What is it about the 40 caliber handgun and niggers

what is it about the 40 caliber handgun and niggers

why do they love it so much

Attached: fortyglock.jpg (1155x1155, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iv8cByaVyNQ
youtu.be/T6kUvi72s0Y
imgur.com/7ueNnVQ
youtu.be/wH7_7pJfoGU
rainierarms.com/kalashnikov-usa-kr-9-9mm-ak-rifle-16-25/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>40 caliber
God damn

40cal is a dead cartridge

That’s the same as my service weapon

tell that to black people,they love the .40 cal

Easily concealed.

Attached: GangBang.png (400x318, 175K)

but all trolling aside,i was seriously considering a .40 cal glock as my first gun for small apartment/home defense but i dont know.does it really matter caliber wise in terms of raw stopping power?

i was thinking about just buying a 9mm and an ak 47

just get a 9mm

Rem 870 is def more versatile

How do you measure stopping power?

Lemme get sum doze hollow tips my nigga

>how do you measure stopping power

by the amount of bullets needed to put in an intruder before he's stopped

that's more about shot placement than ballistic potential, at least with handgun rounds

So a pellet gun has a stopping power of 1? But a 50 Beowulf also has a stopping power of 1?

What's a good versatile firearm for home defense, concealed carry, hunting and plinking fun?

It's .40 dude. You kill someone with a purpose.

Everyone here should really lurk for a bit on

Literally no firearm does all those things unless while hunting you can sneak up on the prey at point blank range or conceal rifle length firearm in your pants.

This.

Most .40 and .45 were really jumpy as far as recoil. I shot a full sized frame 9mm more accurately with a tighter grouping so I own 9mm handguns. I also have plus two plates in my mags so I can carry 17 rounds per magazine.

40 was a neutered 10mm, it was pretty fucking stupid when they first made it, but with the advancements in powder and projectiles it's a pretty decent round these days. Too snappy for me but a big guy would be able to be extremely effective with it for sure.

Glock G29

You could get 3 of those things but not hunting with a glock 19 or equivalent 9mm hand gun

either way,my concern was balistically,it seems like there's really no difference and that 9mm would be good enough

either way,i have would have concerns about shooting an assault rifle in a small space.it just seems like it would be safer to get a more powerful(or at least more powerful then a 9mm)handgun then something like an ak 47 that will go through walls and hurt bystanders in a self defense situation

or would that be solved with something like hollow point ammo?

Buy something you can use. Fuck all the numbers.
Make sure you can handle it well, and get good follow up shots in a pinch.

.40sw is a nice blend between a 9 and a full powered 10mm. But really it doesn’t matter what you have if you can’t use it.
Also, if you’re defending an apartment don’t use a fucking AK. Even with JHPs I wouldn’t be comfortable.

Whatever you get, learn to use it and not be a doofus. Buy the right ammo to use for defense.

Personally, I have a Sig P239 chambered first 9mm and I use Horn Critical Defense for my carry mags. When you buy yours make sure you ask what brand your local PD uses. Using the same brand as your local cops will help with the lawyers.

Same here

for home defense not much beats a 12ga pump action shotgun like a rem 870 or mossberg 500

Enjoy your hearing loss.

>i wouldnt be comfortable

i dont know,it just seemed like a good option if i wanted something with a bit more power to me then your average 9mm handgun

oh and before i hear

>hurr durr,get a shotgun

ive used shotguns before.dont like them

Mah nigga

Not him, but you dont want more power in a close quarters situation.
Reason being, you dont want over penetration. That would be a waste of energy and may not lead to the bleed out you want.
When a bullet enters and stops into the intended target, its dumping ALL of its energy into the target, with a higher likelyhood of putting the target on its ass.
Over penetration is a loss of that energy out of the target as the bullet carries tgat excess energy with it

.357 magnum 4" barrel.

Enjoy your broken wrist.

>INB4 fucking limp wristed faggot
You arent fooling anyone

i figured in terms of handguns,over penetration would be solved by just buying hollow points

Most likely due to the fact they like to say

"fawdy". 9mm is too small and effeminate for them and can't properly shoot 45 and the ammo is too expensive

Thus you have the 40glock jigg cult

Thats not always the case. You want the bullet to remain intact and "bloom" rather than fragmenting off in multiple directions.
The reason being an intact bullet thats bloomed, will open up a better wound channel, increasing the chances of a quick bleed out.
Peoples bodies arent as dense as you think they are.

