Austinbros, which is best out of these bars in the North burbs:

Austinbros, which is best out of these bars in the North burbs:

Raggedy Anne's, Homer's, or Marshall's?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Raggedy Anne's

Bump

How is the crowd on a Thursday night?

If you want a crowd go to Homer's, it's kinda ghetto though. Rags is just a chill hole in the wall. Fast Eddie's probably better than both

Not a big crowd necessarily, just a larger crowd than 2 people.
Isn't Fast Eddie's a poolhall?

And what would you say the main difference between the two is (Raggedy Anne's and Homer's)?
And do you happen to be from Wells Branch or Pflugerville?

Also, I've been shitting nonstop since I came to Texas, I don't know what it is. It's annoying because I want to go out in like an hour.

Homer's is a karaoke bar mainly, Rags is a dart bar. Eddie's is a pool hall/sports bar. I play a lot of pool used to live behind Homer's

Make sure you wipe

In spite of Homer's being a Karaoke bar, is it a good place to socialize?

I wipe obsessively

Yeah but draws big crowds on weekends. It's more casual than Skinny's a few exits north and has a bigger wraparound bar.

I'm in East Austin so I'm trying to keep the uber rides under 25 dollars. But that would otherwise be somewhere I'd consider.

Not my flavor but better than rack daddy's next door. Wouldn't advise Skinnys unless you want to play pool

To socialize...fast Eddie's probably the best bet in that area. Homer's isn't a bad option but dead without karaoke crowd

Would you expect there to be a crowd at Homers on Thursday night? Like an hour from now
Thursday is a big going out night where I'm from

Seconding Fast Eddies

Do you guys like Marshall's?

Bump

Lala’s

Attached: 64F31E3A-9A82-43BD-AEB8-EECC22195148.jpg (3888x5184, 1.51M)

Thursday night is definitely Cain and Abel's in west campus. I'll see you there tonight.

What do you mean?

How are their beers priced?

Holy shittt.