks, and it's pathetic. this would be a non-issue if you had freedom and control over your lives.

Who was in the wrong here

Europeans aren't nearly gay enough to race fixed-gear crits
Only the American pursues such a pasttime.

nobody is talking about that, they are talking about the spandexfags who think they own the roads.

You two are really trying to feel superior over each other about how much money you spent on your things.
Here is a question, how much money do you spend on your children?

Cyclists are like gays. I dont care why they ride bikes. They can make up whatever they want to justify it. I just want them to shut the fuck up and keep that shit in their own area. Dont be fuckin up the major roads. Dont be acting entitled. You see people walking all the time. Dont see them walking down the middle of the road because they have the right to. This is how I gauge it. If I see a normal person in normal clothes riding a mountain bike or bmx bike, theyre ALWAYS on the side walk. Probably going to work or a friends house, no problems at all bud. If spandex and aerodynamic helmets are involved I can bet they are going to be in the road riding like total faggots. Tottally oblivious to anyone who has something to do, because they are doing their hobby. There isn't any person who rides their bike to work wearing that spandex shit. They are all wearing that shit during their leisure time. Basically it all boils down to pic related.

Attached: 1581645238958.jpg (700x579, 16K)

>>Let me tell you about your country
nigger i *literally* drove through those residential streets
stop being delusional
>You need to pass a driving test for G2 and G so no, they don't give them out
nigger are you retarded?
did you really think i was being literal when i said they give them out?
literally just put the max speed at 60 km/h
in relation to north america it is different though, retard

based

Attached: 1577692500191m.jpg (1024x664, 57K)

Ride a motorcycle you fucking pussy.

Because these narcisstic pricks have to show everyone what they are doing. All the time. Its as retarded as going to the gym and screaming in that gym nonstop that you are working out.

Literally no people.complain about this. I have a mountain bike myself. These threads are about the skinny tire menace

It isn't though you stupid dumbass. We literally have the exact same road rules here. Stop signs are more present because we have much higher volumes of traffic than you do. Yield signs are only for low traffic areas.

I agree. Toast 'em and roast 'em!

Attached: Base-ted.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Who's the cuck again? I ride bikes for fun you dumb sandnigger. I bet you're the kind of faggot that can't even ride a wheelie.

the ones i drove through were filled with stop signs on every side of the intersection
it was suburban montreal btw

There's an entire other dimension of bikefaggotry that road users don't even get to enjoy. Cyclists running red lights at pedestrian crossings is a nightmare, as bikes are silent and have a narrow profile, so they're easy to miss in a busy environment.

And how do the absolute majority of these faggots get to such places as in your pic ? With a damn car!

this

Not everywhere, but they do it anyway. They would just say they weren't going far and get away with it, even if they could take other routes. Cyclists get away with a lot, possibly by looking like retards.

>licensed
no
>pay for insurance
basically health insurance since bikes can't do that much damage
>fined when they break traffic laws
agreed. they should follow all the rules of the road.

Bikes are not pedestrians in this country and must obey road laws. If that intersection had no signage or signal the car would still be blameless in US, since you're expected to yield to the right.

Based

>i drive 2 miles up and down one of the busiest roads in Europe everyday

You sound fucking retarded m8

And you get to feel the wind in what's left of your hair.

>Stop signs are more present because we have much higher volumes of traffic than you do
are you illiterate or just obtuse at this point?
i can personally attest to low volume residential streets being filled with stop sings
don't reply to me again

You're 200lbs of watery meat on an aluminium frame, I'm sitting behind 1000+ lbs of fiberglass and steel, guess who really has the right of way, faggot.

True words

people walk at 5 kph
cars avergae 50-60 kph

now which of those two figures do you think your 10-12 kph bike riding ass most closely resembles?

Attached: 1390313379307.jpg (442x341, 28K)

>citytards ITT chimping out over people not giving more money to the oil jew
>cagies are so insecure that they see a bicycle as a threat to their 2-ton normiebarge
Lol

Attached: IMG_2738.jpg (800x450, 132K)

I was there and I did indeed clap.

COPE

Attached: 1581301830674.jpg (960x822, 70K)

>the turkish rape baby gets upset when you point out his country isn't as special or unique as he once thought

>all these bicycle faggots itt reenforcing the stereotype that all cyclists are jackasses
Pottery.

Attached: 1422656823237.jpg (204x258, 10K)

Nigger I've had more motorcycles than you've had clean underwear. Gave up the crotch rockets but I still wring the tits off my Husaberg TE250. I also have a Husqvarna SM610 with forged Carrozzeria wheels.
Anything with two wheels is fun as fuck if you're not a leppy.

Muh truck weight 7,658 pounds.
Just got it weighed at the truck stop the other day. Imagine thinking a bike could even get me to stop fast enough.

Attached: 20181211_194705.jpg (468x720, 80K)

fucking retards

Nothing better than seeing the rage on your fat faces behind the wheel of your cuckomobile

Attached: IMG_3597.jpg (1024x615, 124K)

Rural cyclists
>based
>use thick wheeled terrain bikes
>drive on the sidewalk,acknowledging the road as the domain of the car drivers
>usually strong from hard work,only cycles because its cheaper than driving in a small village
>doesnt need a helmet

Urban cyclists
>the niggers of the street,driving in the middle of the road instead of on the sidewalk
>shitty thin wheeled bike,useless on any real ground
>borderline malnourished due to extreme biking,have to be so their shitty bikes dont collapse under their weight
>only use bikes because they like to virtue signal about "saving the enviroment"
>never seen without a special suit,a helmet,goggles,water bottle,strap on lights and fancy shoes

Please,dont put us rural cyclists in the same category as those urbanites

more like 1000 lbs of lard and estrogen

I'm riding my bike in Paris and I love it as it is so fast, you can chat with other white people and you avoid the niggers in the subway.
As we have more and more bike lanes we don't have issues with car but a lot with scooters.
Scooter people are mostly assholes and post-boomers. I had to threat one with my pepper spray once, and I'm waiting the next fucker with my automatic Kershaw.