You literally have no idea what your talking about. Even a short HD build is way easier on the ears than any pistol.

most ppl aren't going to use something like a suppressed subsonic pistol caliber short barreled rifle for home defense. Outside of something like that, they're all loud and it's assumed anyway that if you are pulling a trigger indoors it's a life or death situation.

Yeah, it does. At 300 yards.
Unless you got a house the size of a football field it’s a bit much. You’re more likely to shoot a neighbor in the process. Right through the wall. Then you’ve got a whole new world of shit you get to live in.
Use the right tool for the job...

If you’re not comfortable with a handgun, they make AR pistols in 9mm. They’re fun and easy to shoot. And compact-ish.
Again, your “stopping power” really comes down to being able to respond to the situation and draw quickly, and to place shots where they need to go.

Best of luck. Be responsible. Don’t be part of the reason they try to take our firearms. Be the person they point to as an example of why we should have them.

Joogle it, breh. Learn something tonight

.357 magnum broken wrist? calm down lol.
only if you are shooting hot magnum loads will it be a real pain to shoot, but there's a wide range available in .357 and .38sp which of course can be loaded as well.

No need to be reckless. Youll find it difficult to manuever in close quarters with a longer barrel. And if your talking about a shockwave or some shit, enjoy being outgunned as youll not have a long enough mag tube

thank goodness for gun safety pro-2A people like you, your breed is far too rare.

whats the difference between something like a glock 9mm,and an ar pistol(or ak pistol,i know they have those to)that would be chambered in something like 9mm

The trouble with reduced ammo is waking up at 3am, disoriented and reaching for your weapon to respond to an intruder, youre going to want a lot of ammo to respond to what will potentially be multiple intruders and your shit accuracy at the time if youre like a lot of people that go to sleep buzzed or worn out from sex

you are talking about 12ga? not sure what you mean about being outgunned and shockwave.
shotguns are easy to shoot and you can get barrels short enough to still be relatively maneuverable indoors.

yeah i agree, wan't the guy originally suggesting a revolver for home defense in light of other available options, just saying that it's a caliber with a fair degree of range.

The shorter the barrel, the less ammo youll have loaded.
Yes sure theyre easy, however if you have lets say 2 intruders with 17 rounds each, youre going to be in a lot of trouble.

Oh absolutely, Id love to keep a 38 in the truck for rapid response. I simply wouldnt feel comfortable with less than 15 rounds and an easy out/in magazine

The .40 is the round the fbi designed to kill people the best

How much smaller is the 19 than the 17? The Glock 17 is something I’ve wanted for a while but if I were comfortable getting a 19 I could have it literally tomorrow versus waiting for the 17. My worry is the 19 will be too small any tips?

This guy never fired a weapon b4

Ft/lbs of energy the slower and heavier a bullet that it needs just a enough penetration to not go all the way through the target

But the FBI discontinued use because of poor performance across multiple tasks.

They really wanted to be able to effectivley shoot through windsheilds and door panels, but realized that the greatest asset would he the most ammo per magazine without going to small, so they went with 9mm

19 is perfect for me. 6ft tall 166lbs lanklet. I got it for carry and love it. 17 may be better for home defense because the longer barrel improves recoil

They just gave them to the nigger/thread

no, it's the round turned to after the 1986 fbi miami shootout on the belief that 9mm didn't have enough stopping power, when in reality that event was a failure of marksmanship.
It was a softened version version of 10mm, and with advancements in ballistics now presents very little practical benefit over 9mm in terms of 'stopping power' at the cost of reduced capacity and snappier recoil.

And cost of the 9mm cont for get the shekels

youtu.be/iv8cByaVyNQ
youtu.be/T6kUvi72s0Y

Kek

Nigger you think I am gonna watch 50+ minutes of videos for you to prove me wrong. I would rather live in ignorance. I said the same thing just differently fuck off

Form and function but they fire the same round. One of them is a pistol. The other is more like a tiny rifle.
If you have these types of questions you should go to your local firearms store or range. Let someone guide you through and give you some feedback.
Never be embarrassed to ask people questions or how to be better and safer.
I’m not a physically big person, so certain firearms work for me and others don’t. You may find the same thing. If the recoil on a handgun is too much for you to handle in a life or death situation, then it might be worth looking at something like an AR pistol.
But really, if this is something you’re interested in, go take a class and get some range time.
Thank you.

imgur.com/7ueNnVQ

pls, i need to win tho...i can't finish unless i do...

love paul
youtu.be/wH7_7pJfoGU

No go to bed user before you get cranky

Do people in the US really hunt with hand guns??
Internet makes me think yes.
But it seems so ridiculous.

