CEO of a medium sized company

> CEO of a medium sized company
> Ready to invest in experimental activities

If you manage to prove why you deserve a fresh start I will grant it to you.

Don't forget to leave a contact.

Attached: 1582153989913m.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

Attached: 1581644019947.png (1417x2006, 993K)

Attached: 1550257996298.png (1600x2275, 1.49M)

real life sex toys.. like stem cell growth into a vagina dick ass wathever with real human skin

Let me throat fuck that bitch

My God this makes me want to fucking marry an image. The fuck is wrong with me?

Micro Solid state refrigeration chips, clothing, food, the sky’s the limit with this x-tech lol

Attached: D0C97EDD-1403-4470-A407-C05C93DA49FE.jpg (412x638, 161K)

So I would like to start a dairy farm where all the milk comes from women. A lot of people have been coming out against big dairy companies because of their treatment of cows, and this will give single mothers a good job.

Plushie thicc chicc

This is actually an interesting project

Attached: 1572234152267.jpg (1152x768, 135K)

Also it could be promoted as vegan if the woman who produced it ate vegan.

I'm a sculptor that makes art grillz for big musicians.

I've been offered a project that requires $300-500k usd upfront capital but will be returned with considerable profit within 60 days. Not a scam, I have a legit small business. We're experienced and willing to do the work just need a financial backer. Bank is being a cunt because it doesn't check one of their little boxes. If interested tell me.

Go on.

my dick is an experimental activity. its never been tested
give me money

Some of my work has ended up in Vogue, GQ, Harpers Bazaar.

Here's the next big thing: fruit wines. Imagine being the first beer to go popular in the craft beer scene. Apple wine, peach wine, etc just needs some company to shill it to the customers and people will latch on, I guarantee. The only problem is, you need a decent amount of money and time to get it set up before the first batch will be ready, but the returns could be huge. This sort of wine costs maybe a dollar to make a bottle at small quantites, so at wholesale fruit prices, imagine being able to sell it at a 50,000% markup, maybe more for aged stuff.

I'm not going to make a company but I do have a business idea-
A laundromat that is also a clothes store.
For contacting me idk I just want to see this kind of store in the world so yeah

We're in the commercial kitchen business and our city is renovating the NFL stadium. We need to purchase and install about 350k in equipment which can be marked up considerably, in addition to our good payday for the labor to install. It's the biggest job we'll have ever done but we've done work in 5 or 6 big stadiums and know what we're doing. Our customer is the city which owns said NFL stadium,the bill will get paid.

The only idea that isn't too close to the super-villain line for comfort is a concept I've been mulling over for defeating active sonar. But I'm not sure if submarines really play a role in modern naval operations, or if active sonar is really a threat worth defeating.

I don't want a fresh start per say. I want to go back to a specific time in my life and do what I should've done then. I want to remember all I learnt on this path of my life so I can fuck back all the people who fucked with me.