Hi Cred Forums

Hi Cred Forums

I'm a russian girl, age 24, and i live in UK for over a year now. I have a daughter but her father has recently left us, and I have nothing now. No family, no friends really, and I am so depressed, have been for the past few years.

I have an honest question: should I kill myself? I know I have my girl but I just struggle every day lately to even get out my bed.

Pic is related (me) and sorry for any bad english

Attached: DCN241.jpg (1280x960, 314K)

>should I kill myself?
Hell no! I have a better idea: Marry me and I'll take care of you and your girl :)

No you dumbfuck. Don't be a selfish cunt and leave your child on their own. Endure the pain like the rest of us and get on with it. Dumbfuck again.

>I have an honest question: should I kill myself?
Yes, but make sure to livestream it.
What's the bloody point otherwise.

Attached: 1910_07-1269x846.jpg (1269x846, 91K)

in this circumstance l say do not do it

tits
gtfo
pick

We only get one go around OP, I'm telling you now you do NOT want to cut that short. Remember your daughter and how much she needs you right now, when times get tough think about how much she means to you.
I'm UK too, I'd advise contacting Samaritans suicide prevention if you ever find yourself getting overwhelmed.
samaritans.org

If that is really you and really the case, there are a ton of western men that would scoop you up in a heartbeat.

if pic is you don't kys just post tits

Time stamp or gtfo

Hello

Hello?

Attached: 1579496937128.png (538x307, 65K)

>father left us

That's what you get for going black.

hello u copy

solid attempt but here is how it works tits out and today's date on paper

No, I'm not a copy.

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-214551_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 703K)

Send tits and ass

copy that

You’re not ugly just get your ass to America or another western country

>this

this is old pasta. sage

damn russians are so fine.

UK is a western country

How about relocating to the U.S. and living with me? I am in the market for a wife.

Age, education level, and timestamped picture?

Kill the girl and then yourself. No regrets.

Tits?