Hey Cred Forums. It's pretty late over where I am, and thought it'd be good to vent. Share 'em, read em, whatever

Hey Cred Forums. It's pretty late over where I am, and thought it'd be good to vent. Share 'em, read em, whatever.

Why would I be proud to share a name and blood with you? You're a coward, you rarely think, you never own up to your mistakes. I had to find out the truth from mum about why you divorced. She told me the whole truth while you make up some bullshit story about it for shits and giggles? It's kind of ironic; you cheated on my mum after three years of marriage, then YOU get cheated on by your current wife. Probably multiple times! I don't want to be anything like you or Chris. Maybe it's too late, maybe my future child is already cursed to be a shitty person as well. But I refuse to be related to a family I have so little connection to.

Attached: hnnnnnyeagh.jpg (327x546, 21K)

This is your dad. I really don’t appreciate you posting about our personal matters on a site like this, especially mentioning chris’ name.

Your mother is a stupid slut that doesn’t know jack shit. If you’re going to accuse me of cheating on her after 3 years of marriage then it’s time you know the truth. Sure, I slept with other women while I was with your mother but we both would go to swinger parties and I can’t remember even one weekend where she wasn’t being pounded by big black cock.

Also we might share a name but not blood because you’re adopted. I wouldn’t have a son that wears fucking fedoras to school and cries about his daddy issues on fucking Cred Forums you little rat weasel.

Very funny. Ha ha. My sides are hurting from how hard I am laughing.

Nice try, pal. Hope you're having a decent day.

Don’t talk to me like that you little cum stain. I’m coming over right now with a belt but I won’t be wearing it. I’m gonna smack the shit out of you now that your mother ain’t around to stop me. Chris is coming too, we’re both gonna curb stomp you.

Good luck with that, before you blocked me you ranted about how much money it takes just to go see me.

By the way, how IS Chris? Haven't heard anything about him since he was arrested again.

Listen son, I’ve been short on money ever since I cheated on your mother because fucking hookers ain’t cheap. Chris is.. he isn’t doing great. I came home a couple nights ago to find him passed out with a needle in his arm. There was some homeless guy playing with his genitals who I had to kick out of the house.

Ok, I'm done playing along. You having fun pretending to be some lowlife?

I'm so fucking broke.

just ignore him man. he lives a docile life and Cred Forums is the only place he gets to express his aggression. hope you feel better getting it off your chest. if you take life like a man there is no reason why you have to be like your father.

You’re done when I say you’re done. We’re actually just getting started. I’ve been stroking my massive hard cock while we’ve been talking. You’re actually helping me get off. This has been the hottest role playing I’ve done in years. Tell me more about Chris.

Why don’t you guys move in together? You would make a cute couple.

Chris fucking raped me, Dad. Again. He fucking did it again.

And this time I liked it

OP here. Thanks for your advice. Yeah that guys just got no life obviously. My dad ruined my mother. After she found out that he cheated after being married for 3 years, she started doing drugs. Now there’s always random guys coming over at weird times of the night and she somehow always has money even tho she’s not working. I’m certain she’s whoring herself out. I’ve heard the bed squeaking and banging against the wall from upstairs.

the only good thing to come from him being a failure of a dad is that i'm who i am because of it. some ups, some downs, but it's a decent life.

honestly, this dude's just wasting time. also this is actually OP.

I'm sorry you have to project your own life onto someone else's, pal. that must suck.

What the fuck is this thread

was an attempt of a vent thread, then some dude pretended to be a dad. it's all just one big mess now.

This is some gay ass fucking LARP

Attached: 1582153535474.jpg (750x389, 32K)

OP here. this has been a massive waste of time so i'm heading out. do whatever you want, if anybody claims to be OP they're full of shit.

Attached: emptiness.png (471x381, 250K)

he may have a life, he's just missing an outlet.
speaking of which, make sure you have healthy outlets for all of your energies. sexual, creative, and aggressive. channeling your energies in constructive ways is the key not not being a piece of shit. abusive dads just needed to pick up boxing. accountants need to pick up painting. etc

Just ignore him dude. Some lowlife idiot larping. Tell us more about your dad. Like why are you so mad at him? Some personal advice I would give would be to just focus on yourself and forget about him. Not every dad is perfect. It sounds like you’ve got some real hate building up there for him. Also, I made you read all this. It’s me lmfao WHERES CHRIS AT WHERES HE AT I WANNA SUCK HIS DICK AND FUCK YOUR DADS ASSHOLE YOU LITTLE CUM STAIN. The following is just bullshit incase you read part of the bottom of this comment first.

I’m sure you’ll be just fine without him man. Best of luck OP.

It's me, your dad. I sure raised one hell of a faggot. This other guy's dad gets it.

It’s your dad here. You raised a faggot? Maybe you should come over for a beer one time, since we have so much in common. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some massive black cocks to suck.

kek

Should I bring popcorn to this

i had a dog once who had major insecurity issues. got violent towards smaller dogs, kids, anything she could go after with immunity. shame cause she could be a sweet dog otherwise. reminds me of some people in this thread.

had to kill the dog, of course

I got attacked by a German shepherd while going to the mailbox that then proceeded to kill itself under a truck. I still don't get mail after that.

The only dogs you both had in your life were your mothers