>wasnt my only meal of the day
>I also take my car despite living within 5 min walking distance of everything
>Ive got stretch marks like pregnant ladies do
>out of breath walking up one flight of stairs
>I eat like a normal person when surrounded by people
>I’m not with people vert often
>make 80k$ a year, live in small appt. Blow all money on ubereats
>I’m having chest pains recently
>I’m slowly killing myself and I like it.
>see you around healthcucks

Attached: B703910C-8BD1-41F6-99B1-13ED42991450.jpg (1000x700, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2qHHZWC90I&feature=youtu.be&t=168
youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
youtube.com/watch?v=FXbmG6WLu9I
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you fat fuck, enjoy your heart attack edgelord

Try all meat lost 20 lbs in a month and you have a lot of energy
Plus bacon is the biggest part of my diet

>I eat like a normal person when surrounded by people
Do all fat people do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2qHHZWC90I&feature=youtu.be&t=168

at my fittest i was 6'8'' 115kg and that puts me borderline overweight/obese at about 15% or under bodyfat at 22 years old. these days im floating 135kg going back down to 115.

garbage metric. meassure ur bodyfat. take care of health problems

youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

Yes obviously otherwise they wouldn’t be fat

note i was 138kg of solid muscle at 26 years old too.

garbage metric. girls should be 55kg too.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXbmG6WLu9I

Attached: 5bbc6b1631226a06b9cfd18d07bf8abb.png (1374x1245, 60K)

Bitch, I'm 8ft 2, 360 lbs of solid, marble chisled muscle. My cock is 10 ft long and it can bench press a 12 room mansion. Twice.

180cms and 90kg I'm a fat fucker

bitch i'm 2'8" and 630 lbs.

190lbs.
I go to the gym and am at like 17% body fat so idc

kg/meters/cm

Please speak white

Polar opposite here 38 183cm 75kg, that's 6' 165lbs in burger units, can't gain weight no matter what I eat, been like that for 10 years

Well done sir.
> Envy

that's the kind of life i want to live not kidding

> Question that need answers

Don’t worry once all the boomers die out, USA will switch to metric system just like the rest of world

Same

That is speaking white. Only 3 countries use imperial Usa, Myanmar, and Liberia. There isn't much white there.

Haha faggot. I'm 9000'1, 53 sol masses of pure diamond enhanced unobtainium matter. My cock is 10 parsecs long and it can bench press a blackhole

>138kg of solid muscle

Attached: 1525354799300.jpg (217x245, 23K)

Lost

>39
>230lbs
>5’9”
I just don’t care anymore

Ignorant American

stupid schizophrenic american hurry up and die

no idea schizo american corpse

Savage

Attached: 1499756599691.jpg (200x180, 22K)

Yellow. My 7 incher just disappeared over the stomach line and I am scared. How fix?
>I am a grower so shower penis checks are 3-4 inches soft

5'10", 225 lbs, 28 years old

used to be fit and able to bike long distances, cooked healthy all the time. now i'm a fat loser and i'm embarrassed to have anyone see me without a hoodie

OP here, what’s her name?

keep an eye on it user. being a bigger guy doesn't mean your joints scale up to hold that extra weight.

It's often a good idea to start dropping weight gradually by your late 30s to avoid fucking your knees, earlier if you're heavily into sports.

>source: 6'7", 120kg

cottage cheese thighs

I'm 6' 155
I was 165 but dropped 10 pounds after I cut red meat from every day to once a week.

yeah basically. its a shame we maxed over tech before joint and tendon evolutionary scaling

this was due to younger dryus impact

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

How much does the skeleton weigh? How much do your guts weigh? The BMI chart is really doing a great job at killing off my motivation for losing weight. Looks like I need to weigh about a third as much as I do now.

Just do the heroin diet

5'10" 140lbs.

Not obese at all.

>27 years old
>5'9"
>193lbs

Do to depression and stagnant periods of work, I ballooned from my average of 135lbs from 2017 to 200+ in 2019. I recently attended a convention where I was sick the whole time, but I had to walk several miles every day and I couldn't eat as often. In a few weeks time, I've dropped from 203 to 193.

Feels bad man

People tell me that I don't look overweight or anything, but I can feel it and see it and it's especially bad that I can't wear any of my old clothes. All my shirts used to be smalls - now I have to wear a large.

I'm being more active, though. Practicing portion control, eliminating random snacking and soda from my diet. It's just crazy because my weight gain felt like it happened overnight.

I'm overweight, but I have a decent amount of muscle on me. To get down to the top edge of normal, I'd have to hit 7% body fat.

>27
>240 lbs, 5'11"
>technically obese by BMI standards
>living mostly sedentary atm but still relatively healthy
>aka I'm just out of shape
>quit smoking a year ago, quit drinking and drugs two years ago
>only drink water and a cup of orange juice a day
>feel good but could use some exercise and I could stand to lose 10-20lbs

I'm pretty happy.

