R8 my brand new stump

R8 my brand new stump

Attached: 20200210_234122.jpg (512x384, 66K)

1/2 legs

looks like a tumor

>ooffff

2/10 very unstump-like.
though it was some kind of pillow at first. what happened?

9/10 clean stump

gross

I'm afraid af of losing a limb

Why? Life does continue beyond it.
There's guys with prosthetic legs out there running marathons while I sit here, able bodied eating ice cream in front of the TV. It's not about having the limb. It's about what you choose to do after you've lost it. You can wallow in self pity, or you can just keep going.

How’d it happen?

Yeah, easy to say fo a fucking leg. I would hate loosing my dexterity in my fingers.

looks like a fucking couch armrest

tit's + stumpstamp or gtfo

not sure if I should vomit or grab the fucker and throw out the runner going for 2nd.

Motherfucker, I was a third generation upholsterer in my family business for 14 years and you just killed me with the accuracy of this.

Osteosarcoma

Why so? Its really not that bad. It's only been 2 weeks but you get kinda used to it.

Attached: 20200220_234820.jpg (948x750, 387K)

This. Looks like a fucking baseball.

So is the cancer gone user?

no the cancer is everywhere

Yeah. All gone.

Kek

That's good. Now you can come up with some awesome Halloween costumes. Or play tricks on people ala that dude with no arm on Arrested Development.

Attached: Ball-Baseball.jpg (1000x1000, 212K)

That really sucks OP. It's the cost to keep living though. Hope you have something to do with yourself now.

Thought that was a baseball upclose

Nice cosplay of Lilo and Stitch's Scrump. You forgot the eyes and hair with bowtie tho

10/10, killer stump, dude. Love it.

Is it gay that I want to feel that inside of me?

You getting a prosthetic?

Get a job at ihop