Male, 22 from Costa Rica. Ask me anything, preferably country related

Male, 22 from Costa Rica. Ask me anything, preferably country related.

Attached: bandera-costa-rica-bandera_1401-110.jpg (626x417, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwe-12.fandom.com/es/wiki/La_Masa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice place. We made a cruise stop there a couple years ago. Do you get sick of the tourists?

Personally, I don't. Usually when I go out with my GF, we like to go to museums, which, of course, are full of tourists and they are usually really nice and talkative. I can't really talk for the people who work on tourism, but for my little experience it is pretty interesting to chat with them a bit.

But, it is funny to see how many of them wear shorts and summer clothing, but they still go to places like Cartago, which are really cold pretty much all the time. lol

We took an eco-tour and the most interesting thing I remember is the guide stopping on the road next to a forested area. Then we get out and he goes to the tree and starts yelling "MONKEY VE" until monkeys came and started eating peanuts from his hand.

Are you a nigger

Do you speak spanish or english over there

>Not a nigger.
This nigger just painted white on him

Not a nigger. Also, I don't really get why most of people, especially from the US, think "we are black". Black people are pretty much a minority here.

I speak Spanish as my mother tongue but I am studying English Teaching Major.

Attached: 86811064_534361590525585_1519995840951746560_n.jpg (960x720, 106K)

Race checked. Im not a mutt im from Argentina actually, I just dont know much about your country except my fav wrestler is from there

Attached: 5j9j1.jpg (150x150, 5K)

do costa rican girls use condoms normally or no?

Really, who is it?

If you want to know something, just ask, if I can answer you, I will.

Yeah, I would say they do. I am not sure if you are talking about hookers, but they are usually pretty clean, for what I know.

Now, socially speaking, of course it depends. Poor people doesn't give a shit and our sex-ed it is pretty mediocre, cause religion. But if the girl had "good education", she is is pretty much always going to demand you to use it, tbh.

La Masa from 100% Lucha, big show when I was a kid wwe-12.fandom.com/es/wiki/La_Masa

I dont really know what to ask you, just tell me whats it like living there. Down here we are always at the border of a civil war or something

>wwe-12.fandom.com/es/wiki/La_Masa

Oh shit, that's pretty cool, I had no idea of it.

So, okay... Honestly speaking I really like to live here. I am from Cartago, which is part of The Great Metropolitan Area. This city is pretty "shitty" in terms that is boring and ugly, but it is pretty clean.

San Jose, the capital, is pretty much where everything's at. La Cali and La Calle are the drunk hangover night destinations by excellence. It is usually "safe", same for most of the country, except some regions of Limon.

It is an expensive country, but it is easy to live... I mean, some stuff it is really expensive, but others like medical attention are not as overpriced as in the US, because it is "free" for the most part, however could be a little bit shitty if your thing is not a life threatening issue

If you ever come, do Eco-tourism, don't miss that, cause it is a beautiful experience.. then get drunk at La Cali, you will be fine, tbh.

Why did you vote for a luciferian faggot that's scaring away american based business with a shit ton of taxes instead of a based pro christian man that stands with conservative western values?

>Eco-tourism
Hmmm maybe, I dont like outdoors too much. How do you all view Argentina or people from Argentina,

Why do you guys speak spanish that way? Sounds low status and even thuggish.

Went to Costa Rica in 2012. Mom's husband is from there. That place is so stress free in gained 10 pounds. I'm serious, I've never been so stress free. Also, why do you guys have so many northern Europeans in Costa rica

>Excepto some regions of Limon

What he doesn't tell you is that Limon is the place that's the black people area.

Well, he pretty much won cause LGBT communities, but have done anything for them except approving gay marriage. About the taxes, It kinda sucks, but not sure about your comment, cause a lot of foreign people who have businesses here don't even pay taxes, which is ridiculous.

are you one of those shit skinned monkeys that climbs the banana trees?

opinion on Panamanians? be honest

Where are you from?

that could be the severed arm and hand of a tourist that you murdered today

I personally don't have any problems with people from Argentina, but I know some people do... Why? idk.. Football? Maybe? I actually want to go there btw, I love meat and wine, so yeah, paradise.

Our accent it is really weird, I know, but I like it. We pronounce the "r" harder than other countries.

Yup, full of niggers, for the most part.

No, already answered that. Plus, the banana plantation camps are in the northern part of the country, I live on the metropolitan area.

They are cool people! The frontier is probably on of my favorites places to visit during vacations.

Cartago.

Actually...

>Venezuelans. According to the census of 2012, there are about 3,886 Venezuelans in Costa Rica

Can't you guys take in more venezuelans? You guys are both caribbeans, talk the same, are loud and party all the time, shouldn't be such a big of a culture shock.

t. el peruano

Attached: 1565963576274.png (922x882, 106K)

fucking lost, saved

Our immigration laws are terrible. I personally don't despite any immigrant coming here, unless they come to fuck shit up, like most of "Nicas" .I have met a few Venezuelans, and they seem to be pretty nice people, but I guess the ones who leave Venezuela are the richer ones, so... it explains by itself.