>27yo, 183 cm
>my maximum was about 110 kg when I was 20
>dropped to about 100 kg when 24
>got my shit together and hit the gym
>in like 10 months I drop to my adult minimum 73 kg
>no more time to exercise regularly, got an office wage slaving job
>now 83 kg

It's what you eat and drink. Stop overeating sugars, drop sweet sodas and fast food.

coffee+salts a good one, replace all ur crash with that

5'5". 125 lbs. I guess not at all.

>22.4 BMI
Good weight. Keep it up.

Lost weight, fatfuck

Water, tea, coffee, a glass of natural juice or natural made fermented sodas, if you need something sweet.

It's all very logical and simple. The way we eat and what makes us fat is just a product of last ca. 100 years.
Eat like a regular poor man of the 19th century, if you want to lose weight. Plus add some of our temporary knowledge about vitamins and minerals.

According to my BMI, I'm obese (6', 245 lbs).

According to my doctor, I could stand to do a bit of cardio, and maybe cut a bit if I plan on being in front of a camera at any point, but the reason I weigh so much is that I'm "built to caber toss log houses into place"... basically high bone density and fairly high muscle mass for someone who doesn't spend much time at the gym.

Heart's fine, resting or otherwise (I can usually use my pulse for a 60bpm metronome). Liver and kidneys are good considering how much I used to drink. Blood sugar and pressure are right where they should be. Slight beer gut looks weird next to prominent obliques and visible iliac furrow.

Keep working at it, and don't give up. Losing weight is a marathon that requires discipline, tough love, hard work and incredible effort, but you'll fucking thank yourself and be so damn proud when you hit your weight loss goal.

The fact that you are working at it is a very good thing. All the best and godspeed, user.

Well done. Keep at it, user.

I'm the fattest fuck alive and yes, I do this.

Age, height and weight?

And you shit like crazy. Roe Jogan did this recently, you mime

33, 5'7, 230lbs

> 35.2 BMI
Why so fat, user? Gonna do smth about it?

Nah, gonna stay a fat fuck. Going for the record.

br shitskin detected

really what's the point? i was out of shape as a kid and ate everything i saw, peaked around slightly obese but in my late teens i realized it's really bad as fuck if you keep up the lifestyle, i just don't get why you choose to be like that when there are so many downsides

Attached: 1479371337883.jpg (191x205, 17K)

Went from a bmi of 45.1 to 29.7 by just not eating like a retard and cycling every now and then, losing weight is easy you gotta just control yourself

bmi is okay but not the best. doesn't take account of body fat %.

>I’m slowly killing myself and I like it.

hey at least you're happy. but are you really?

> 23
> 1.78m
> 72kg

30 set chinups wide supernated grip, 10x10 squats at 150kg, 10x10 bench at 120kg, 10x10 deadlifts at 180kg, ohp 10x10 at 90kg, sprint 50yards faster then any man in town, boxer

ur a little autistic schizophrenic niggered faggot bitch

supernated wide grip*

usa and australia are being murdered and nuked

michaels the reason, pine gap, fragile x syndrome, nsa

johnathon his father same condition murdered january 2020

ur kids and ex wifes next michael, emma watson with it

DCLXVI

uk ur on notice, one fuckup u die this century with them

DCLXVI

I'm 5ft 6 and about 380 lbs. I'm also an american.

5'7 125 so could be worse could be better

You're practically a blob of fat and skin.

Underweight with a fat ass, Go figure. Its also why I wear layers of clothes to make it less noticeable

Lazy, embarrassing and defeatist. Shame on you, faggot.

5ft8 124 lbs

Super morbidly so. Born 13lbs and was over 100lbs by age 5. Currently 31 at 5'7 and at 404lbs so fattest fuck in thread so far. Food makes me happy and I love to cook and bake. Pretty much a shut-in and order groceries and everything else. My lower back hurts, I am prediabetic with high blood pressure. I know all the science of getting healthier. Suicidal and just don't care. I do my best not burden anyone else in society with my grotesque mass. Never really go out, if I do it is late nights. I'm ocd hygeinic for fear of ever being a stinky fattie. Home spa pampering and baths a few times a day. Have my own home and savings, and get food and money from fat fetish freaks and feeders. Luckily the fat is distributed to a decent figure and noticeable waist. A few even pay for me to squash them. You'd be surprised how many are fit and athletic, few bodybuilders. I am too emotionally unstable for a real relationship. I hate myself too much. Also do not consider myself a "extra thicc goddess" or some other fatpositive bs.

Pics now

according to this i’m underweight
>1,89m 62kg

So going for the world record is lazy, embarrassing and defeatist? Heh. Typical faggot. One who knows nothing can understand nothing

yep. you're a skinny boy.

im extremely obese

24.7 BMI is a blunt tool, I'm actually slightly overweight...

It is white. It was developed by whites. It was first adopted by whites. It allowed for more specific measurements based on somewhat arbitrary standards, but that fit precision work better.

I can only say my BMI is overweight, but not obese. Haven't weighed myself in a while. The fact that I am able to do what most normal people do, but requiring a bit more energy, shows that I'm certainly not obese.

I'm working on it.

Oh no, then better keep eating since you are so pathetic. i'd tell you to kys but you already are doing it, despite not having the balls to do it at once