Youngest girl you've fucked? Story?

Youngest girl you've fucked? Story?

Attached: 20200202_175041.jpg (1079x1297, 390K)

14. She was 14.

16 , I was 17. She dumped me for a cooler guy after.

I fucked a fourteen year old just after I turned eighteen. it was awkward as shit since she barely had any idea of what her cunt was or how to make it feel good so I alternated between tounge punching her box and throwing her on the bed and plowing her pristine pussy. It ultimately ended up being a metric fuckton of work and afterwards she cuddled up to me and said she loved me which was the last thing I wanted to hear after putting so much work into trying to a wooden plank have fun.

Had the cutest, tight little butt though.

16. My gf who I have been together for 10+ years now. It was first time for us both and it sucked. She has almost no tits and I couldnt finish. I think maybe on third ot fourth time I managed to cum.

She was 3. I was 5. This was a few years ago. We were both working for Bear Stearns before the collapse.

I was working the Europe desk, she was working Asia. We were in the office at different times but my shift would end about an hour after hers began.

Soon I kept staying later and later and she kept coming in earlier.

Finally we fucked our brains out on the South America desk. South America was run by Todd and arrogant 7 year old know it all, so fuck Todd and his shoddy investment strategy.

We carried on our affair for months, sometimes just straight up fucking, other times just coloring and eating lunchables.

I ended it when I found out she cheated on me with Gary, the 2 year old mathematician in charge of developing our algorithms.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 3 year old, power hungry investment bankers are fucking sluts.

Bitch gave shitty head anyway

The bitch gave bear head in a bull market

When I was 17, a 14 year old girl that was pushing 5'11, an easy 270lbs, and those hunched shoulders most overweight awkward teenagers have had a stalker-like crush on me. I thought it was harmless, but she showed up to a house party with some older friends of hers while I was already really drunk. She went straight for me. We talked a little bit because it wasn't out of the ordinary for her to talk to me in school if we crossed paths. She asked me if I needed a drink and brought me a solo cup full of the jungle juice that the host made. Next thing I know, I wake up in a bedroom lying on my back on a twin bed with dry mouth and a decent headache and immediately knew someone was riding my dick. It was dark, but a street light outside gave just enough light for me to see it was the giant 14 year old. I was incredibly disoriented, still heavily drunk and obviously drugged so I just stayed still while she awkwardly fucked my corpse until the sun came up before dismounting. As soon as I could stand, I got out of the bed and walked home very slowly.

The next day, her e-boyfriend sent me a message saying I was a pedo that raped his girl and he was going to make sure they pressed charges. I told her that she should probably tell her boyfriend that she was the one that spiked my drink and fucked me while I was drugged up. As soon as she realized I remembered it all, she profusely apologized and broke up with him not long after. I wasn't and am not traumatized, but I was technically drugged and raped at a house party by my stalker. Years later she had lost a fuckcton of weight, covered herself with tattoos, and was actually pretty hot. We fucked as 2 grown, sober consenting adults. She still hits me up 10 years later. No one that I am aware of knows we ever had sex.

How long did you know her before it happened? Did it continue happening?

I'm I have a few more stories I copypasta'd for threads like these.

>me ten years ago age 16
>pick up girl barely age 15 late at night
>had sex before many times
>parents are trailor trash, do drugs, don't keep track of kids
>she was wearing tank top and daisy dukes, etnies shoes lol
>butterface, huge tits, nice ass
>body was top tier, face was tolerable, not very smart
>take her to usual spot
>blows me for a while
>feels fine, not her first rodeo, but not far from it
>take it to backseat
>mounts me and seems like usual show
>notice a hint of what was to come
>slight smell
>not exactly fishy or seemingly vagina related
>figured not a big deal, keep going
>she tires out
>wrap arms around back, put face in tits, pick her up while laying her down across seat
>take her to pound town for maybe 10 seconds
>notice previous smell
>as soon as I notice, it becomes putrid
>smells like dead animal forgotten on side of road half eaten in middle of a bad heatwave
>smell literally makes me double over and stop breathing
>gag loudly, no way to hold it back
>asks me "whats wrong"
>tell her "nothing, my stomach feels upset"
>pull out, force her legs closed by hand, make excuse of feeling ill and take her home
>never mention that night or event again
We had sex many times after, smell was never present again. No idea what it was. Still makes me gag.

I got a few handjobs in movie theaters and we made out a lot but I never fucked her again. She treated it like some kind of religious ceremony which was weird as shit. The next year she grew into her tits and put on some weight and was thick as shit so pretty much every dude at my old highschool took a shot at her.

What

I fucked a 13 year old when I was like 20. Was a girl I was datings little sister. She put the moves on me. We fucked for 2 or 3 years.

15 year old, I was 17.
Blond, great big tits with puffy nipples, great ass. Only 5'1'' though. Loved to fuck. Horny as all hell.
Started with heavy petting when she was 14, hickies, then dry humping her, then she finally showed me her tits. Her mother told her not to have sex until she was 15, so on her birthday we fucked. Not great, in a Ford Pinto. She bleed on her winter coat. Getting on my first rubber wasn't easy.

I’m 39, fucked a 16 year old a few weeks ago. (Legal in my country)

How was it? What was she like? Did you know her first?

She was one of my good friend's cousins, so Id spent several summers around her.

She was a chubby, big titty sceemo stoner 14 year old, I was a 19 year old gym NEET. We met on a site she said she was 18, said she wasn't a virgin but I doubted it. Super tight while being soft and chubby. Couldn't handle cock for shit. Sweet girl, found a better suited ones and we split up mutually.

13, I was 23.

16, I was 32.

my sister when she when we were both 12. we are the same age for 18 days out of the year. i dont know if you can call it fucking but there was some accidental penetration. we did it proper about 6 months later

Stop raping children, user.

They weren't precisely innocent, naive or inexperienced.

Attached: d-policeman-showing-police-badge-security-forces-people-illustration-white-background-73180872.jpg (1090x1300, 116K)

friend of a friend of mine was 23 and had sex with a 15 year old.

She was already in a relationship with a 25 year old, her home life was really traumatic and needed security from an older guy to get away from home. this guy not her ex was emotionally fucked up, had the classic delayed cognitive and emotional development you only see from someone that has undergone childhood trauma, probably domestic violence, he lived in a highly controlled household so when he got out he was not exactly an adult.

it was a one night thing and he says he regrets from fear of police finding out.

This is something that bothers me a lot. So many potential qts end up in trailer parks or with baby daddys in jail because of their austere hillbilly upbringing.

13 year old girl, was 18 and just got my drivers license. We drove to a quiet location and i fucked the shit out of her (she actually started crying because she was so tight and small, it probably hurt like her) but i enjoyed it very much. Don't regret it one bit since it's her/her parents fault.

it's no one's fault, the perpetrators are also just as insecure and fucked up in the head. it's just got to do with how they were raised. I never thought these two were doing anything wrong, just two victims of their childhoods.

just because you're of legal age doesn't make you and adult who has the capacity to take responsibility for their actions.

it's all very sad

9yo (I was 13, now I'm 44).
My mom remarried when I was 10yo.
My step-sister and I "played" with each other for three years. One day she was on top of me rubbing back and forth and just reached down and pushed my cock in. We did it several times until I got a girlfriend when I was 15yo.

quads speak truth i guess

>Only 5'1" though
you say that like it's a bad thing
short women, especially short curvy/athletic women, are the fucking best
the only real "correlation" i've found to women being able to take a big dick is their hips and even then it's anecdotal

13, I was 14. She was also my cousin and we were shitfaced drunk.