>I'm just a nagga with a rocket launcher

Attached: tenor.gif (498x252, 1.63M)

looks like youre the one coping sweetie

Then pay registration, insurance and tolls just like cars, fag, or get off the road.

this faggot probably wears a helmet while driving his minivan.

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: benshapirolasereyes.jpg (440x248, 13K)

but i never said this was thing unique to my country
it's either a european thing(something i have personal anecdotes to back up), or even more likely a whole world instead of amerilards and their retarded homosexual leaf brothers thing (never been outside of yurop so can't say for sure)

>too poor to afford car
>literally ride around at 15mph with your ass in the air like a faggot
>everyone thinks you're a faggot when you're cycling among traffic
>mfw sitting in my comfy car watching you make an idiot of yourself in public while saying HAHA DUMB CAR WAGIES

Attached: 1581636158708.jpg (600x427, 51K)

Attached: up ye go mate.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>t. fatty

Attached: 5456423156456.jpg (1039x1191, 156K)

we're all shitposting desu, most of us also own cars and understand that the ideal world is one in which all users of the road are respectful and patient
the small percentage of really terrible drivers get to you after a while riding a bike though, so it's really carthatic to piss off impatient cagers on the internet

only eurofags live their whole lives in a ten mile radius

Except we have them in North America and you are an illiterate dumbass.

>gives half your paycheck to insurance, gas, and other gas related bills

>insurance and gas makes up half your income
wew lad
don't work in a mcdonalds two state lines over you dumb shit

Your CIA headquarters takes patriotism seriously.

t. 2013-2016 "oldfag"

>Except we have them in North America
not in the webm you don't
here that'd be a right of way sign

How much does it cost to maintain your bike? Do you spend anything on oil, replacing the gears/chains, tires, license plate, etc?

I recognize the ones who follow the rules.They're just so few and far between that they don't register as a significant part of the bike riding population.

I dont ride a bike and havent since before high school. People arguing for more licensing and government power are glow nigger so󠛡yboy newfags plain and simple.

>insurance is $150
>car paid off and good ((credit)) now
>car gets 35mpg
Yeah dude $300/month is half my paycheck lol

I built an ebike for 500 dollars and immediately sold my car

>no parking issues
>get a workout but the motor is also there if you want to relax or go fast
>no gas, electricty is included in my rent so it's practially free
>no licenses, registration, smog or all the other jewsih shit commiefornia wants from me
>rent turo cars if I really need a vehicle every other month

granted where I live is a coastal paradise so it's mild weather with no rain year round but it's the best move I ever made

Attached: ebike.png (1154x931, 2.22M)

niggers own bikes, niggers rent cars.

Case closed.

Attached: 40ef177f0b909b294121da510560b8cd-1024x512.jpg (1024x512, 29K)

>Registration and insurance for the propulsive power of your legs
you are a joke and also a statist queer

What part of "higher volumes of traffic" do you not understand?
Do you not have stoplights at busy intersections in your backwards Hellenic hellhole?

reminder

Attached: 3206.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 225K)

a lot of cyclists also own a car you fat mong, they're not mutually exclusive

Attached: 1576125011732.jpg (250x250, 11K)

leftist push "BIKE TO WORK DAY, SAVE THE ENVIROMENT".

I agree. I follow the rules, stop at red-lights, but most of urban cyclists are dangerous, especially women because they are so bad to understand space and physic.

I have an electric bike that goes ~25MPH. That would be incredibly unsafe on the sidewalk. I wouldn’t take it on a major thoroughfare without a bike lane, but if I’m in some residential area where the speed limit is 25MPH anyway, why wouldn’t I be in the street. That said I agree about the faggot spandex.

chain & derailer - can last a very long time.
brakes - depend entirely on how you use 'em, 3-6 months.
tires - maybe yearly.

typically $150 for ultra nice versions of all three

do you seriously consider that measly residential street a high volume road?
are you legitimately this retarded?
>Do you not have stoplights at busy intersections in your backwards Hellenic hellhole?
they're being fazed out for roundabouts achstually

>car gets 35mpg
is that supposed to be impressive?

Ever been hit by something with mass and sharp edges moving at 7mph? BTW, my standard pace is between 17 and 21 mph on my road bike and 15- 18 mph on my trail bike. Pedestrians are basically standing still at that speed even if they're walking the same direction as me.

imagine how you must compare to a car doing 60

FUCK YOU MODS

MODS ARE KIKES

MODS THIS WAS POLITICAL IN NATURE

fucking mods are dicks. this is a local politics issue. assholes.

they actually saved the thread considering it was in the process of 404

well another good thread in the shitter
quick everyone climb the ladder back to Cred Forums so we don't miss any discord tranny bot posts

>moved to shit board

KEK cagies blown the fuck out

janny confirmed too poor to own a car or a bicycle

Attached: 1581842619299.jpg (655x527, 36K)

MODS=FAGS

Fatso wagie stuck in traffic full of rage it's all so tragic

Attached: IMG_3310.jpg (409x409, 36K)

>mod moves thread to Cred Forums after it was already well past bump limit and on page 10
wew. Fucking retard.

fuck y'all niggaz bicyclists better fuckin stay the FUCK off the road BITCH NIGGAZ

I swerve to hit bicyclists