Help me Cred Forums I have a 250 word essay on Roman history due tomorrow I'm fucked

Help me Cred Forums I have a 250 word essay on Roman history due tomorrow I'm fucked

Attached: 1464530542089.jpg (249x150, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/mujKDIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

250 words? That takes like 10 minutes retard.

Attached: 1511645204597.jpg (183x200, 10K)

on specific roman history or just whatever period you want involving romans?

+1
OP's really retarded

I have a certification exam on Saturday which I'm certain that I'm gonna fail. I feel your pain.

if you cant shit out 250 on any topic in an evening you need more help than Cred Forums can provide. maybe start wearing a helmet since you are such a fucking retard?

Attached: 1562974015730.jpg (240x260, 50K)

imgur.com/mujKDIV

underage b&

here's 49 words, you limp dick.

Roman history is the collection of events that occurred during the Roman empire. This empire was situated in western Eurasia, in a region currently known as Greece. At a time, the political system of Rome had an emperor as its supreme leader. One emperor of note was Julius Caesar.

Write a brief summary on the Roman military tactics when the went to war with the Celtic tribes, Julius really fucked them up and the soldiers were also wicked skilled workers and would erect huge structures like overnight outside wherever they were fighting

>250 word essay
>Hard
Are you still in primary school, OP?

Attached: 78783057_1459696594185212_4191334431354860657_n.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

I'm 27 fuck off

The romans were a powerful group of people. Their origins are a complete mystery to mankind. Roman history starts around the time of the invention of the wheel, and also the stone dildo, both credited to Roman inventors. Many people came from Roman history, including Julius Caesar, who was famously killed by his buddy, Bluto, who also knew Popeye. He also invented that salad dressing.

How many is that so far?

Please no help me guys!

Underaged in the head

250 words? The year of the four emperors could fill that easy as fuck. Pax romana. The conquest of gaul. Hell pick any emperor. 260 words is nothing man.

Attached: 1580526176162.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

pizza pizza pasta pasta julius caesar nero augustus triumvirate republicans friends fellow countrymen east and west catholicism jupiter saturn mars benito mussolini

>Back before the United States of America were founded, other, primitive, countries and cultures existed. They tried their best, but ultimately failed to produce any cultural or technological, religious or economic advancements of note. One of these were the ancient Romans.
41 words, from here on out just list great things about the USA and state what a failure the Roman Empire was in comparison.

have you considered... writing it?

No, do it for me

get off Cred Forums and write the essay then.
250 words should take like an hour...why are you crying about this bullshit.
Kids nowadays are fucking pathetic

Snort some adderall and drink coffee

Lol op confirmed lazy retard

what is a 27 year old doing that they need to write a 250 word essay on Roman history?

Maybe he's going to college for psychology lmao.

Attached: One_Second_Later.png (1440x1080, 1.35M)

27 and cant write a fucking 250 word essay?!

either your lying about your age or you have confirmed retardation