Do you really think that I have any chances to get a cute gf? I'm too depressed to something tho

Do you really think that I have any chances to get a cute gf? I'm too depressed to something tho

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-184744_Gallery.jpg (999x1060, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/alqOV21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much do you make a year?

My cousin got a cute gf and he's way fatter than you and ugly too
But he has long clean hair like a horse and plays guitar, she seemed to like that
Anyways after a year of living with her she forced him to go vegan, she gained all the weight he lost, she got lazy and wouldn't cook or clean so he broke up with her and now he's changing genders
True story
I'm the only one in the family who thinks he's sick in the head and possibly a pedophile

Attached: 1579408056463.jpg (479x465, 53K)

As long as you're a decent person. Some girls like big guys.

Just try, man. I've seen worse people find good looking people. Hell, took me 3 weeks to drop 30 pounds on keto. You can do something, I'm sure

> Insecure about body I assume
My girlfriend likes chubs dude and she is the cutest ever in my eyes.

There are plenty of women who are into chubs, and if you think the fat is oddly placed on your body, dog mine is the same, I just a have a little less

None sense man you could get one. Realistically weight will always play a factor in mate selecting. I was overweight since I was little. Mom would feed me McDonald’s cause we were poor and shit. Anyways freshmen year in high school I overheard two girls behind me making fun of me. I had this crush on a girl and I said fuck it. Asked this football player what he does for lifting. Starting getting super involved with it. No doubt it was a journey but I learned to enjoy it and notice I would get more and more attention and believe me I’m not a good looking guy. So that’s my tib bit take how you want

Many girls like big guys. But he's not big, he's obese with no muscle mass and bitch tits.

No, you don't have a chance of a cute gf, and of course you're depressed.

Start simple, stop eating. At least stop eating sugar and carbs.

When you lose the weight, you will get excited and motivated about your gains and all the compliments, and that will make you want to start applying real effort and lifting.

When your body is healthier you'll feel better and you'll like seeing yourself in the mirror and that combined with a natural confidence boost will mean you can get your dick wet as long as you're not completely autistic around people.

is OP Chills?

Why don't you just shave that weight? You'll feel better and more confident about yourself and it'll all make sense from there.

> cont.

If you're truly depressed though, fix that shit first and no matter how cheesy it is, try and learn to appreciate yourself man, if not the body, try and appreciate the person you are. Beause it really is true, gotta learn to love yourself first, women don't find self-loathing attractive

u can dude, but do yourself a favor and lose the weight and get in shape
ive lost 100 lbs in the last year and started lifting and feel better than ever in my life
i have a long way to go still but just start now man

cut carbs and sugar
eat tons of veg and lean protein
30 min cardio
strength training
just do it man. start tomorrow. im serious.

as for the depression, this will help, as will a ritual...go to bed at a normal time, get up, shower, shave, brush ur teeth, make ur breakfast

take time for yourself 1 hr a day to do something you enjoy, work hard, make the gym part of your routine, and give urself a cheat meal once a week whenever you feel like it

you can do it man. you dont even have as far to go as i did. not by a long shot.

This guy is right. Throw in intermittant fasting which can help alot. Basically eat dinner at 6 and skip breakfast

i've seen worse get a gf

Your not even fat, 4 months of cardio and light lifting is all you need.

This here 40lbs on keto lost I started 2 weeks in and im down down again from 370 to 358 2 weeks 0 workout juat get your fiber source sorted

What’s your bank account looking like? That’s what we need to see to answer your question, fatty.

careful with the keto guys you can drop weight fast and put it right back on. cutting carbs 100% to start is ok but you have to reintroduce small healthy amounts. imho keto just isnt maintainable, its crazy.

and yea you'll drop crazy weight at the beginning but if u want to keep those losses moving u need to incorporate strength training man and cardio trust me i started at 335 im at 225 now 5'10"

I mean, your body, style, and haircut suck but you're not hopeless. You need to start eating better, drinking tons of water, and get some exercise. Then you can work on your style. You look very feminine, and it's not the tits. There's hope for you yet, bro. Stop eating s*oy altogether if possible. That shit will turn you into a fagot

imgur.com/alqOV21

Lose the stupid fucking necklace and a few pounds and maybe

Attached: q447564583838.jpg (648x880, 136K)