Are there really people on this board who are unironically attracted to little children below the ages of 12...

Are there really people on this board who are unironically attracted to little children below the ages of 12? I really dont understand

Attached: 321.jpg (258x378, 34K)

uhh hello based department??

Attached: -455278710.gif (500x276, 439K)

sorry user but you might have the gay

Attached: 1577046117994.jpg (480x480, 28K)

How is not being attracted to a 7 years old girl with literally 0 sexual features gay, cunt?

It's the taboo of it that excites me, as well as thinking about how a child would react if I did something sexual to them. Their bodies in and of themselves aren't that sexy, although they are very cute and nice to look at.

>7 year old
>no sexual features
now I'm convinced you have the really big gay

14 is the youngest I'll go

says the idiot that believes he said it
>unironically

13-14 is legal in my country and thats fine I suppose but i really dont understand wanting to fuck a 6 years old girl, i feel like
just have pencil dicks that wobble in a real girl

What country is that

A Shitty ex soviet state, completely irrelevant to this topic.

13 and up my fellow man

Listen up, pedo scum. You're not going to like what I have to tell you, but it's true.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from the world unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong and to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car. Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board. Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

Attached: DKNY Shoes.png (1278x531, 541K)

do you expect anyone to give single shit about this irrelevant wall of text

You haven't had sex until a 9 yr old agress to pull down her panties for you.

Yes. Yes there are. What you wanna know?

Too old faggot.
>bearpic.jpeg

Attached: fun with brooms.png (318x318, 124K)

This board is literally nothing but degenerates, what makes you think some of them wouldn't be kiddie diddlers?

kys

youngest id bang is 12
MAAAAYBE 11..

I'm 33 and the lowest I'd go is 25 solely for stupidity level up til that point

Tick-tock, pedo faggot. The clock's ALWAYS ticking. You think regular, run-of-the-mill people are going to step back for a second and think, "golly gosh! I'll need to read these charts before I kill this child-fucking scumbag!" or "gee willikers, a 14 year old is not really a child, but an ADULT!" with the same, twisted "logic" you have? NO. THEY WON'T.

Pro-tip, motherfuckers. The average person doesn't give a SHIT about your so-called "studies". They don't give a SHIT about your "appeal to logic and reason." They don't give a FUCK about your "oh, but it's HEBEphilia, not PEDOphilia, hurr, durr, I'm not REALLY fucking a child, I'm fucking a TEEN!" bullshit. They'll be coming for you with the modern day equivalent of pitchforks, motherfuckers, and there's not a GOD DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Tick-tock, faggot. Tick. Fucking. Tock. You'd best wisen up. REAL fast. Because if you somehow think I'm speaking for just myself when I hate child-abusers like you, you must be the DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS ON EARTH. Tick-tock. Nothing EVER stops the clock.

Attached: T.Hanks.png (594x687, 624K)

OP here. You really wouldn't fuck a tight 16-18 years old hottie? Like, fuck off man.

fuck off with the pasta no ones biting

Attached: bait.jpg (1280x1267, 110K)

Tick, tock...

For da real MVP's online grooming girls under 16 year olds to fingerbang their virginity away while calling people incel

I've been attracted to 13 year olds since I was 13, sorry

When you mature you realize that sex isn't everything. You can't fix stupid.

ding ding ding

If you can legally bone 13 it can't be that shitty.

he got burned by a 16 yr old autist

Them dudes in their 30's and 20's getting all the pussy mang doing big tings with underage girls.

>tfw you’re with a loli and you can see her cunny through the leg of her underwear.

Attached: image.jpg (780x439, 413K)

I mean its really frowned upon in society. If i were to do it people would call me a pedo, family would argue with me and friends would prob stop talking but yeah its legal

How could you possibly convince a little girl to do this.
I just came to the thought..

PEDOFILE RIGHTS NOW PEDOFILES AND PROUD

Having a daughter of your own is the safest route.

cmon everybody start fighting vocally openly for it cmon now PEDOFILES AND PROUD

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YER AN INCEL

there is no safe route
kids dont know what theyre doing but theyll fucking remember it and then your fucked

thats not something id admit to being irl

>then you’re fucked.

No, user. A surprising amount of women have had sexual experiences with daddy. Near majority.

Have fun never having that.

Alright pedos ill bite the bullet, whats the youngest you suck fucks would go for? Also hope you get jailed or shot by soon

Dating any emo teen rape victims?

I wouldn't want to do that with my own daughter..

Literally any age. Though prime age is 6-11.

Or are you making them

Any? so like, 6 months old? WHat the fuck is wrong with u

this dick is rated T for tweens

You must either have an ugly daughter or not have a daughter at all.

But face it. It’s the norm. Just taboo. A daddy is supposed to teach her daughter what a man is and how to be a good wife. Never fuck the pussy though- THAT’s degenerate. Save her pussy for marriage. Her butthole is all yours though.

>’mm

I mean, you can only do so much w a six month old.

lol gay

All posts in thread kill yourself

roll

ew

cringe

>Imagine not being there for your 7yo daughter after a long hard day at school to love her and make her cum.
>Imagine not getting nearly every morning hummers with cuddles after.

Would life even be worth living?

If her age is on the clock.
She's ready for the cock. ;)

lolol xdxd

I don't have a daughter but I imagine she would be ugly if I did.
Do dads really think of their own daughters this way?
Do you think it's crossed the minds of normal men?

l am the incel. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

virgins rise up

>Imagine not having secluded midsummer camping trips where most of it is spent naked alone together.
>imagine not sneaking into the family restroom for some afternoon delight when you’re out and about.
>imagine not getting handies under the blankets with your wife next to you during movie nights.

JUST

As technology facilitating the AI assisted analysis of large datasets improves, it becomes more and more practical to implement a system to detect young boys in primary school displaying pedophilic tendencies. Even very subtle hints can be correlated to reach infallible levels of accuracy. It is of the utmost importance to catch these future criminals while they have not yet acted upon their predatory nature because it is during primary school that they have the most unfettered access to our most vulnerable children. Though some may advocate imprisonment or killing, I believe that they can be fully rehabilitated through mandatory sexual transitioning. Although they may remain attracted to children, they will be unable to commit the kind of rape that scars so many of our children for their entire lives.

Attached: Child-and-robot-Zinkevych-Adobe-Stock-198337110-1597x1065.jpg (1597x1065, 266K)

I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging, but I had lots of sex in middle and high school and most of the girls I was with said they had done stuff with daddy. It’s way more normal than we realize.

kls

I know what made me attracted to little girls. A number of factors that reached completion by the age of 14. Before that it was shrodingers sexuality. I could have turned out gay instead, like 3 of my closest childhood friends did

Pedophiles always get caught eventually. ALWAYS. I’m glad they will never know the feeling of having children without the feeling of violating their own childs innocence, like I said, eventually always caught, Pathetic waste of life.

For penetration 11 or 12. For oral, 7 or 8.

Never had the opportunity for either with those ages though.

>Pedophiles always get caught eventually
I'm sorry you actually believe this

Exactly, is a man's right to fuck his daughters. If you aren't cumming in them what's the point of having daughters?
Most girls really become doable around 30 months.
>Never fuck the pussy though
That's where you're wrong. Mouth and vagina is where daddy's dick belongs. You don't put it in her butthole, she poops from there.

epstein didn't kill himself

Im going to start doing my daughters when they're around 30 months old. Earlier if they look good enough to fuck earlier. Why wait to use your daughter's sexy little body?