The feels bar is back open. What's got you down today, user?

The feels bar is back open. What's got you down today, user?

Attached: 28154446_1472531543.8936_RyZERy_n.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

why am i so bad at math

The only time she calls me papi is when I buy her stuff. How do I get her to call me that all the time?

why cant i get over or fix how i think based off of childhood abuse and being molested as a kid and growing up with drug addict parents

Attached: 1565477020303.jpg (500x484, 87K)

don't know how to help you with that one. I can't maintain a relationship longer than three months.

I have a minor panic attack before going to sleep each night. Sometimes its more intense than others, keeps me up a few hours. No real reason, just existential dread.

Because we have calculaters

Smoke some pot and listen to something you like while you go to bed

Shine on you crazy diamond

Is that a JoJo reference?

My guinea pig died today. His name was Cheesecake, he was a real cool guy.

Attached: 20915080_10207786196731380_7831760315117076504_n.jpg (960x720, 126K)

I empathize for you. You'll move on just accept the pain and keep going

I have a good paying job, but have absolutely no passion for it

I am always bored. I have had some pretty awesome life experiences and traveled the work and survived a few dangerous encounters...... now I am can’t be entertained by much. So I sit on Cred Forums and bullshit because people are outrageous here.

Welcome home buddy

fuck this gay earth. We are all doomed

I suffer from insomnia, and don't want to use meds, it's pretty depressing.

What is it you want to fix?

How about melatonin, user? Your body makes it naturally, so it's just a supplement.

Pro tip only take it at 9pm, not in the middle of the night, and don't fight it. You can fight through if you really don't want to sleep, but you do want to sleep, right user?

I cant really form proper relationships and I'm super nervous and sometime scared about physical intimacy I also have hard trust issues which sucks cause most people would go just suck it up and being molested isn't as bad for boys as it is girls and so on I just wanna not be an akward depressed and suicidal user

I'm too eccentric. Tried being a heroic, good guy with my lovely acting skills and I felt like I saved myself. Now my real self has come back and it's hit like a truck. Everyone thought I was pretty damn cool and respectable and now I'm the weirdo again. I'M CREATIVE BUT LAZY TOO. AND 15. I'll be dead one day, I don't wanna die a nobody. Can't be bothered to try in school. Don't care about anyone but myself. a sarcissistic prick. I understand that I'm a complete asshole and I want to be better, it's just hard when it's part of my personality. My age is probably involved however my peers are good, kind people. I act kind to feel good but in reality I find everyone annoying and boring. I want everyone to love me. Poor ol' me. Instead of telling me to kill myself, say something I haven't already heard. I get it, I'm a shitty person. How can I fix myself up?

FUCKSHIT, I MEANT NARCISSISTIC NOT "sarcissistic".

It's been over two years, still miss her

Someone called me a waste of life a bit ago. I know it was over some bullshit and I shouldn’t take it seriously given the circumstances, but it still affects me.

I’m in debt, losing my home, in an “open relationship” and everything I own fits in two backpacks, what the fuck am I gonna do? Hit a lick?