I'm a pretty cash strapped college student and have been considering having sex with men for money. Is it worth it?

I'm a pretty cash strapped college student and have been considering having sex with men for money. Is it worth it?

Attached: IMG_6405.jpg (750x868, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/alqOV21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The answer will vary based on whether you’re a man or woman

is pic related?
If so, you’ve got the haircut of a dyke but rocking assets

I'm a man and that is not me.

Just fuck college students, your gonna do anyways

You're gonna be spending more money than you'll make on anti HIV retrovirals for the rest of your life.

if you look like that

yes

Since you are a guy, the answer is fuck no. Gay guys find sexual partners so easily so you definetly don't want to be fucking the ones that are so unfuckable they gotta pay

It's not gay if you're paid for it.

I'll make them use rubbers obviously.
I'm into older more ugly guys anyway.

In that case lube up and get fuckin there's money to be made lad

Honestly I went through a phase where I sucked and rode cock every other day. Condoms are a must, get tested every couple weeks and buy big bottles of lube. Also things like ballgags are fun. The older/kinda ugly guys are the easiest to get. I was in it for the cock, not the looks. You'll be surprised how some kinda ugly guys had the perfect cocks, I remember choking on a 8.5 inch cock.

Well what do you look like?

Middle-Eastern, curly hair, bubble butt and look 16

Yea you could make a lot of money if you look like that. Post pics

just whore it up on Chaturbate. infinitely less risk for decent $ styll.

Post timestamp tits
You classes whore

Post ass

show your cock, obviously

if you're an adult

obviously

Yes it's totally worth it you will earn so much respect. Check out the guys at facialabuse.com and go for men like that.

imgur.com/alqOV21