If you were interested in a girl, would it bother you if you found out she once dated an asian guy?

If you were interested in a girl, would it bother you if you found out she once dated an asian guy?

Attached: TA-JAPAN-5 DATING-Bochele-1382606508.jpg (800x857, 66K)

Yes, I can't stand weaboos

I’d be ecstatic because my cock would be like a rhino’s by comparison.

Anything other than nig-nog is a fair game

hmmm yes, but its not a dealbreaker

Her pussy would still be tight like a virgin's. Hyman might even still be intact. Totally fine with that.

He cute. I bet you that boi pucci is sweet.

In all honesty I'd be surprised if a girl I'm attracted to would even be into Asian guys. They're usually mouse like and weird as fuck. I'd rather fuck a black girl. So if it happened I'd think that something is wrong with her and probe for more info. If it just kind of happened and wasn't for some weird reason for her lusting after only Asian dudes then I wouldn't care even a little bit.

yes,because asian people have small cocks

you'd be upset she didnt get fucked by a big cock instead you faggot?

The pussy would feel brand new

no,id be upset that she got fucked by a tiny dick fag like you

My friend pulled this persian chick, still have no idea how

Attached: Snapchat-306645435.jpg (666x1280, 113K)

It would feel like she was still a virgin.

Being fucked by a pencil-dick doesn't really count.

He has a better personality than you and they get along well together because they have similar interests.

Seriously, shes like 8/10 and hes a hard 2

Attached: Snapchat-727713428.jpg (512x910, 101K)

>hes a hard 2

sounds like your a faggot who is mad because he couldnt have his chink friends cock

this
he is probably not salty as fuck like u

This is me with her u fucktards

Attached: 20200220_174920.jpg (1414x1582, 1.1M)

No issue there. I think all the asian guys i know are good guys. Im white myself.

nice tight shirt,we all know you never work out so why bother

also,you clearly arent the gook in the picture i was talking about,so why are you so mad?

lol @ her lazy eye

It increases the chances that she's a weeb and might therefore be into cosplay and might cosplay as my waifu, so no it wouldn't

Attached: 1425752587939.jpg (704x998, 516K)

She's setting him up to wear a suicide vest. Definitely ISIS. Waaaaayyy out of his league.

Question her since. White girls usually dont date asian and indian men and usually date white,mexicans and blacks

It's called a Charm Point, you uncultured cretin.

Attached: Im going to marry Purrblind.jpg (640x854, 62K)

Good to hear, thats what im thinking. She sent me this a couple weeks ago so im pretty sure shes interested, just a matter of time

Attached: 20200105_215410.jpg (1440x2271, 1013K)

typical american redneck

>hurr durr,middle eastern looking women,MUST BE A TERRORIST BRO!

this is why nobody including americans likes donald trump

Same.

Even dog is fine.

Attached: EPFfHreU0AAPtG_.jpg (1080x1335, 430K)

Be careful if she asks you to deliver a package or something like that.

Japanese, Chinese or Korean: no

>Even dog is fine.
Thank you.

Based and Dogpilled

I know her, she went to my university

I'm only attracted to fine niponesse ladies, so it's only natural shes been in platonic relationships with asian gentlemen.

Attached: 1551346297595.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

Could be her ATM machine. Many girls like to have a security blanket in an effeminate guy that she knows is totally devoted to her, stable, boring, non-threatening, and can pay the bills, while on the side she can get that chad dick that may or may not just use her as a fleshlight and bounce.

Think of it as like having a cat at home for emotional security that can also pay the rent and car note.

Just be rice.

Attached: 1572288889408.jpg (1498x1486, 174K)

lol faggot, not even 30 years old and already declining..look at your wrinkles and balding..kys

Nope not a monkey also small peepee

I'd go into it with the confidence of knowing my dick wouldn't be the smallest she's bounced on.

Is she taller than your asian friend?

Her visa must be about to expire. She might not want to be an ISIS bride.

Ur prolly a jealous chink

Theyre same height, im taller

Just give me one night and i swear she'll never look back

Attached: 1580407425060.jpg (960x720, 110K)

no, and for the same reason it would bother me if she dated an african american guy.

Looks like shes after someone that might commit.

Attached: 1581724566974.gif (500x276, 383K)

Lol, no. Unless he is a Kung Foo master or Tuong Lu Kim. That's hard to compete with.

Attached: source (4).gif (500x281, 669K)

wtf. pics looks shopped. but why??

Shes just using pantyhose.

Coming from an asian guy myself, I'd rather be a normal asian dude than a balding white guy

Also, normal white guys can get any girl they want but incel rapist aura white guys like yourself cant get any girl

lower back,ass and right leg look shopped.

No, nothing wrong with asian guys

Hes fat, at least go for a fit asian dude like come on

t. asian