I'm 28 and back in college. Some classmates invited me to a party tomorrow night. They're between 19-22...

I'm 28 and back in college. Some classmates invited me to a party tomorrow night. They're between 19-22. Feel a little weird, as I am an old man, but I guess they think I'm cool guy. Didn't ask me to bring alcohol or anything, they just said show up.

Dubs decides if I go or not

Attached: trump lunch lady.jpg (378x504, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk
youtube.com/watch?v=U2qHHZWC90I&feature=youtu.be&t=168
imgur.com/jtb5KWu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cartwheel in

Just go

If they’re 19-22 and you’re 28 that’s really not that big of an age gap dude also check em

Well looks like I'm going. Thanks Cred Forumsros

Bro fucking have a life man.

I was in a similar situation last year. I asked out one of their 18yo friends I had class with and she said no. Then they all decided I was a creep. I didn't go back or speak to any of them again.

please go and dont act like an autist

It's a pig party and you're the pig. They invited you to make fun of you.

You just gotta keep livin' man. L-I-V-I-N.

Go. I'm 34 and have been in similar situations. Go for a little while, have a couple drinks, and leave early. Worst case scenario you end up with a dope ass green text story about being autistic and resume life alone. Dip in the normie pool.

Dont do this

Just go and have a good time. Good on you for going back to school. Good luck.

it aint a real thread without a dazed and confused reference

it was surprisingly because she was amazingly flirty with me in class. I didn't realise she was going to gossip to all the others. I thought I was their friend but it turned out because of my age I was just a joke to them. fucking zoomers.

Lol, maybe. They seem pretty nice though. I'll just leave if I get bad vibes.

I think they like me because I'm funny and don't creep on the girls. Plus I look young, play in a local band, etc, so I get cool guy points for that.

Yeah if you just treat people normally I've found that anyone will pretty much accept anyone. I'll definitely stay for two hours or so and then leave.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk

Go

Thanks, it took a lot of work to get here, but I think it's going to pay off. Solid major, solid school, put two years in at a community college to get to this point, so I think I'll enjoy it a little bit.

but if you dont creep on the girls then what really is the point?

I was in the same spot. I was a baby faced 25 y/o and an 18 y/o at work aggressively hit on me. When i caved after a few days, we dated and hooked up for maybe two weeks before she broke things off and called me a creep.

Was it worth it for the two times we had sex? lmao yeah dude

He's gay.

Go, stay for two hours before cartwheeling out of the house saying, "later dudes!" Bonus points if you have a cigarette in your mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2qHHZWC90I&feature=youtu.be&t=168

that pic made me kek OP holy shit

To be socially awkward, embarrass yourself in front of many attractive young girls, and then blame society for your failure to be a functioning human being.

I wish, the horniness levels I build up around some of these girls is through the roof.

I meant that I try not to act like a spaghetti spilling faggot around them. I have a no teenager policy though, that's just a bad look.

To practice being normal and therefore escape suspicion from the police when young teen aged run aways start disappearing in a five mile radius of where you live

Yeah that picture of him was ridiculous.

Some people build a spank bank, you are trading shares on the spank market.

Stonks.

when shes face down ass up in front of you it's a good look

When you're face down ass up in cuffs its a bad look

This was my exact situation when I was in college. I went for a time. Eventually, I found myself constantly going to the parties and asking myself every time, "What the hell am I doing here." That was when I knew I had matured passed college parties.

It's like every girl between 18-22 is hot now that I'm pushing 30. I don't know if girls got hotter, I got older, or both, but god damn.

imgur.com/jtb5KWu

I'm pretty sure we were talking about adults in college.

Same.. I'm less picky about flaws but it's also just the confidence and carefree ignorance they project. Plus the fashion sense of mainstream 18-22 now is basically how the hot alt girls dressed 10 years ago. They know how to look cute and sexy as hell.

why is the quality of this image so low

If you're really coming here to decide whether or not to go, then you should...definitely go. And fuck an ugly bitch while you're at it lol. Get that confidence up

Yeah I'm not going to lie, there is a definite maturity gap. I forgot about all the bullshit that came out of my mouth during that age.

I also really want to network, legitimately though. If I can build up a solid group of connections in my industry and at large, I'll have really made this my money's worth. That's one of the reasons why I'm not opposed to this.

how old are you

was 29 at the time.

As I get older, the 18 year olds stay just as hot but the ones my own age, who I thought were old hags, now look hot as well. The number of attractive women in my world therefore increases every year.

That's creepy

Why?