Its good that you put it this way.
People often put too much thought into a home defense scenario. Usually someone coming into a persons home doesnt intend to do anything to the actual resident and as soon as they learn someone is home, they leave. Same if theyre getting shot at, doesnt matter the gun, they leave with their lives. I still say the more ammo you have in a magazine the better, you want to be able to place more rounds at a target under those circumstances, because usually both parties being understress are not usually as accurate as they are at a range.

Not super common but a scoped pistol can make an for a more comfortable backpacking hunting Trip

ive lived in the US my whole life and people i know who hunt on a regular basis use either hunting rifles or bow's

never actually heard of anybody outside of the internet using a handgun to hunt

im already cranky but trips checked

>assault rifle
Don't buy a gun until you know what you're talking about

Thank you goodnight

whatever,i should of known trumptown usa would be against guns anyway.you morons are as anti 2nd ammendment as democrats

Typically no, but people like to bring one along in case any potentially dangerous animals get too close. Bears, wild cats, wives, charging boars/javelin as, charging deer/stag/elk, etc. Not necessarily common, but happens a good bit of the time

Lmao, if I had my way you could actually get a proper assault rifle. A genuine AK as well. There are no assault rifles available on the legit civilian market without a tax stamp.

not dead cart... I have 40 glockinade. But 9mm is fine.. IMO .22 is fine. in home invasion if a nig hears rounds popping off he will run. .22 is not as reliable as 9mm and you would need to practice.. 1000 hours of clearing drills to muscle memory tho. well need do that anyways.
t. LEOFAGGGGGOOOT

I feel like turkey hunting with a well-tuned, scoped handgun might be fun.

Yes there are. The AR15. It is select fire. Two position fire selector switch. Fire one, fire zero. By your logic FA only AKs aren't assault rifles.

Also tax stamps are 200 dollars big deal.

what about something like this

rainierarms.com/kalashnikov-usa-kr-9-9mm-ak-rifle-16-25/

alot of pistol caliber ak's ive seen look wierd but this one looks pretty cool

Reminder Bernie Sanders voted against the Brady bill. He's 2A as fuck.

>look wierd

or do they sell magazines that arent glock ones? i think thats really the only wierd thing ive seen with other ak pistols

I’ve got weak as fuck wrists and I’ve shot a .50 revolver my neighbor had and it wasn’t that bad at all

"Selective fire means the capability of a weapon to be adjusted to fire in semi-automatic, burst mode, and/or fully automatic firing mode."
"Selective fire - Weapons Law Encyclopedia". www.weaponslaw.org.
You literally do not know what the fuck you are talking about.

kys piggy

You're gonna sit here and argue that a FAL isn't an assault rifle and you're retarded lol

.40 kills people very effectively. Many police departments are dumping the 40's for various reasons. Need a defensive hand gun. Used police pistols are good quality handguns.

Google two position AR fire selector. It has a fire selector, it is select fire.

I didn't read rest of thread but 9mm is the best choice for such handgunz

Not him, but that’s not what the definition of select fire means, lad. Just because it has a switch that you “select” a firing mode, doesn’t qualify it under the definition if you can only use it as a semi-automatic rifle or as a safety.

Considering it actually isn't, I would gladly argue that. You want to tell me when 7.62x51 became an intermediate cartidge?

No no, hes right. Everything with a box magazine and a safety switch is now an assault rifle.

a lot of law enforcement agencies are going to 9mm or newer generations of sidearms so there are a lot of cheap surplus .40 service pistols floating around the market

niggers love cheap guns. as do i. who doesn't, really?

>autism

Google 2 position AR fire selector. What does a fire selector do? Select fire? Yeah.

Don't encourage them.

I see. In my hubris and base vanity I have labored under the false pretenses of your genuine ignorance. Your foolishness. Now though from the gross err of your lastest manuscription, there is no doubt in any sober mind that you have drawn out the poison of ego within my spirit. I have become through no fault but my own, a premier passenger on your ruse cruise.

Buy whatever ammo is cheapest to practice with, as it will take thousands of rounds to GET good and STAY good
9mm and 7.62x39 / .223 are good choices
Get good with them, then move to something else
But for the love of God get a damn shotgun for apartment / home defense

Oh and also, stopping power is a myth. Gun control means hitting your target. More people die from .22LR every year than any other caliber.