I'm older than most of you and I have a question for you regarding the way some females represent them selves these...

I'm older than most of you and I have a question for you regarding the way some females represent them selves these days.
It seems filling your lips, boobs and ass is quite common and the girls that get most exposed are the ones that does.
Do you find this attractive?
I just see insecure girls that totally destroyed their bodies and their life.

Regards
"An old man"

Attached: 0r4lffds6kh41.jpg (2464x716, 251K)

In general I dislike that trend. I find the right three in your pic to be absolutely repulsive but I am definitely in the minority I feel.

(I am 25 for reference)

I could deal with fake asses and tits (to a degree) but the lips and other fake shit seems to just be retarded trends. I think girls just want to achieve impossible and unique looks for attention. The regards who jerk their dicks and give them money couldn't actually care less about them either, besides a vapid and rarely reciprocated online interaction. I dont think most girls are into it, and i dont think most guys like it.

Retards*

maybe im the retard

Bimbo fetish is a fetish like all other ones.
Not for me, but I'm a feet guy. A hundred years ago women looked ridiculous for exposing bare legs, much less painted toes.

35 here pic 4 is perfect

I'm 21 and I hate this trend.

Attached: o9cle5giv8h41.jpg (2048x2048, 299K)

she looks like she was stung by a bee though man

not as bad as pic 6 but still

I think the really bad ones are fun. I used to try to date some of them earlier and was rejected. Now they look like stupid clowns. I love it!

Attached: vsfxujbk33i41.jpg (1080x1351, 134K)

Tatooist: "So what do you want done?"

Thot: "Just fuck my shit up fam."

the drawed eyebrows is the worst and most stupid one, tattoos aside

She used to be pretty

Attached: i7dy9u19nnh41.jpg (2048x2048, 272K)

It does seem that trends of extreme makeup and body modifications are strangely high, but they're really not. Social media platforms like instagram thrive on content like this, giving its audience a warped view of what most women look like/enjoy. This is definitely anecdotal evidence, but the majority of people that get cosmetic surgery get small modifications.

The whiteness of the eyes is fuckin terrifying

I think they think a millionaire footballer who dates tattooed women is going to swoop in an marry them, but instead they end up old with shit tats getting drunk fucked by local creepers

They don't even look human anymore, by the end. Very obvious body dysmorphia. It takes many forms, but it's always a mental illness.

I'm 36, btw.

>I'm older than most of you
be specific, faggot.

25. I prefer all natural girls. I do find butt, breast, lip, etc implants repulsive. Specially when they over do it. I can see why a flat chested girl would want C cups and it won’t look as ridiculous. But still prefer natural.

It's the female version of dudes who inject oil to their muscles. It's a pathological mindset over femininity/masculinity, like OCD. It's not that it's attractive. It's that it's exaggeratedly feminine.

I like to point and laugh.

Disgusting degeneracy. I would let them blow me though, see if all that botox makes a difference, other than that thats just mental illness

>Very obvious body dysmorphia
Yep. They say it's so they "feel more attractive" or just "it's my body I can do what I want!" but in the end it's just body dysmorphic disorder. Same with a lot of trannies; they don't like their body but there's so many fucking morons giving shitty "advice" of "oh you hate your body so you must want to be the other sex!" and then oh look turns out transitioning didn't help because that wasn't the fucking problem.

Nothing wrong with some breast implants, butt lift, and a tummy tuck/liposuction. Ideal female form for me is big ass, big tits, and flat stomach. I am repulsed by brick like flatness in both white and asian females. 30 yr old user.