When did you first become a man and realize fat chicks aren't actually a downgrade?

When did you first become a man and realize fat chicks aren't actually a downgrade?

Attached: pic_5_big.jpg (666x1000, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/mujKDIV
imgur.com/alqOV21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About 4 years ago when I turned 18

Attached: 14_big.jpg (802x1200, 347K)

Some fellas go their entire lives missing out. You were one of the lucky ones

Attached: big-tits-blonde-brunette-lesbians-bbw-samantha-38g-mature-milf-12.jpg (667x1000, 99K)

What the fuck is up with her feet. Fat fuck

The feet are fine , its those cankles that are thick as hell lol

this is the worst thing in the universe.

Fat chicks are fine. Chubs are better. These:

...are disgusting hamplanets. The lesbian pic is like an AGM of spheres.

Attached: C0.png (720x1074, 663K)

What are you, one of them flat earthers

Attached: 3_big.jpg (801x1200, 220K)

At least he isn't whale earther

Attached: 338242_14big.jpg (1200x800, 154K)

Whaling is an important part of American heritage

fat chicks have just as much self control when it comes to sex as when it comes to eating. Next to 0

Attached: Clothed1_56_a.jpg (927x1371, 150K)

Dat duality of man, my man

Attached: 227108_01big.jpg (680x1024, 240K)

Fat bitches are fucking disgusting. You're naturally meant to find them disgusting and for good reason, they're extremely unhealthy on top of being ugly.

oink

Attached: pigfeet.jpg (500x500, 35K)

When I went home with a fat chick after my homecoming game in high school.

Imagine being a judge-mental POS. Gotta love Cred Forums

I haven't. They are literally pigs in human flesh. Would you fuck a pig op? I think not.

Some dudes will never see the light even when its reflecting off a 300 pound full moon

Nah, but I'd fuck a fat bitch with a side of bacon any day of the week

Around the time I started liking girls

Attached: 69eca0ca3811e69ff747cb3db8648a____1920x2092____image.jpg (1920x2092, 353K)

After I discovered that my dick can fit inside her numerous rolls of fat.
There are literally 10x entry points.
Even better on hot days when her sweat acts like a lubricant...

American propaganda is weird.

Chug your corn syrup, fellow fourchanners.

Spoken like a true amateur in the chub game lol

Sure, 90% of actual fat chicks are disgusting, but when you find that 10% with a cute face and the right shape for the weight, you're living large.

Ugly women are ugly no matter how many pounds they do or don't have, and thats a fact

Attached: 1519_14big.jpg (680x1024, 286K)

Around 15 I think when I started to notice how good my mum looked as she walked around the house nude at night

Its similar to the attraction people have for trashy bimbos, but makes much more sense considering the obvious effects

>jesus christ, how can she do that to her body?

Something about pushing it to the max, I guess. It ain't me being obese. I'm just stopping in to say hello

Realized my friends' fat moms also had huge cleavage to match, and the rest was history. You learn to love the whole package

You ever try anything with her? My fat mom had to take some serious sleeping meds for a while when I was younger, and my brother and I took full advantage of that.

Jesus Christ... Please do tell

Attached: 255593_13big.jpg (800x1200, 173K)

OHYEAH LARPTIME!!!

Not really, shes married to my dad and pretty happy so no chance to take advantage of loneliness or anything like that, did convince her once to show me her pussy by acting dumb like i didn't understand a woman's anatomy

And we need to hear the story my dude

imgur.com/mujKDIV

lol whatever you want to believe, friend. Personally think its a bit fucked, but I'm waiting to hear what he has to say

Fat moms are the only moms

Attached: 15.jpg (853x1280, 217K)

What do you want to know? It started with us accidentally setting off the fire alarm trying to cook in the middle of the night and realizing she slept through it. A few nights later we tried waking her up to little success. We pushed her, prodded, called her name, etc. Took full on yelling to wake her up (we set off the fire alarm on purpose again for our cover). The very next night we were in her room again, her sleeping gown hiked up, groping her tits. It took a few nights for us to grow the balls to go further, but eventually I couldn't take it anymore. Pulled her panties down, had my brother hold her belly out of the way so I could lotion her up, and went to town, then we swapped.

vintage

Attached: 1578865221674.jpg (769x1024, 74K)

im not your friend, homo.

Hey now. This is a thread for fat chicks, not projection

Nice

Attached: big-tits-blonde-hardcore-blowjob-group-sex-bbw-samantha-38g-mature-milf-03.jpg (1500x1000, 139K)

Fuck what I'd give to be in that position haha, the thought of drugging my mum to have my way is great but not something I'd realistically do. At least yours was knocking herself out haha. Did she ever seem to suspect anything?

dubs or not. ill project you out the window should you evar dare talking to me again, you fucking eskimo.

I was about 23

Imagine thinking women with severe health problems make good partners, can't lift heavy shit because they can barely bend over, can't carry you ohhh case of emergency nor can you carry her because she's 270 fucking pounds, eats tons of money in food, can't fit in a normal car, needs humongous panties, has nasty sweat and cheese built up around her body because she can't fucking control her eating habits and just keeps gaining and gaining weight, will probably die from fat related disease, can't wipe her ass properly, your friends make fun of you, your family wonders why your can't land a normal woman...the list goes on and on, fat chicks are not good in any way

Definitely caught a whiff of something suspicious from time to time, but never enough to not take her medicine. She had some pretty wild back pain, so she needed them to get a decent night's rest.

