Hey Cred Forums, Who do you think will win the democratic primary...

Hey Cred Forums, Who do you think will win the democratic primary? Note that im not asking who you think SHOULD win but rather who you think is most likely to win. Neither am I asking about your opinion of the democratic party as a whole. I would ask the same question of the Republican party were it not obvious who will win that one.

strawpoll.me/19421064

Attached: 2000px-DemocraticLogo.svg_-300x293.png (300x293, 11K)

It'll be Warren. Stupid ass feminists will fuck it up again.

Fuckin Peter my lad.

Attached: warren_returns_a_library_book.webm (720x1280, 1.87M)

of course she would make a spectacle of performing a normal civic duty.

low key I think Bernie has an actual shot, if for no other reason than none of the other candidates have any charisma

Realistically, I see Buttgeiger sliding past people. Then again, it looks like Biden has been hitting the amphetamines lately so maybe he’ll turn it around

Doesn't really matter, who ever it is they are going to loose in the general!

>>STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

B E R N I E

Thanks for the input, user, but thats not the question.

BERNIE BABY

Bloomberg. They already bent the rules they JUST MADE to get him on the last debate. Anyone but Bernie. I am not a Bernie bro, I am republican. But Bernie is the Dem’s nominee, we all know it. but the DNC will stop at nothing to sabotage him again.

OK then, Bernie unless the DNC fucks him over again.

The rich cuck thats retarded for thinking shillary as his runningmate. She will epstien his ass so fast for that presidential seat he wont even be inaugurated.

Of course, being the Cuck he is Bernie will roll over and show his belly in submission just like last time.

Going into the Dem convention Bernie will be ahead but nobody will have it locked up. Then, the paid-off party bosses will make Bloomberg the nominee. He'll lose the general election to Trump by a landslide.

Sadly, I think this is exactly how it will go down. Optimism in the integrity of the process is irrational in these times.

Hell, I knew Bernie wasn't really in it last time when at the first debate he told Hillary he didn't want to know about her damn emails. He should of hammered her shit to the wall about all of her dirty dealing.

The Jews

you're literally sexist if you don't vote warren over Bernie

Fuck that bitch, she's Hillary 2.0 wearing a Bernie mask.

Bernie has the largest amounts of enthusiastic people on his side, but the DNC leaders might want to implode the whole thing at a contested convention to stop him. It is yet to be seen if he would be able to convince the non-Progressive capitalist Democrats and people over 60 in a general election.

Who do you think is most likely to lose to Trump?

This!!!!!!
>>SO MUCH THIS

My money is on tube dnc fucking Bernie. No other bets.

Russian spotted

Attached: 318465062214.jpg (242x292, 19K)

>They bent the rules for Bloomberg
It was literally the DNC listening to progressive groups that wanted to put Bloomberg on the stage so Warren and Bernie could beat the shit out of him (like they did last night)

Attached: 367qze.jpg (579x431, 71K)

Кaк ты мoг cкaзaть

It's impossible to know how this is gonna go. There is so much shit going on that you'll never get to see, everything is up in the air.

Bernie with Obama as VP. you heard it here first. screenshot it

Can you serve as veep if you've already done two terms as president?

I dont know the actual law but based on the possibility of VP taking office I would think not.

Maybe, but the dude shouldn’t have been on that stage per the rules of the DNC.
But it was entertaining. I will admit those opening statements were hilarious .

No law against it, even a legal backdoor to a 3rd term (if the elect dies)

Nobody's done it because Veep is a huge step down in prestige once they've been had the big chair.