Just got my tooth pulled, and I'm desperate to hit my bong to celebrate

Just got my tooth pulled, and I'm desperate to hit my bong to celebrate.

How can I get high and not have to worry about getting a dry socket.

Anyone ever take a bong rip nose only???

Attached: Dentist_Appointment_Examination-47.jpg (1000x1000, 42K)

edibles

omg this. Any soft edibles??? Like Pudding?

you may have a chemical dependency

you may be retarded

I had dry socket before. It's not that bad.

I've had 3 teeth out at once and just rolled fat joints for the pain afterwards, didn't even notice if the sockets were dry because it just didn't matter

Take a wet cotton ball and stick it in. Or have someone milk it for you and leave a gap for air while you succ

If you're wanting to use a bong then have someone else take a rip and fill up the chamber and then let you clear it.
AFAIK dry socket happens from the pressure differential, so if you just inhale the smoke there shouldn't be a problem.
Also I totally still hit joints after I had my wisdom teeth taken out. I think I just put a tissue over the spot and kinda hit it funny to avoid too much pressure. Never had problems but might have been lucky

That is some solid sounding advice. 7/10 Would trust.

100% this; the clot can't dislodge if you just keep slight pressure on it when smoking, and inhaling with the mouth slightly open when inhaling to minimise the level of negative pressure. Works even better if you inhale slower as well

Suck nigger dick

Dry socket happens when you dislodge the blood clot that forms in the socket. Don't inhale too forcefully and you should be fine.

load the spot up with wet gauze, and don't "suck" to hard when you hit.

How about you don't smoke weed loser

just smoke. that dry socket shit is a load of jew dentist fear mongering

i have a pound of thc infused sugar so id just make a lemonade lol

Have you tried NOT BEING A FAGGOT?

Damn man, meanwhile in canada where it's legal i can't buy weed to save my life

I would use a different form plenty for thc

This is a good idea. Is it difficult to infuse sugar or did you buy it?

I'm in Michigan brah, depending on where u are in Canada and how far u wanna drive i might be able to help you out with the sugar as a 1 time thing

I just bought it, i know a gut whose mom is an edible making wizard

Just put some damp gauze down in the hole and hit the bong. As long as you dont have smoke drying it out you should be fine

Just do it. Ive had 4 teeth pulled and smoked the entire time. Just dont suck too hard. Put a peice of cotton over the hole.
Rinse with water after. Youll be fine.

Ritz crackers+ pb + cannabis + oven

Just inject the marijuanas instead

bro just do a little gravity bong and drink water. no pressure at all then.

DONT PUT IT OFF CALL SOKOLOFF

No no no no no you dumb nigger, fuck

Did you get any pain pills?

It's a dentist not a pharmacy, i've never had them give pain pills but i'm not OP and we don't have an opoid crisis in my country

>Anyone ever take a bong rip nose only???
Pic related

Attached: 1578839020971.webm (640x640, 978K)

just drive to the local weed shop
even in towns of 10k population there's always at least 5 or 6 weed shops

wait, you're not supposed to rip bongs after having a tooth pulled?
I had two wisdom teeth and one molar pulled (not at once) and I'm pretty sure I was ripping bongs as soon as I got home, since I smoke a fuck ton. No issues with the sockets tho. Just watch out for your blood clot in there, it has to stay in, otherwise you expose the bone.

Lol'd

Can this be done... Is it truely this simple?

Edibles my degenerate friend

Just wait you fucking retard. Wow, what the fuck.

Lmao! Weed culture does not help the weed-legaliztion cause tho

when i had my wisdom teeth removed i made a waterfall bong which created the suction required to burn the weed. i inhaled through my nostrils. it worked but there was still some pain experienced as a result but no dry sockets.

Gravity Bong.

Nobody else has commented on this and I'm not that guy, but for real, that's a nice thing to offer and shouldn't go ignored.

Came here to say this

Got two teeth removed 2 hrs later was smoking cigs n weed like normal. Stop being a faggot cunt and get high ffs

how about you lay off the weed for a couple days addict

It takes a lot of negative pressure to dislodge the clot usually. A bong won’t do it. A cigarette or straw will do it if you haul on it pretty hard though.

why dont you lay off the cock then

That's what your momma said after I banged her.

Just rinse your mouth out. I smoked crack about 30 mins after getting three teeth pulled and I didn't get dry socket

annoying, not painful.
i've had one every extraction, AND I followed the rules every time.

well that sounds gay

how you fuckers have such little discipline is beyond me
cant stuck it up for several days and let the shit heal?

Anyone ever have a top molar pulled? Did you do anything to replace it like implant or bridge?

Don't smoke, drink through a straw, spit, or do anything that causes suction in your mouth for a week or the blood clot might dislodge and it will really hurt

You'll also have to go back to get it checked on or it won't heal properly

dude, the minute i got home from getting a tooth pulled--back right bottom molar--i was hitting the bong and drinking rum and diet cola.

you won't get a "dry socket" unless it fails to coagulate and form a deep scab. you don't need to worry about smoke; you need to worry about maybe coughing too hard or spitting or chewing on that side. you'll heal a little each day, but then, you're bound to end up loosening the scab a bit every day and feel the hot blood on your tongue. it won't be very much. i was still starting to bleed after waking up and spitting a little blood for a few days. then, what happens is that the flesh of the gum that was around the base of the tooth gets puffy and then, after like 4-5 days, it's disturbing because it goes soft and it's like a wacky flap. finally, it just falls off as a chunk of soft flesh. i didn't get a dry socket and i spent most of every day drinking rum and diet cola--which would thin my blood--and smoking and pulling bongs.

shove it up your ass

probably gave him the good ole tylenol 3

got one of mine pulled about a year ago, still fucks with how I chew, would recommend an implant

You should worry more about all the dicks you suck

I've been in this situation and I'm going to give you some basic non-retard Cred Forums advice. First, decarboxylize your bud. Then, cook your bud in ethanol (Everclear or similar).

Mix your Everclear mixture with orange juice (for taste), and be cautious because it takes an hour to kick in. Shit will rock your world, even if you're used to smoking weed every day.

It's my first molar on the top left the big one, my bite is weird too I do it on one side mostly

Did your teeth shift at all since you had it pulled?

To be fair there is really no time better to get high and relax then when you are stuck at home taking it easy and in pain.

Just pack the hole with a quick clot pack and try to pull the smoke in on the opposite side of your mouth. Done this with the last 3 teeth I've had removed and never had an issue.

none that I've noticed, if your wisdom teeth haven't come in yet though then the wisdom tooth on that side should probably push on your back molar and bridge the gap. atleast i think not sure.

OP here. I decided to just cover it up with fresh damp gause, use a DIY gravity bong out of gallon of milk and sink.

Stop saying curse words on the internet.

this

This... I don't see how inhaling from a water bong would dislodge the clot. You're good to go. :)

Mustard bottle power hitter. Look it up. Easy enough to make. Smoking doesnt give you dry socket. The sucking in does, same reason you're not suppose to use a straw.

A gravity bong would work also. Just avoid that suction