Can we all admit that regardless what happens after the election,this idiiot isnt going to step down willingly...

can we all admit that regardless what happens after the election,this idiiot isnt going to step down willingly.he's gonna throw a bigger tantrum then hillary clinton did

Attached: 2.jpg (510x350, 51K)

Naw dog he’s cool

HEEYY I"MM NOT A REEETTATRD

>Whatever happens
Why would he step down after he wins retard?

He's just thrown a hissy fit because the Best Film Oscar wasn't given to an American movie.
He thinks "Gone with the Wind" should have won. It was made nearly 80 years ago.

Attached: image.jpg (637x605, 121K)

commies and traitors will be executed for treason, just remember that.

OP

Attached: 24fvmz.jpg (480x360, 62K)

He will throw a tantrum after likely winning reelection. Are you ok, op?

Attached: 1581918439840.jpg (640x724, 65K)

Commies like Russians?

trump's retards aren't commies. treasonous? maybe. I don't think anyone in merka's a commie tbh.

Reality is going to hit you very hard.

This isn't fucking Venezuela ya dingdong. SS/military/police wtfever would drag him out on his last day if need be.

Can we all admit OP is a bitch?

Attached: 17103695_1761496080844891_3073962044721287961_n.jpg (543x716, 74K)

Why would he step down after he wins? You know he's gonna fucking win, right?

I don't know what will happen but I hope that if he does have to leave the white house he doesn't get anymore airtime. I think everyone has had their lifetime supply of Trump's mental diarrhea

I love this stupid-ass argument. If he loses (he won't), he will leave just like any other President would. remember, the military swears allegiance to the Constitution, not the president.

We giveaway 1 lifetime premium per week
If you don't wanna wait
Go to the site below
Register with a valid email
Complete offers and get points
Exchange points for a premium account with lifetime warranty

>campsite dot bio/freespotifypremium

MAKE MOVIES GREAT AGAIN

Trump's not wrong. Movies are shit these days.

Everyone's 401K and IRA's are doing great ever since he's been elected. I'm just saying...

He not going to have to step down since he will easily win.

Attached: 7dbahlg6zxy11.jpg (1035x826, 288K)

The only reason a lot of people were scared of a Trump presidency was because they were scared that the economic traction under Obama would be screwed up by a reality TV star.

Turns out he's just fine for the economy, and BONUS conservative SCOTUS appointees. The never Trumps will vote for Trump in 2020, which was a small minority of the Republican party anyways. The never Bernie's wont vote for Bernie and the never Biden's wont vote for Biden, so the Dems are screwed no matter who wins the nomination. Dems are splintered dumbfucks who don't put party ahead of candidate.

>he's gonna throw a bigger tantrum then hillary clinton did

Unlikely, he doesn't drink

Haha worry about your alcoholic Pelosi representative and her bullshit first. She is out of her mind and whacked out on on something.

Armed citizens would forcibly remov- Wait, nevermind. Libtards gave up their right to own guns, because wHy dO YoU nEeD tHaT?

>thread No. ends in 243
>defending the right of citizens to be armed

Based