Earth is the only place in the universe that can harbor life...

Earth is the only place in the universe that can harbor life. The most technologically advanced and most overpowered life form on Earth from the beginning of it's creation until now is humans. Humans have a biological urge to reproduce constantly, obviously, and are obsessed with expanding their presence to everywhere in the universe, and beyond that. The universe is big, and void of life. We exist to fill that void. That is why we are here.

Attached: alien pepe.jpg (600x600, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhgZBn-LHg
imgur.com/jtb5KWu
youtube.com/watch?v=U2qHHZWC90I&feature=youtu.be&t=168
imgur.com/UeaTKxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ayy lmao

>Earth is the only place in the universe that can harbor life.

that's not true there are actually a few hundred planets that can sustain life that we know about

humans are not even remotely worthy of colonizing the universe

I hate to tell this to you, but all planets in the universe except Earth can't host life.

good bacteria or bad bacteria

They're the only ones who can

reminds me of a virus

⊑' , ⋏⟟?

Because you've been to them all, obviously.

look up the "goldi locks zone"

I have, actually

Attached: Sponge.png (265x200, 78K)

U r an idiot.That is just your opinion,based on soneones factless hypothesis ..lol

Does the thought of the universe ending effect you in any way?

No, u

Same bacteria behaving differently?

humans will find a way to keep the universe young forever, just like they are doing to themselves.

Attached: stock-photo-types-of-bacteria-bacteria-are-classified-into-groups-according-to-their-basic-shapes-sp (450x345, 47K)

yes

We must? Or we may?

Do you really think, given the size of the universe, that the Earth is the ONLY place that can harbor life? The universe is unbelievably large.
There's at least one other place, if nothing else.

Fuck off space niggers we're full,you can chill on the moon.

both

How can the universe not end?

Attached: image.png (1231x900, 646K)

How can humanity not go extinct?

two words. Deus. Vult.

What came first the virus or the bacteria?

Attached: f16-10_the_size_and_mor.jpg (600x399, 58K)

That's incoherent

The universe is like a lung. It'll expand to a certain point, then collapse to another certain point, then expand again, then collapse again, and do that forever.

So genocide? That seems like a bad idea.

Attached: 35ad19380f414fd33039594effd988f1.jpg (774x1136, 99K)

Are you trolling? Because that seems like the worst idea.

How did the universe begin?

Attached: good_troll.jpg (194x176, 36K)

Forever forever? Does it ever change over time?

Thanks for sharing this! I found it pretty interesting/thought-provoking. Do you have anymore like this?

I don't know what you mean. Infographics? Or infographics about aliens?

Attached: 32950647.jpg (360x290, 125K)

Or just interesting thought provoking things?

Attached: Current_Global_Catastrophic_Risks-1505381900.jpg (1400x1626, 229K)

but should they? of course not

Well that seems counter intuitive. Care to elaborate?

If they're so good at sustaining life where are my aliens at?

Lungs aren't supposed to collapse retard

Attached: iStock_000018536158XSmall.jpg (425x282, 99K)

i CAN shit on my bedroom floor, but should I? of course not

Wtf are you on about?
First of all "They" didn't know we were blessed by the presence of fucking ET himself
Second of all saying "should" implies that there's some moral dilemma intrinsic to the fabric of the universe. Fuck off.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhgZBn-LHg

How do the two relate?

But what is that point and what does that mean for us?

Attached: bigbang_bigcrunch.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Dude you think we'd live long enough as a species to see it even if it does happen? You're dumber than I could ever have imagined

You're just pessimistic

I don't think you understand how far away it is, even if there is life that stemmed from us at the end of the universe (which there won't be) it would be unrecognizable as human due to evolution

Just being able to do something doesn't mean it should be done. However this only says there's no inherent reason to explore. It gives no argument as to why we shouldn't

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.

You can crash on the moon if you want to.

that doesn't even matter. fucking tardigrades can survive in space and i bet we have more in common with them genetically than a banana, which we have 50% common DNA with.

In 2007, dehydrated tardigrades were taken up into orbit and exposed to the vacuum and radiation of space for 10 days. On return to Earth, over two-thirds of them were successfully revived. Many died relatively soon after, but were still able to reproduce beforehand.

The survival of humanity depends on our ability to overcome many short- and long-term existential threats. Some threats are self-imposed and some natural. Grinspoon lists these threats: (1) ballooning world population growth, self-imposed, (2) global nuclear war – self-imposed; (3) human-induced global warming – self-imposed; (4) killer asteroids and comets – natural (5) cyclical long-term natural climate change – natural; and (6) eventually a much hotter sun – natural.

>overpowered life form

good luck out there

I imagine there will still be some humans in zoos or other colonies.

Citation needed

I was actually asking how is cultivating the universe akin to missing the toilet?

world population growth would have regional issues. if africa really gets to 15 billion, there'd be no way to really help it. it would be considered a lost continent. they would also not really be able to leave that well and if they did, they wouldn't make it here.

by 2100, the US will be protected with ultra high tech borders that will zap anything that comes within a no man's land zone with lasers. lasers like, if your little mexican gets too close, their head is mist. i bet in 2300, there will be a zone of bones, etc that mexico reminds themselves of as like, a holiday or something that starts at the perimeter.

talk about winning the best lottery in reality, the odds of all of us being here, just to jack off everyday and go back to bed accomplishing nothing...