Attached: IMG_7923.jpg (554x600, 49K)

Attached: IMG_7936.jpg (800x600, 58K)

sdfsdFvz

Who said anything about partnering up with one? lol You're preaching to the choir. Like all good things, tubbies are best enjoyed in moderation

Attached: IMG_7938.jpg (1000x591, 123K)

Attached: IMG_7983.jpg (600x900, 42K)

I think your amateur edge knob might be stuck at 11 there, chief

Attached: IMG_8022.jpg (769x1024, 91K)

you don't give a shit about their health

Always, and I have the most girlfriend

God bless you, user. Finally someone else here sharing the good word

Attached: IMG_8031.jpg (768x576, 48K)

thats all I ever slammed
chubby brown chicks with glasses are my bread and butter. I love how everything rolls and bounces as I fuck them. Also sporking a fat girl with morning wood is supah dupah.

Attached: 469B420E-EB53-48F4-AA53-C88BFCACB73A.jpg (720x960, 139K)

Attached: IMG_8060.jpg (960x1280, 321K)

Sounds like you spend a lot of time thinking about large women.

Attached: IMG_8058.jpg (1088x1920, 264K)

Attached: IMG_8066.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Same. But they have to be pretty. I’m not into all fat chicks. My current gf fat but she really hygienic, pretty, has great curves. Massive tits and ass. A big plus for me, she doesn’t have those dark disgusting looking spots (I guess chafing) on her ass or thighs.

Except they are a downgrade. It's a sign of laziness and low drive for personal improvement. My GF is currently mad at me because she asked "if I became fat would you still like me?" and I said probably not, just being honest.

I can fuck an overweight chick, but not someone morbidly obese. I've got to be able to put their legs over my shoulder without dislocating it.

Attached: IMG_8120.jpg (800x809, 84K)

yass

as chief im offering you peace. want some whalefat, icenigger?

Attached: whale-skin.jpg (500x500, 63K)

this just makes you sound weak and fragile

Good books, you should read them.

Attached: 9789382563808-us.jpg (316x500, 37K)

Only the grossest of gross end up stinky and spotty. Avoiding all fatties for that reason is like avoiding all apples because you saw one that was neglected and rotten on the ground one time. It ain't the norm

Attached: IMG_8119.jpg (800x724, 80K)

Attached: IMG_8121.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Attached: IMG_8122.jpg (1108x623, 143K)

Attached: IMG_8151.jpg (1152x1536, 305K)

Attached: IMG_8152.jpg (671x986, 124K)

Haha righto buddy. My gf was baiting me with these hypothetical questions. I said I'd probably still like her but would obviously prefer she wasn't fat. I don't see how that's emotionally retarded, it's just being honest without being a complete cunt.

Whats this girl's name? Recognize her face

Attached: IMG_8824.jpg (1280x1704, 664K)

Yeah, most narcissists are unaware of their condition mate.

Attached: IMG_8859.jpg (507x507, 34K)

How is that narcissistic? I've been with this girl for 2 months, partly because of her looks and partly because of her personality. If she became fat, I would no longer be physically attracted to her. If you say you would be in the same situation then you're lying to yourself and her.

Attached: IMG_8997.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Says the low-value neet trying to proselytize going for the bottom of the barrel while paradoxically on a high horse

amazing

big brain boy over here only fucks girls that look like Danny Devito because he's enlightened and does yoga

Truth. I hate guys that claim to like fat chicks. Like we all know exactly what that really means - your self-esteem is non existent and you feel safer only going after fat bitches because their self-esteem matches yours.

You say that because most likely you don't love her. You're probably a young guy and you don't quite get it yet. Maybe you never will? Looks are looks and I like looks but looks are skin deep and bitch is to the bone. Just sayin you don't love your woman so of course you feel that way.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

No I don't love her yet, it's far too early for that wtf..

Yeah, exactly you don't love her. Fall truly in love with her then you tell me what you will and won't do. I can see you no smart so I'll break it down Barney style. You are talking about what every guy will and should do if she gains weight. And I'm saying you're talking out of your ass cause I'm guessing you're young by the way the come off. I'm right, right?

Why would you risk knocking up a fatty?

>If you don't fuck 90 year old GMILFs it's because you're just an insecure narcissistic bad person :^(

>looks are skin deep

Yeah dude don't judge people over their terrible habits that ruin their bodies and how those bodily changes accurately represent very detrimental shortcomings of character. Just play armchair psychologist over literally one sentence on Cred Forums instead, like a true intellectual

But fat people smell bad man, you don't care about that?

>I want my wife to die early

Cool

Who hurt you, guy? It's quite obvious by your anger, Ggggrrr...

Attached: tumblr_mxpcsiN1ZK1rcy5pco3_250.gif (245x165, 957K)

That's it, pass the salt around lads. Sharing is caring!

Attached: rofl.gif (500x500, 128K)

Oof and here come the tumblr terms buzzwords. Call me sweetie next, you complete joke of a travesty of a human being. Maybe then you can convince us all of your irrefutable gospel.

imgur.com/alqOV21

My first hooker was a fat whale. It was heavenly but got a little itchy after. Things turn out she nearly passed me some fungal infection.

Fat whores are based nonetheless.