Give me your wisdom b

Give me your wisdom b

I have a bit of a predicament. I met a girl on discord. We chatted. We were having a bit of fun even. Clean fun. Get your mind out if the gutter.

As we are chatting I hear her dad come in and a big smack. The kind you know as a slap a cross the face.

I then hear her crying and moving away from the mic. She tells him to stop. I hear what can be described as nothing more then a forceful punch to some part of the body. I assume the head area. I hear a thump as she hits the ground and "fucking tard". I hear him the leave the room. She comes to after about 10m. She is completely incoherent.

When she regains her senses I ask about her farther. To shorten it down a good bit. Farther got her falsely classed as vulnerable so he could steal the welfare checks, dad beats her near daily. She tried going to the cops before but her data said she was insane. Cops took it at face value. Nothing happened.

She told me she is going to a doctor's for an appointment and plans to slit a wrist in the presence of the doctor. In an attempt to get away from the abuse. I have no doubt she will do it. I have seen her arms and legs. These have clear signs of self harm.

She is very conflicted about doing this as she believes she will ruin her brothers "good" relationship with her farther.

WTF do I do here.

PS I tried getting a name and address but no luck, I know she is somewhere in whales

Pic is random

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-014820_YouTube.jpg (1053x1080, 460K)

Terribly sorry dude. What you should do is record it, send it to the police. Give them the address, and use the recording to incriminate him. If you didn't record it you may need to find another opportunity.

video call but make it secret so you see a recording of the abuse. Though this could mean she needs to get hit again. But if thats what it takes to get the evidence, its worth it.

Tell her you care buddy. Tell her you care and that her life is worth it. Let her know that she isn't alone. You're a good man user, don't let a good woman go down a dark path because a bad man dragged her down it. You can help her. I believe in you, and I'm sure you can do it. Just let her know you care and that she is worth something.

find the city she lives in and get the fucking cops. Her dad is an asshole and needs to be locked up

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. Problem is I don't have an address or name to work with... My real concern is her cutting a tenant when / if she goes ahead with her plan.

maybe stop talking to a fucking tard

I never thought I would fell this helpless on /b. I'm just a fucking kid... What are the chances reporting the username to the cops will get me anywhere? The cops didn't investigate last time...

she gets beat deal with it
at leasst her dads not fucking her cunt
so you got that much going for you user

Get her fucking address. First things first, convince her to kill her self. Find the stat she lives in . When you call the cops, tell her that she is mentally fine and not vunerable, and tell the cops to INVESTIGATE. What you need is the evidence. That may take a day or 2 but once you get it, that fucking shithead is done for.

I mean convince her not to kill herself. fuck

Lul 0 to 60

Attached: e61.jpg (1288x976, 280K)

Tell her that if she gives it 2 you, you may be able to get her dad arrested. For all we know her dad could be raping her as well.

It's 5:23 am... I'm eyes are red.. thx b. You have instilled wisdom for the most part. I need sleep

that bird pic tho kek. Good luck OP. Hope you can deliver that fuckface to justice.

Who cares. People die every second and kids get raped every minute. This is discord and you're a lonely faggot.

If you won't contribute gtfo the fuck out. Edgelord newfag

This is where the problem with that lies. I tried that. She believes it's her fault she gets abused. She thinks if she offs her self it will mean her "brother will get punished for her selfishness"

>plays postal 2 aggressively

Attached: bad word.png (127x73, 2K)

I don't even know what kind of complex that is

to note: the doctors visit is scheduled for next Wednesday. So a limited time frame.

For real this time OP out till I wake up