I don't feel any emotions anymore. Have no sex drive and don't even want to hangout with my friends...

I don't feel any emotions anymore. Have no sex drive and don't even want to hangout with my friends. What is happening to me?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Nigga your shit isn’t fire even on the sunniest days

What? Sorry I don't speak nigger

You're becoming a man.

Then speak proper, you black individual

I'm not writing an essay so no

Then stay a nigger. You ain’t got all the PP

Ha.3 corner hat guy,muh man...you know he owns reenactment slaves right?

It will pass.
Godspeed user.

You sound depressed OP

WELCOME TO MIDDLE AGE

I'm 24

Go for a jog stop eating food high in calories and low in nutrition. Eat more fish instead of greasy pork chops for you boner. And get far away from druggie angry friendships.

Idk about that, I broke up with my gf of 3 years because I didn't even want to spend time with her

I don't do drugs and I eat healthy. Not over weight, no motivation to exercise

You're never too old to be jaded

You're finally becoming an adult

I don't get what you mean by that

not that guy but plenty of people run out of will power as they age.

Idk I'm just tired and have no motivation anymore, would therapy help?

>would therapy help?

lol no it wouldn't

work on yourself thats what .therapy is, someone attempting to guide you, save yourself time and money and stop being a coomer incel doing nothing with your life and start working on yourself faggot.

congratulations, youre an adult. ENJOY!

best advice i have is to find something you like and pursue it

Attached: 1580424873374.jpg (960x960, 136K)

Maybe, depends on the therapist. If you can afford it go for it.

Fucking exercise and eat properly in either case.

but no on a more srs note

being well adjusted to a sick world is no sign of mental health

the world is a terrible corrupt place and you feel the way you do because everything around you sucks and reeks of hopelessness.

that being said you are the architect of your own suffering

you cant make other people do what you want but you have full reign over your own actions and outward projections

get creative

if you're good enough at it then even getting people to do what you want becomes a possibility

Attached: 577640_13big.jpg (768x1151, 162K)

Welcome to the club

Thanks, things just don't interest me like they use to. Left my gf for no reason and feel no remorse

You have depression. Depression isn't just sadness. For some people it is like not having emotions.

Try therapy and a psychiatrist if you can afford it. It'll help. Also, if you don't get much help from SSRI meds like Zoloft or Prozac or lexepro, try Wellbutrin, either on its own or as an add on. Wellbutrin affects the norepinephrine and dopamine circuits of the brain that deal with motivation and pleasure.

you have become a democrat voter.

Not even close

Yeah I don't feel sad at all. Everyday I just look forward to leaving work so I can go home have a drink and do nothing

Lol are you me?
Every day I just pass time until I’m off work and can go home and smoke my brains out and then I just sit there not knowing what to do for fun until I give up and go to sleep.
I don’t really feel positive emotions but it’s like negative (sadness, anger, frustration) is super amplified...

That is called anhedonia. The med Wellbutrin will clear it up like magic.

I don't even feel saddness. Just feel indifferent to everything and everyone

Thanks dude. Can I get that from my regular doctor?

Shut up nigga it is just depression.
Any anti depressants will help.