How do I get my sister to stop going out dressed like this?

How do I get my sister to stop going out dressed like this?

Attached: 8F94876A-6058-4762-8268-D3E41BEEF0BD.jpg (1149x1641, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/alqOV21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pay a black to rape her

You can't.
Name and address?

Here before the BBC shitstorm that OP is baiting you retards for.

Damn
I was too late

Attached: step_on_this_op.jpg (980x772, 70K)

No thanks
The fuck
Not what I’m trying for - really looking for advice. I think she’s inviting the wrong attention

Attached: F3CA7F04-1A61-4E86-B5FB-25F5983C7ECB.jpg (928x1841, 1.22M)

sry im new

make her pregnant... that way those clothes won't fit anymore

More?

chain her in the basement

Your sister is a slut.
Deal with that you fucked up as a brother.

That's easy, rape her. The mental and emotional damage will make her want to cover up.

Why? She fucks you anyway. If she wears 'your special time outfits' and that is what bugs you then let her know what and why you associate as such.

Dude no
Advice pls
Serious advice
She’s really not though

Attached: 5E0B8883-40ED-4B3F-8086-4A9D80D36343.jpg (1098x1545, 1.65M)

No advice post bikini pics

There is no way. Go to a rekt thread and get vids of women being raped and let her know that the way she dresses brings the wrong attention. And what she wears doesn't promote professionalism. As well as no man or women will take her as a serious person. Show her women dressed properly and the sex appeal they exude.

Fuck off
The hell are you talking about
No

Attached: 4FD376FB-0AAA-45B6-BC6A-7ACB40D4EC19.jpg (872x1669, 949K)

Accept the fact when she goes out to party she is getting railed while doing rails off guys cocks.

Age?

Fine... I'll rape her.

that is serious advice.
it's your only option.
any attempt of reason or logic will only make her double down.

First decent piece of advice
Jesus
No

Attached: F3961C8B-88D1-4DE1-9A89-EA8FE04088B3.jpg (1423x1120, 1.22M)

You won't be able to, you aren't her father. She needs a male role model in her life to tell her she's worth more than that.

Literally taking a pic with a bunch balls dangling beside her face.

what are you getting out of not wanting your sister to get dick? she's pretty hot, I'd try to eat her gash if I had the chance

Thanks for posting, keep going

Smh
I should talk to our dad then
Mind out of the gutter
She’s my sister dude
I’m still looking for sound advice or suggestions

Attached: 4E0326E4-D573-4034-BC34-CE8FEDD3E09D.jpg (696x1766, 1.42M)

More pics pls.

I want to sniff her butthole after she poos.

Nice ass

That picture sucked. More skin.

Corrective rape

I'd destroy her ass and leave her full of cum and shame. She'd never dress like that again. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get a nephew out of it.

Gross
Fuck you
No
Jesus

Attached: A9BE9E96-C0F1-47BB-81DE-BF714A349F67.jpg (1171x1563, 1.52M)

You're the idiot sharing pictures of your hot fuckmeat sister. What'd you expect?

Why are you posting her pictures then

Female here. As most of the guy said on here, your sister is a slut. Or at least attention whore. Women don't dress like that unless they want to seduce someone or attention.

Even if you argue she is just trendy or into fashion, there is a lot of way to dress fashionable without shoving cleavages into someone face.

My advice is take her to a fashion show or charity events. Let her see how those classy and successful women dresses and all the respect they are receiving. She will have a second thought about using sex appeal for attention.

Another thing you can do is help her gain confidence in herself. A confident woman rarely seeks outside validation or attention.

Lol
Do this

Because you apes don’t respond u less you have some visual stimulation
Thanks for this, I’ll def look into it
Again, no

Attached: 36080ED0-B866-47DC-ABA0-D29F18E15DAE.jpg (585x1666, 1.09M)

Saving them all

That outfit isn't that bad.

K
She dresses like a nun when mom is around

Attached: C9716C44-BF84-4060-96DD-B520DD300876.jpg (1153x1481, 1.36M)

She has shitty style. But it's mild.

thanks for the pics

I love the idea of slipping her a roofie and bringing a few friends in to use her like a ragdoll.

She is still coming of age. That shit will change when she has to really grow up.

Take lots of pics and post on 4shits. We will handle the rest

Show her this and say some men wouldn't take it nicely if she dresses like a tramp and sees multiple guys.

Attached: 1581875443526.webm (220x400, 1.97M)

Not much you can do tbh. She's young, has been bombarded/brainwashed by ridiculous beauty "standards". She's probably very insecure even though she's pretty.

Don't forget it's her right to dress like that, even thought you do not approve and only want whats better for her. You may be right, but let her find that out on her own.

One way you might help her realize that is by taking interest in projects she's doing/encourage her to try new things. My feeling is, when someone feels accomplished in a certain field, they usually are less likely to seek attention/find validation by dressing sexy.

I don’t like her style
Ok
Jesus
Hopefully

Attached: 4F4AA02B-D28E-4CE3-A15D-78D2B25F09F7.jpg (653x1790, 889K)

I'm sure she knows she's pretty. She is doing it to get the attention. As well as use it as the power she feels from it. I'm sure she gets her way alot with guys

Give instagram and we can all start attacking her and calling a her a tramp and tinstartvdressing like a proper woman

She does, but I feel like guys come and go quicker than she’d like
Hah

Attached: 0A4C6F14-8CE9-41A5-8D9C-F0DCB9372F0E.jpg (1390x996, 1.21M)

She isnt giving them a reason to stay if she is flaunting herself. Men love a pretty girl on their arm. But not a tramp. And if she dresses like one and flirts alot. Guys will leave.

Point taken. I mean look at this shit. And then she cranks it up when a guy leaves her

Attached: 2618F2F8-E2B9-4DE4-B459-80954F731940.jpg (929x1850, 1.37M)

Try explaining that to her

not lived in a neighborhood of predominately blacks for most of her teenaged years.

>second thought
>implying thots can form thoughts

to make the one rethink y he left but they know its for the better to dip then stay
she know's she is hot he uses it abuses it
might not change for awhile

Who cares? I got it, she's your sister, but if the "We live in a bad area, and despite what your women' liberation FB pages you follow have told you, don't dress like that", she's an adult. Let her make her own choices in life. She'll get fucked up because of them, or nothing will happen.

I raised 5 girls. My advice is go with it. She is beautiful, and dressing per photos in this thread is her mark, and her satisfaction. Do what you can to keep her advised but don't run her down. She is built, likely will not last, Let her enjoy while she can. Mine all went through this phase. One is a VP at Mega bank now, another a pastor. Third does cs work for a bank, one married into the army and the other is a dental hygienist. Trust. They grow up.

Idk face fuck her

imgur.com/alqOV21

just blew a load to this

OP did us a solid. blew one before he posted the pic and had to go again when I saw that one