Attached: 4e03e2afa9f97.jpg (426x618, 83K)

Even though this is hell, maybe it is heaven after all...

One projection predicts the the universe will end in 5 billion it's thought that life first appeared on earth 3.77 Billion years ago. You think that in the time it takes for life to evolve from a single cell to a human after surviving at least 2 major extinction events that humans won't have evolved? You're retarded

I'd rather just have not existed, life has been a net negative. 0/10 not worth it

loli is meaning of life, literally

Because there are clearly no single cell organisms today. But please, keepthinking yourself wise.

I am sincerely sorry you have suffered, but I am happy you are here; what is your experience?

FUCK SPACE NIGGERS
LMAO BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: groyper.png (680x599, 104K)

Disagree

Do you pedophile?

imgur.com/jtb5KWu

youtube.com/watch?v=U2qHHZWC90I&feature=youtu.be&t=168

Wild thought. There is no purpose. We exist. Universe do what it does. Why even think of why in terms of purpose?

I don't get it

Nihilism? How does that make any sense?

Nihilism is rejection of religious and moral principles. Not rejecting them, but asking why there has to be a purpose of life.

that makes sense
But that's not what nihilism is

Bump

Kepler 22B is one I know of from memory, we are constantly observing others. Look at the hubble deep field and try to say that with a straight face lol

i don't think "that's why we're here" cause we have no purpose, we were just a coincidence. but i also acknowledge it's a big possibility we're the only intelligent life ever. how crazy is it to think we're most likely never getting past the Kuiper belt, let alone out of our solar system

Dictionaries r hard

They can host life but are empty of life

Why is the universe flat?

imgur.com/UeaTKxk

That spider is fucking man made isn't it

ni·hil·ism
/ˈnīəˌlizəm,ˈnēəˌlizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless.
Similar:
negativity
cynicism
pessimism
rejection
repudiation
renunciation
denial
abnegation
disbelief
nonbelief
unbelief
scepticism
lack of conviction
absence of moral values
agnosticism
atheism
nontheism
PHILOSOPHY
extreme skepticism maintaining that nothing in the world has a real existence.
HISTORICAL
the doctrine of an extreme Russian revolutionary party c. 1900 which found nothing to approve of in the established social order.

Attached: 74QsdKk_d.jpg (384x288, 18K)

It may have made man but is not likely man made

Is it?

Attached: curvature.gif (705x619, 71K)

Yes we do
In fact, a few manage to witness the universe collapsing and birthing a new universe
These few then return to Earth and crash at Roswell New Mexico but the whole thing gets covered up

First sentence proves my point. Not rejecting moral nor religious morals. Im asking why believe life has to have a purpose other than to reproduce. Try harder to prove whatever you’re trying to prove.

Attached: 64216DC3-C788-4214-B187-B57D0A46E5ED.jpg (1125x1938, 604K)

What makes you think that?

It’s such a weird thought to think that there’s are potentially hundreds of planets that could support life as we know it but we haven’t found a single thing, not a life form, a single cell life form, a plant, nothing. I don’t know wether to be disappointed in being born in a period where we’re not technologically advanced enough to find these things or shift the blame to someone for hiding them, id imagine stuff like this would be EVERYWHERE but we have seen nothing

Post proof

How do you know this?

Yes
In all these images

I thought you were saying life is meaningless, that's nihilism. Is asking why we have to have purpose is just curiosity?

Universe is big user. Don't fret, we’ve literally haven't explored %1 of it.

Didn't we find life on Mars though?

Yep.
We are the pinnacle of universe evolution.

Attached: D639501E-B8AD-43B8-B22D-0A1726FBC23E.jpg (900x675, 80K)

What im saying user is that i believe life doesn't need to have a purpose. The idea of purpose is solely humanities creation and the thought that we need to have one is a never ending cycle, like a circle. It’s an infinite debate, as much as the universe is expanding. There is no answer because it’s impossible to find the truth

I can't see either of those debates being infinite.

The answer is clear. When we die we find truth. Either its nothing or something. Too bad we cant figure it out now. Which brings me back full circle. Purpose means nothing if we are alive to contemplate it. Why believe in why when we are alive.

I think we can figure it out now. It's probably something.

Purpose has no evidence user. Its something we created to ease our minds. You can believe in the afterlife and still maintain there is no purpose. What can prove purpose?

How does having purpose ease our minds? I can not believe in the afterlife and still maintain that there is purpose.

Attached: 1537861442910.png (800x494, 703K)

I cant read enchantment table

Having purpose is the foundation of every single religion on earth. It’s inherently built into the doctrine. Most people on earth rest assured that there is a purpose. You do bring up a good argument though. If we were put here for a higher reason, unless it was aliens, we would have no way of knowing, until we die. Which is answered in previous posts. If it was aliens, then they dictate our purpose. Which obviously wouldn't satiate all of humanity.