Faggy manlet loser. Rest in Piss you heroin addicted subhuman. Your music was trash

Faggy manlet loser. Rest in Piss you heroin addicted subhuman. Your music was trash.

Attached: Kurt_St_Thomas_1991_cropped.jpg (839x1044, 357K)

lol stay mad retard

That's no way to talk about Jim Morrison.

Stay dead Kurt. You're a whiny faggot.

Why is this guy so popular? He just made emo music and did drugs, thats it right?

Clearly, people die of heroin overdose Because they forget to breathe afterwards!

Imagine having this much bottled rage about a musician whom you didn't really enjoy

You clearly don't get it...

That Kurt Cobain was a little gay bitch boi?

You fucking retard. He killed himself. Nobody else killed him. He killed himself.
You can't be this retarded.

Attached: tenor (13).gif (220x348, 576K)

I'd kill myself too if I had to fuck courtney love.

Music was mediocre at best. Ruined even that by being a weak willed piece of shit. Why do people idolize this faggot?

What you mean?

>i dont want to be famous
>i can't handle being famous
>my drummer is actually a pretty gifted songwriter but I refuse to be on the same level as a drummer
>Courtney bought me this nice new shotgun

Attached: 1KTAOVy3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Why would you give enough of a shit about a musician who died in 1994 to post this. Goddamn you must be a complete fucking loser.

She wanted him to kill her because she wanted to be more famous than him. She knew about his power.

That's it Moshe: We'll make this little whiny self destructive blonde white goi the face of music and when he inevitably dies of his shit behavior the little white sheep will follow in line.

He was a thief and addicted to crack. Courtney was a whore.

I enjoyed his music. He was pretty good.

Hey man, it’s been 25 years maybe you should move on with your life. Faggot.

WRONG

emo........wow

You reel that bait back in right now boy