I could fuck my co worker

I could fuck my co worker.
She's at least 20 years older than me.
Should I? Will I feel disgusted with myself?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1564712058725.jpg (1280x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SHoJGQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trips.
Depends on your country, and your job. Only your co worker (same hierarchy level) or a person you manage ?

Depends. If she has features appealing to, you probably not. A big ass or big milf titties go a long way. Speaking from personal experience.

What are you, 10yo?

Cunt the tension in these situations is always better than the sex itself. Draw that out at least and have fun with it.

She knows you have a dick and you're ruled by it, denying it and skirting around actually fucking will drive her wild.

Is she gross? Id be more disgusted with a obese fatty or a chick with bad hygiene.

i fucked an attractive 55 year old i met at a bar. i was 27. no regrets

Attached: 22F26162-263A-4CA1-A4B5-F1EADFFF9A95.jpg (836x829, 147K)

yolo, nigga

Same tier on the hierarchy.
US. She expos, I cook

I dont consider her ugly or overweight tbh
She definitely doesn't have the figure of the younger waitresses

I'm 21 btw

Attached: 1447215964694.jpg (1396x777, 434K)

if she's in her 40's, she'll more than likely be a decent fuck

Then go for it if she attracts you man !
Don't fuck with her feelings or prepare to change job, 'cause, you know, the vibes will be shitty.

Go for it

Attached: 1474511422412.jpg (800x599, 50K)

Mut's mut, mate

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

If it's your career, not worth it. Just a job? Might be worth it

currently dealing with the same dilemma, does she have an ass?

Yes

I'd like to thank you all for your input.
My only concern is that she'll tell anyone.

If you're worried that people will find out, they will. No one ever keeps these things quiet for long.

When I was 23, I started fucking my 46 year old married coworker and she was fucking hot as hell. She's had 2 kids but the pussy was still great. She'd always keep it shaved and smelling good. And she herself smelled like heaven. We ended up having a relationship that was never a good idea. It turned toxic fast. She was beautiful even for her age and a goddess in bed. That never comes without a catch. She's fucked up in the head. Not suicidal, but she had some life altering events happen. She'd let me cum inside her depending on what time of the month it was. Eventually I started cumming inside her every time cause it was so fucking sexy. At the end of some dom/sub sex, dumping my seed in her felt like the ultimate dominant act. She ended up getting pregnant and trying to keep it a secret from me. One night she tried drinking herself stupid to have a miscarriage. She ended up going to the doctor and having an abortion. I've only told one person ever.

Fantastic digits user yes yo should fuck her and of course you'll feel disgusted after. Isn't that the point?

if you pee inside of her, she will make sure no one finds out about it

Any pics?

lol you work in a restaurant? just fucking do it. everyone fucks each other already. then fuck the younger waitresses too!

>46 year old married coworker
>She ended up getting pregnant
Highly unlikely. Most women's uteruses become dried up bags of death by the time they hit 40.

also why do you care if anyone finds out? literally every restaurant i've worked at/heard of has coworkers fucking each other

That's the reason I kept busting in her. Figured it would never happen, but I busted in her at least a hundred times

What's wrong with older women dude ?? They'll take care of you man. Yes go for it re re!!!!

imgur.com/SHoJGQM