Do women like men with long hair...

do women like men with long hair? i haven't had a hair cut in a long while and getting a haircut would feel like castration to me. do they really want man with short hair and without a beard?
men love women with long hair, but the other way around it seems like women love short hair, but maybe it's just a cultural habit and they'd actually love men with long hair if they'd just see some. whenever i go outside i almost never see men with long hair. the only guys with long hair don't have a beard and listen to heavy metal. but i never see a normal man with long hair.

Attached: 564564564.jpg (1200x1008, 121K)

Do you wear bell bottom jeans, too?

Are you attractive, OP? That's the only question that really matters when it comes to this kind of thing.
The length of your hair will matter little if your face is unsightly to begin with.

Attached: md1FPryggHeoA1A8t4rz1HqYbLC4hNnU-meMnVlSj9U.jpg (1065x1600, 366K)

my hair looks like the hair in the photo i posted, just a bit more messy

>Ignored the question
OP confirmed for being ugly as sin.

Attached: iaavhsilv.jpg (1342x2014, 398K)

That's not what he said lmao

If you're in your 40s or 50s you'll just be considered a derelict, like some nut who's stuck in the past.

i had sex with 3 women and kissed 9 females in my life. one of the girls was a blonde swede 10/10 with expensive plastic tits (they looked very natural)
all the girls i had sex with asked me out.
how could i judge myself? i have no female brain and wont judge myself based on male assumptions.

Yes. My bf has long hair.

only if they low key wish you were a girl

As long as you take care of it and actually brush it unlike that slob in your pic you'll be fine.

which one is more attractive and manly?

Attached: 34354354.jpg (949x461, 116K)

Like the other poster said, you gotta be attractive to pull basically anything off. Hairstyle really doesn't matter.

Also not getting a haircut doesn't count as a style. You probably look a lot worse than you think.

Your time has come and gone. Afraid that if you cut your hair you'll lose your strength?

I definitively believe this post.

Attached: 130714-.webm (1024x576, 1.91M)

well i basically don't cut my hair and don't shave my beard because my girlfriend enjoys me this way a lot more. i actually would feel more inclined to shave and get a haircut if i would be single because it feels cleaner.

Try tying it back into a bun our ponytail. You won't have to cut it, and it'll make you look less ratty/homeless

>Manbun
Sure, if he wants to broadcast his love of cocks.

Attached: gay shit.jpg (540x526, 87K)

if i'd lie i wouldn't make up such a low body count.

Left obv. More laid back, cool. Right looks like they use their rifle to fuck themselves

Left obv. More laid back, cool. The one on the right looks like he uses his rifle to ass fuck himself

>10/10
>plastic tits

that's pretty gay

Well my girlfriend liked it for a few months but then changed her mind so i would say nah not really

That's it boys. He's validated it. He even made sure to point out that he definitely didn't lie.

well, of course plastic tits sounds bad, but if they are done nicely of course they also look nice. i mean do you really believe that plastic tits can't look 10/10?
the girl had horrible character though. extremely low attention span. i couldn't have a phone call with her for longer than 10 minutes because she couldn't hold a conversation.

It's about how well you are groomed, too much looks gay, too little looks ugly

Well, you sure seem to have thought it through.

Attached: mpv-shot0120.png (1280x720, 1009K)

Yes, I really believe and know that. Enjoy your shit genetics.

short hair/ugly face = not good
short hair/nice face = good
long hair/ugly face = not good
long hair/nice face = good

well i'd tend to believe that ugly face with long hair is prettier than ugly face with short hair.

A round face looks pretty cool with long hair, grow a beard if possible, take care of it and find out which type of hair you have.

And by experience, yeah, women like guys with long hair, if it suits them and take care...etc

You can pull it off with an ugly face if you have nice hair. But if you're some cretin with oily hair and dandruff, its probably worse than having short hair

Okay, Fabio...