Sup guys. Just need advice. I know I should go to a mental hospital but I need solid advice. I'm in brooklyn NY...

Sup guys. Just need advice. I know I should go to a mental hospital but I need solid advice. I'm in brooklyn NY. Recently been having psychopathic tendencies. I imagine myself slitting a random womans throat and cutting off her hair and hands and using them to caress my cheeks. It's just gotten to the point where if I see a womans bare hands and long hair, It takes every ounce of my control just to prevent myself from reaching out and strangling her. I think I have OCD, I've become obsessed with hands and hair. I think it's the fingernails that get me. I get rid of the feelings by jacking off, yet it's only temporary relief, but just yesterday I came so close to fulfilling my fantasy. My hands hurt like hell, and I found out later, after I controlled myself and ran away, that my nails were bleeding for no particular reason. I followed this blonde chick on the subway, till we got to a secluded spot, which I knew had no cameras and I attempted to grab her into a chokehold. She wouldn't stop struggling but I was just so calm. Eventually I came to my senses and dipped. What should I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20191014-235002_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 305K)

Why the role play? Do you really think they think like that?

It's kinda like roleplay now that you mention it. Just put em in a chokehold till their knockout, unconscious not dead. Then just cut off there hands and hair. Just want them to feel as much pain as possible, till they bleed out. I intend to wear gloves and a mask to cover my face. Use it as a front for the Corona virus. Then put their hands in a plastic bag and then a brown bag. I even intend to hold a gram of weed on me in case the cops see me, that way I have reason to look "suspicious" and just get off with a misdemeanor. Then take it home, and take a bath with the hair in the water and the hands cleaned up (and cauterized to prevent bleeding), rub them in lotion and finally just sit there in warm water, rubbing the hands on my cheek.

seek help

you are better than this. don't give in. don't become a murderer.

So the mods reported your ip adress to law enforcement. It will all be over soon friend

Hope it was all some faggot Patrick bateman larp. Either way very stupid to post what you did here in 2020

The nails thing is weird user
What’s up with that?

Lol I'm using a computer I shoplifted off a bestbuy, alongside the mta wifi next to where I work. I've been very careful. Nobody can track me.

Ok. Larp confirmed.

i was a 14 year old faggot writing fiction on the internet once too

>shoplifting from bestbuy
>impulsive urge to cut off hands
>nails bleed like demons
What kinda life is this

I've never connected to any other wifi. I'm using VPN too just in case. And the nails thing doesnt make sense to me either. I booked an appointment with a therapist for tmmrw. Hopefully they can help me. I think it started when I was 14. Found a book, and the woman in the book had the most beautiful hands id ever seen. I became infatuated with them. Now that I think about the nails thing, it may be because of the struggle, but all of fingers were bleeding so that still is unanswerable.

You seem fine for someone who lives in new york. Just go grab a beer, eat a Nathan's hot dog, and walk around the park. Youll be fine.

It was just a computer that caught my eye a while back. Didnt have enough money, was pretty high on lsd and put in in my jacket. It was just sitting there, not even on display. I just want it to stop. I dont want to hurt anyone. Hopefully I get help tmmrw

Post some proof op
I want to believe

And who's patrick bateman? Wait imma search it up. Oh shit, christian bale. Loved him in the machinist. Ok I see what you mean. Jesus. I can understand the impulses but I never wanted to eat nobody. Nor do I get sexual relief from it

What proof? Didnt kill nobody yet.

Anyways wish me luck tmmrw guys

Good luck user
I hope you don’t murder anyone. God speed

Thank you man. I feel more confident in escaping this nightmare

No worries m8
If you got a way to contact you I’d love to talk to you more. I’m also going through some shit
If you kill someone though I will NOT cover your ass.